Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Venice - a Street reproduction of Burano District. [NO CC]

by Titi022002 Posted 15th Nov 2013 at 8:29 PM - Updated 30th May 2014 at 8:24 AM by Titi022002

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 12:36 AM
very nice! thank you for sharing
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 12:46 AM
This is fantastic, especially since it's your first upload. I look forward to more of your work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 5:15 AM Last edited by Ibael : 16th Nov 2013 at 5:15 AM. Reason: Corrected some grammar.
This looks great, but is it possible you that you can post pictures of what the building looks on the inside?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 7:21 AM
It's a nice concept. Could you list the EP's/SP's used? Also, what it 2x6 sizewise? (I've never figured those numbers out - do I time them by ten? And why? Sorry for OT)
Have you considered running it by creator's feedback forum? Then it could become really epic.
Nice work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 8:47 AM
Thanks for all of your comments! :')
- Tigerdyhr, I add the EP's and the SP's right now! And in fact this is not a 'regular size', it's custom size... I add the exact size too now.

- Ibael, there already are pictures of the interior, this is a apartment, so only one house is inhabited.

EDIT: Tigerdyhr, sorry, I changed your comment to thanks comment, I didn't expect to.. :/.
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 9:04 AM
No worries
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 9:36 AM
Update: "Problems" fixed!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 8:54 PM
I don't have a lot of EPs or the SP listed, so I'm not downloading this, but I want to tell you anyway how much I love it! Great work, and congratulations on your first upload! I wish I could've seen more detailed photos of the interior. This lot is so great.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 12:31 AM
On the light green unit, the second from the left, how did that lady get on the balcony if there's no door?.. But i do like how you connected the balconies with a clothesline!

Perry the Platypus
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 3:46 AM
Cute!
This is pretty darn adorable and I wanted to let you know is probably one of the big reason's I am going to but the University expansion finally! So I just wanted ot let you know that your creation was good enough to motivate me to buy an expansion so I can properly download it
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 5:11 AM
So I basically can have my sim live starter home style but instead of the house costing 16K it now cost: 46,761?
Interesting but I don't know where I could put this ._.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bprevite
On the light green unit, the second from the left, how did that lady get on the balcony if there's no door?.. But i do like how you connected the balconies with a clothesline!

In Italia, there are clotheslines on the balconies, but the people don't go on the balcony, they dry their clothes from the window.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 8:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wetts2
So I basically can have my sim live starter home style but instead of the house costing 16K it now cost: 46,761?
Interesting but I don't know where I could put this ._.

Actually, you only pay the objects, etc... That are in the apartment. So maybe you can edit it, and change few expansive object. I'll be careful about it next time. Again sorry about that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 10:18 AM
It's fantastic!!! It really looks to a Burano's street! I'm amazed by the fact it's your first upload here, keep on the great job and thank you for sharing it with us!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 11:07 AM
Thank you so much! I'm really surprised you like it! And of course, I keep working on new project.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 1:58 PM
So just to be clear. There are a total of 10 units? 1 for players and 9 for NPC's to fill up?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 5:11 PM
Yeah, exactly.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 8:51 PM
that is AWESOME....I love putting these kinds of things in my worlds. I am gonna play with it a bit, make it all stone or something and see if I can drop it into Dragon Valley....it is great as it is for other worlds, (OMG this will be great in Union Cove on that big lot near The Grunge)......where was I...oh yeah, but I need to medieval-ize it for Dragon Valley.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 2:36 PM
that is a very nice houses streets. Are all those houses for sims to live? If so that's is really cool.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 5:06 PM
You've done a lovely job with this! I love that 'A normal day in the street' picture. What a lovely lot, and perfect for NPCs to fill. You've done an amazing job!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 9:36 AM
Thanks! That's hopeful for the next!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 8:35 PM
wait, so this is an apartment-lot, like the highrise-buildings in bridgeport? that is amazing. will npc's move into the other units on their own, so it really becomes this lively? I was never able to figure out how to create apartments myself, thanks for this, i will definitely try this, because it is really looking cute and brilliant
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 11:23 AM
I notice the spiral stairs are mostly boxed in. Doesn't the spiral stairs routing bug cause problems?

Spiral staircase bug
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Raven999
I notice the spiral stairs are mostly boxed in. Doesn't the spiral stairs routing bug cause problems?

Spiral staircase bug

I never had this bug actually.
Page 1 of 2