Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Magic Potty Chair

by bonus Posted 15th Dec 2004 at 5:43 AM - Updated 20th Dec 2004 at 4:38 AM by bonus : New Version

118 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 114 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 8:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by poohjenn
Does anyone know if this works in Nightlife yet?

That's what I'm trying to find out. I'm going to DL it and see. I miss this thing! Thanks
Field Researcher
#102 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 6:43 PM
someone asked if there was a nude patch. there are some nude default skins on the adult forum.
Scholar
#103 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by poohjenn
Does anyone know if this works in Nightlife yet?

yes it works fine. i've been using it since i got NL a few weeks ago, reintroduced after a couple of days as it was one of the objects i missed the most
Field Researcher
#104 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 2:59 PM
, ...I had the first dl in and i had problems getting it to show up in my game. It was working fine then i took it out and then put it back in and it didnt show up. I downloaded Magic Potty Chair 6002 and just installed it after taking the other one out, will report if it still isnt showing up ...
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 8:02 AM
Thanks so much. This makes potty trainign so much easyer O.o. My last todler didnt even get potytrained befor he truned into a kid LOL. XD So this fixes that problem!
Field Researcher
#106 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 3:24 PM
does anyone know why my potty chair isnt acting magic no more?
it worked fine before now
now when i click on the chair in buy mode and put it in my game
it isnt red no more (its a green kind of colour)
and it only has the potty train whichever simtoddler i am playing in the game
but no other options like there should be

please help

OF ALL THE THINGS I'VE LOST
I MISS MY MIND THE MOST
Test Subject
#107 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 10:38 AM
Very good
Thanks you so much, for your hard work...good job! :nod:
Field Researcher
#108 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 8:55 PM
this potty works great in my game even with OFB ....i was wondering if there is a way to make it so parents have to start training ( then you click on potty) and both parent and toddler gets memory .....
Scholar
#109 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 11:13 PM
I've got 3 sets of twins to potty train....their parents thank you very much!
Test Subject
#110 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 11:11 PM
magic potty chair
what a great idea thanks
Test Subject
#111 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 11:13 PM
magic potty chair

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what a great idea thanks it works great and if you make your family and they all have skills to learn so they dont burn the house down this realy helps
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 31st May 2006 at 6:54 AM
Woo Hoo! I just reinstalled - crashing issues. Boy did I miss this thing. Thanks for making such an awsome object/hack.

Any chance there's one for 'real life'?

Valui ad satanam in computatrum meum invocandum

Simmer Romanus2 - My Yahoo! Group

Requests of Roman items taken. My NON-adult items are FREE to use, as long as they remain FREE! (NO PAY SITES!) I'd appreciate a link back, or a mention, but it's not needed. :D
Test Subject
#113 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:17 AM
Thank you so much for that patch my tod's can do everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#114 Old 29th May 2007 at 7:19 PM
i just want to say that i have every EP and every SP there is and this still works great in my game ...i also have tons of hacks too

Be with us here this week as we remember Your journey toward the cross. With sad hearts, we contemplate Your death. But with confident hearts, we know that You are carrying out God's great plan of salvation.

Christ, as You take the path that leads to both death and life, may we journey with You.
Test Subject
#115 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 3:03 PM
Thankiiiiiiiiiiiiies!

Gimp? Photoshop? What the... What does that mean,, You know your a newbie when,,,
Test Subject
#116 Old 10th May 2009 at 4:08 PM
Love both of them thank you sooooooo much!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 1:38 AM
Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#118 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 7:45 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#119 Old 8th Dec 2021 at 7:47 PM
Thank you.