Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Antique Bakery Set - Decorative foods and more

by mdhttr323 Posted 5th Jun 2006 at 8:40 PM - Updated 16th May 2011 at 10:36 PM by mdhttr323

468 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 438 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 19
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:58 PM
I was getting sick of the maxis crap myself I was just about to request someone for new bakery stuff now my victorian bakery will look more accurate and historic thanks alot

Who is it that loves me so much...
That they would forsake their own dear life...
Is it you?
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdhttr323
Would you believe this was my first time making a mesh?

No! It´s to perfect for that
Thank you so much, you´re so talented!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#28 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:03 PM
Wow, this looks AMAZING. Thank you so much for sharing it here!!!

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but can you still put everything up for sale and have sims buy it even though they have to be placed with "moveobjects"?
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:06 PM
Hmmm maybe yu could ask exnem on how to make foods...And using the items for sale in ofb
Now that would be a good bakery!
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:06 PM
Thank you for this lovely sett! Ill have much use of this!
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:09 PM
When you learn,it would be a big hit to download!that would be amazing!
=)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:16 PM
Certainly, you can sell it and restock it and everything as you normally would from buy catalogue items.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:17 PM
WOW OMG that is so BEAUTIFUL it brings a tear to my eye

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:25 PM
Wow! You have really put a lot of work into this! It looks fantastic. Great job!

Support a hungry coyfox (me!). Buy some wonderful flavored tea: Coy o'Teas

*10% goes to environmental causes*
Test Subject
#35 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:25 PM
absolutely beautiful. and after looking at all the beautiful pictures i am starving for some nice homemade bread, mmmm.
Test Subject
#36 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:28 PM
Certainly, you can sell it and restock it and everything as you normally would from buy catalogue items.

Are you talking about as a foodep?
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:29 PM
This is just gorgeous work! Thank you. Downloading now!!
Instructor
#38 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:35 PM
I'm really stunned! That's beautiful, that's the kind of thing you didn't think you needed until you've seen it, and now I know I need it! Thank you so much for sharing this!
Forum Resident
#39 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:36 PM
This is seriously one of the coolest things on this whole site! If all this stuff was edible, it would easily be one of the coolest things on any site. I'm am suprised, I NEVER download decorations. But I am. Thanks soooo much.
Test Subject
#40 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:36 PM
Totally beautiful! Thank you for your hard work. I can't believe how much variety there is.

Great job! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#41 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:40 PM
wow - i´m speechless!!!!!!!!!!!
stutter - - - stutter - - - stutter - - - it´s a beautiful and great work.

... now - my sims no more need a therapist - this sweet things make happy

thx for sharing with us - my sims will love the new bakery and their new sweet items...
5 stars not enough - 10 stars not enough - but where´s the button for more???
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:44 PM
thank u! i love this, almost all of my businesses are bakeries...*living through my sims again* lol. wonderful!!

Stewie (after tripping Peter): Ha ha ha, oh my God! I almost didn't do it, I almost didn't do it! I thought, is this in bad taste? But you know what, I went for it. I went for it and I'm so glad I did! Ooooh, worth it, totally worth it.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:45 PM
THIS IS GREAT!! Now i can own my bakery! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:54 PM
FIRST TIME MAKING A MESH?!?!?! Holy wow. This is beautiful. I love it. Thank you! Fantastic work.

First of all - Thank you for MAKING them!

Secondly - Thank you for uploading it to a FREE site like this so everyone can enjoy your amazingly beautiful creations!!

Keep it up :D!!!!!!!!!!

~Infernal
Field Researcher
#45 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 11:03 PM
wow - what a beautiful work. Can't believe that it was your first time making meshes. Fantastic, thanks for sharing it
Test Subject
#46 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 11:08 PM
Yum wish our baker shops looked that nice lol well done very nice thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#47 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 11:18 PM
OMG this is fabulous!

I've gained 10 pounds just looking at the screenshots!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful collection.
Test Subject
#48 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 11:20 PM
Absolutely amazing and inspiring

"To break free"
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 11:24 PM
I can't believe it's your first attempt at meshing and texturing I'm speechless!!
Totally stunning work, I can't wait to see how you progress in the next few months. :lovestruc Thank you for sharing :lovestruc

+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
My sims 2 Yahoo Group
2 Fantastic
Test Subject
#50 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 11:26 PM
Default holy cow
amazing. youre talented. you should join ea and make objects for the upcoming expansion packs. NO JOKE! lol. do you take requests? im new here and dont know how do make objects. welp ttyl.
Page 2 of 19