Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Magic Potty Chair

by bonus Posted 15th Dec 2004 at 5:43 AM - Updated 20th Dec 2004 at 4:38 AM by bonus : New Version

118 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 114 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 1:00 AM
i love this, i hate training my toddlers soo much
Field Researcher
#77 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 1:23 AM
I downloaded this and tried it. It works great in the original game and after reading all the posts, it obviously works fine with the expansion as well. I wanted the hack that allows you to pick whether the sim would have a single, twin, triplets or quad birth, but wasn't sure I could handle it. After testing, I got the other hack. Made Brandi Broke have quads and it still worked fantastic! Thanks for all the hard work!
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 1:52 AM
I think it would be really nice if the child could have a memory of "Learned to Walk/Talk/Potty for John Doe" (John Doe of course being parents name) Like they normally do instead of having a memory of learning from theirselves. Only a thought,Wonderful hack thanks!
Test Subject
#79 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angelicexplosion
I think it would be really nice if the child could have a memory of "Learned to Walk/Talk/Potty for John Doe" (John Doe of course being parents name) Like they normally do instead of having a memory of learning from theirselves.

I second that It is an awesome hack as is tho

I thought it was completely ridiculous that the toddlers wouldn't do anything for themselves to learn talking walking & potty training... might have taken a bit more coding, but real kids actually work on teaching themselves these skills as much as the parents help them

This works great with university, and I have had absolutely no issues with it.

My only concern that I hadn't seen anything asked about yet is does smart milk still work later in the kids life as so many have noticed, if the kids teach themselves? I mean it's still learned skills.... I just like the benefits smart milk seems to have on kids later if they've had it.. Homework and in college working on assigments doesn't seem to take as long...
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 2:40 PM
Thanks, this really helps with triplets and quadruplets!
Test Subject
#81 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 12:30 AM
i loved it my sims just had triplets and they're all good to go now
Scholar
#82 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 2:16 PM
Awesome, bonus! Groetjes van mij!
Field Researcher
#83 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 5:10 PM
Well pascal just had quads, so I just downloaded this, thanks so much.
Test Subject
#84 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 7:10 PM
Thanks a lot- it takes such a hard work to train the toddlers...not anymore!!!!!!!!!!
Instructor
#85 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 3:52 AM
I am joining in the chorus of thank you's. I don't have EP. It worked wonderful. The only disadvantage is that now I have to empty the potty. So after my toddler learns everying I delete it and replace it with the other one. Otherwise it is a VERY useful hack.
Scholar
#86 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 5:24 AM
very cool, thanks so much!
#87 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 7:57 AM
thanks fir the potty it works great
greets petra from holland
Test Subject
#88 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 6:26 PM
Oh tanks a million.
My single mom just had twins! great work!
Test Subject
#89 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 7:49 PM
Did anyone ever figure out if this works with Inge's "no empty potty" hack?
Test Subject
#90 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 2:23 AM
dose this work for uni?
Field Researcher
#91 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 2:35 AM
YES it works with Uni, NO it does not work with the no empty potty hack. Have a nice day.
Test Subject
#92 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 4:10 PM
I LOVED it!! boy that makes things faster!!
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 5:05 PM
YES! I'm so glad this was created, but angry I didn't see this object from the start. I just noticed it today, but it works great, and makes everything easier! Thanks alot!
#94 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 2:25 AM
Thanks. This works fine in my game. Great Work!
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 4:31 AM
I've temporarily disabled the no empty potty hack so I can install and try this out. I have a family whose twins just became toddlers so this will help out a lot. I want to have the mom sim get pregnant again so I'll need this.
#96 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 9:50 AM
bonus wold you try and make a mod for the original sims 2 to remove the censorship?
Field Researcher
#97 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 9:12 AM
Lol the Magic Potty Chair! it was worth clicking on the name. Thanks for this!
Test Subject
#98 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 8:57 PM
thankgod Potty training's a nightmare! THANKS
Test Subject
#99 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 12:37 PM
Does anyone know if this works in Nightlife yet?
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zaxnbex
bonus wold you try and make a mod for the original sims 2 to remove the censorship?

Ok, My opinion, I find this just icky and weird being requested in a thread about toddlers.

Other than that, there already are cheats out there that take the blur off of the sims.

"It's never to late to make a new beginning!"
Page 4 of 5