Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: New *big* painting - Added 3 posters 24feb

by Qortex Posted 17th Feb 2005 at 9:35 AM - Updated 24th Feb 2005 at 8:12 AM by Qortex

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 97 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Top Secret Researcher
#76 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 1:28 AM
Thank you so very much for your paintings. I just love the outback one and how great it must be there, now you made me want to go!! Thanks again
#77 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 3:34 AM
Ok these are frikin great, but if your up for a request how about something a little more landscape stats.

Like you have one thats sorta landscape (the family picture) but the dimensions arent quite right for most pictures ppl have for there desctops and such. Would be great if something could be made like that =]
Test Subject
#78 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 10:14 PM
fine pantaings im downloading them for final fantasy x2 poster and anthoer reason way is because there good pantings i love them
Instructor
#79 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 6:26 AM
Is this compatible with Nightlife and Uni?
Field Researcher
#80 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 6:18 PM
good and beautiful, big, just what i have never thougt i'll need
#81 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 11:12 AM
i cant...
i dont know how it work, can someone teach me where to put each file?? :stick: :stick: :stick: :stick: :stick:
Forum Resident
#82 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 1:20 PM
Thank you so much. Love it. I am already imagining all the things I can recolor with it.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
#83 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 5:32 PM
zip plz?
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:08 AM
thanks rickd

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#85 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 2:54 AM
Thank You Qortex and you to Rick! )
Test Subject
#86 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 6:58 PM
hey i was wondering if some one could make a jim morrison one cuz i have a huuuuuuuuuge poster of him in my room and it would be cool to have it in the sims.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 8:50 PM
damn pretty outback
I'd love to see/experience it for real
this is a beautiful planet, no wonder we have to fight off aliens,
but then we just fight for entertainment sake

cwc
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:50 AM
Omg... I LOVE the photo! You're lucky x3 Not anyone can catch a photo like that

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:20 PM
Many Thanks For This!
Quote: Originally posted by rickd
excellent big painting, qortex! here's my attempt at a SimPE photo studio template. hope it works for you folks!

BTW, perhaps you could make a BIGGER one. something that'll fill almost the 3-tiles. also, how about a no frames option, with the painting a bit thicker.

thanks again! excellent work!

I've been looking ALL over for a template for Qortex's big painting, and I thank you rickd for this! It's way cool! <<<hug>>>

I don't just want to be good...I want to be God's
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 21st May 2006 at 9:08 AM
Cool thank you for these this is just what I have been looking for. :D
Test Subject
#91 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 8:00 PM
Beautiful! I like it!Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#92 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 7:49 AM
I can't seem to use these? Is there anything special that I'm supposed to do to use these? I've put the files in my Downloads folder just like everything else, and this is pretty much the only thing that doesn't work (along with some careers). Help?
Forum Resident
#93 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 8:43 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 10:21 PM
thanks for these!!
Test Subject
#95 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 3:37 AM
hi i cant seem to download the big painting file i think i have a fault with win rar could some one email it to me as i realli want this in game it looks lovelly and there are soo many different recolours for it my email is [email protected]
plee help me id apprechiate it soo much and if asking this is againt the rules thn i apologise i just realli like this and want it in game thanks to all who help
Field Researcher
#96 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 3:17 PM
Nice thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#97 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 3:08 AM
were dose the templates go i dont seem to have that folder?
Test Subject
#98 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 1:04 PM
thank you!

My english is not the best - sorry for some mistakes...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#99 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 1:08 PM
MindBlowing Picture, What season was that
It was awesome viewing of the colors or u used a philter?
Were were you so cool painting!
Test Subject
#100 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 7:24 PM
I have downloaded this: http://www.modthesims.info/download...d=1#post3588927 (guns and roses posters)
and it doesn't work, also, it says in the description that I need your mod(it says "You will need the big poster mesh by Qortex...")
And I also downloaded this, but the Guns and roses posters STILL don't work.
any help?
Page 4 of 5