Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 6:37 AM Last edited by ceinwynie : 18th Nov 2019 at 9:28 AM.
Default The Sims Challenges - 18 November - Updated Aspiration and Random App with University
So, I created a site to put some challenges, I developed a random app to use with the Legacy Random Generation and another one to pick a challenge for you. I also tried to make finding clothes and stuff to play the Decades Challenge easier by suggesting some items to download for each decade, each item will redirect you to the source. I credited everyone! I tried to make the site mobile responsive, but wix doesn't make JavaScript look that nice on mobile, so I recommend that you use the app on your desktop. I intend to update the challenges everytime we get something new and I also want to bring more challenges later, so follow me on twitter to know when I change something: @TS4Challenge
The site is in English and Portuguese. I hope you like it!

Site: The Sims Challenges

Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 5:28 AM Last edited by ceinwynie : 3rd Sep 2019 at 5:39 AM.
Default Updated Site with Harry Potter challenge on 02 September
Check the new challenge here

Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ceinwynie
Check the new challenge here

Impressiveļ¼Thanks for the post MyPrepaidBalance
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 3:46 AM
So I created a new feature to randomize aspirations for kids and adults:

You can check it here
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 3:56 AM
Updated the random aspiration app with Magic Realm:

Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 9:25 AM
I updated the Harry Potter challenge with Realm of Magic!
Check here
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 4:54 AM
Check the challenge I created to celebrate Friends 25th Anniversary here: Friends Challenge
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 9:28 AM
Default The Sims Challenges - 18 November - Updated Aspiration and Random App with University
Hi, I updated the site to include University.

You can check it here