Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invisible wedding arch recolor (request)

by pfish Posted 27th Jun 2006 at 9:04 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 11:10 PM by Canoodle

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 5:41 PM
don't know if i'll get a reply back to this or not, but can this arch be used on community lots? i am making a place where sims can go and get married in a "church" like place or on the beach (i hope the beach part works) but the one that is in my game won't show up after i click on it to placed in the building, any suggestions for that, too?
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 6:54 PM
Hey pfish, I just found this. I knew you would be the one to make it.:D
Your the Queen of Invisible!

Come to the orchard in the spring. There will be light and wine and lovers in the pomegranate flowers.
If you do not come, these do not matter. If you come, these do not matter. ~Rumi
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 11:04 PM
i didn't knew that there was a download like this...but i think its soo useful!
thanks a lot, pfish!!!!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 5:53 PM
Perfect! Just what I didn't know I needed!
#30 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 7:34 PM
::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 2:04 PM
OMG, thank you!! Yesterday I was thinking "Sims should be able to have a ceremonial wedding without that wedding arch", and today... I found this (and it was completely accidental, I wasn't even searching for it)! This is simply amazing, it'll make non-Christian-style weddings much more realistic! I'll use it with the Hindu wedding set I've just downloaded (found here, in case anyone wants it: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=259875).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 10:34 PM
I've always wanted Sims to get married on say, a bridge. Now, with the help of a few cheats and this, it's possible. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:21 AM
I saw this and thought: how is there a recolor for an INVISIBLE ARCH? But thanks! Super useful.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#34 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 11:36 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 11:20 PM
This is so useful and nice, I look forward to my sims' weddings not all looking the same anymore :D
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st Sep 2022 at 1:03 AM
I have shadows turned on in my game. The invisible recolour have shadows. Does anyone know how to turn it off in SimPe?
Page 2 of 2