Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2022 at 1:15 PM
Default This wall hook from Seasons edited
Hey all. Not really asking for a download link, but I just wanna make sure no one has done it before so that it wouldn't be redundant if I would attempt to make this object edit.

So...has anyone seen an edited version of this wall hook thing from Seasons EP where the stars and/or the bag and coat are removed? Please let me know, and thank you!

Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 26th Sep 2022 at 5:18 PM
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Sep 2022 at 10:20 PM Last edited by aisquared : 27th Sep 2022 at 2:10 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by marydehoyos
The only ones I have seen similar is this https://aroundthesims3.com/objects/thisnthat_10.shtml

Yeah, thanks. But I already have that object in my game. Like I said I was really not looking for an object to download, I just wanna make sure someone else did not edit the Seasons object itself yet..

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Inventor
#4 Old 26th Sep 2022 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Yeah, thanks. But I already have that object in my game. Like I said I was really not looking for an object to download, I just wanna make sure someone else did not edit the Seasons object iitself yet..

Yeah I just meant it's the only thing I've seen similar to it. But I haven't found one with any of it removed. I went on a long search for stuff like that years ago. I liked the idea of not having the other stuff on it. So if you do make it I will download it