Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Control Jealousy Per Household

by roachandlazygirl Posted 7th Jul 2005 at 8:55 PM

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 5:52 AM
I also can't find it anywhere!
Test Subject
#27 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 10:03 AM
its in the decorations section under paintings, to turn it on you have to click on it and select "call upon the spirits of tolerence!" from the pie menu (you have to put the walls up to see it though)
as a quick note this hack also works without any expansion packs, and it rocks!
Test Subject
#28 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 9:07 AM
I don't know why but if i put this hack in my Downloads folder, no Sim of mine is jealous. I hadn't called "the spirits of tolarence" but they were not jealous.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 12:37 AM
Default Inteen and Keumungo
Can anyone tell me if Inteenimater for OFB (w/hotfixes) and this version of the Magical Keumungo version 1.02 are compatible?
I'm trying to run down a random bug.

Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 6:32 AM Last edited by tarquin74 : 1st Oct 2006 at 8:04 AM. Reason: updated info
The answer to my previous question appears to be "maybe."
I ran Paladin's hack conflict detection utility. Inteenimater and this hack *may* conflict with each other according to the utility program.

Please note, Jase did respond to this at InSIMenator.net. See the following thread:
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=20842

Also...
LizzLove's "No Jealousy at All" mod passes the conflict detection utility's test with flying colors when Inteenimater is in the same folder.
You can get the file at the following link...
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=7927
Test Subject
#31 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 7:11 PM
Do we know if this works for Pets yet?

Gratuitous use of cut and paste!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 3:32 AM
So still no one is knowing how it looks?
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 12:14 AM
very cool! thanks for being a conduit for this great work, and being so supportive of
Flyby!
you're a gem roachandlazygirl !

now the members of The Collective are ready to bring in new members. at $20K a head, they'll have to expand! (devious laugh)

DDude
Test Subject
#34 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 1:26 AM
I also have the problem with none of my sims being jealous, even in households that don't have the object.
A pregnant Sim walked right by her husband that was kissing the maid, and she did nothing, and that lot did not have the object on it at all. I tried putting one on the lot, thinking maybe I had to ENABLE jealousy, but it still didn't work.
I checked with the Clean Installer for any other hacks, but the only other one I have is to make vamps not walk around with their arms in front of their faces.
I have uni, nightlife, and OFB.
What am I doing wrong?
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Krackitty
I also have the problem with none of my sims being jealous, even in households that don't have the object.
A pregnant Sim walked right by her husband that was kissing the maid, and she did nothing, and that lot did not have the object on it at all. I tried putting one on the lot, thinking maybe I had to ENABLE jealousy, but it still didn't work.
I checked with the Clean Installer for any other hacks, but the only other one I have is to make vamps not walk around with their arms in front of their faces.
I have uni, nightlife, and OFB.
What am I doing wrong?

I'm having a similar issue with this hack. I have uni, nightlife, OFB and Pets.

I enabled jealousy on all my lots where I had previously used the hack and then sold the item back. Still, I can't make a sim jealous.

I even tried to remove the hack from my downloads folder but, after doing so, my game crashed while loading. When I put the hack back in, the game loaded fine.

And advice?
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 8:41 PM
yeah, me too. None of sim is jealouse now. I don't like it!!!! I intended to use it only for one family and now they are all just indifferent to each other.
And now i am afraid to remove it as the previous massege says it could crash my game.
Test Subject
#37 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 4:05 AM
I am having the same problem too, where my sims will not be jealous if their lover is caught with another sim.
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Panama
yeah, me too. None of sim is jealouse now. I don't like it!!!! I intended to use it only for one family and now they are all just indifferent to each other.
And now i am afraid to remove it as the previous massege says it could crash my game.

My crash was NOT related to this item.

I take the hack in and out of my game, depending on which neighborhood I'm using.

I still have the issue with not having any jealousy at all, but I'm working around it.
Test Subject
#39 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 11:22 PM
Alias, do you have a basement? If objects are that ugly, i stick them under the floor, in the foundation, or in the "attic" (put up some floortile just under your roof) and only take them down when i need to. But many of these decorative mods don't actually need to be touched by the sims for the interaction to take place, so you don't even need to move them.

Does anyone know if this is seasons compatible? i have BV, OFB, Seasons, NL and Uni, and this only says it's compatible for NL and Uni.
Test Subject
#40 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 5:13 PM
I'm impressed. My computer is kinda...weird...well, a lot of stuff doesn't work or messes up my files, and this is both awesome and doesn't mess my computer up! My computer is an old XP by the way, but I always have bad luck when I get a new computer; I always end up having really odd computer problems.
Test Subject
#41 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 2:30 AM
I too am having a problem with this mod. I have AL and was brave enough to try it, but had the problem where no sims were jealous. I deleted the object from the two lots I tried it in, and also removed the .package file from my downloads folder, but still no luck. My sims will not become jealous now. Crap.

Any suggestions on how one could fix this? There are many households where I'd like no jealousy, but for the most part I'd like to keep my other sims 'normal'. As with any hack, I knew there were risks involved with trying this, so I'll live with this for now. But if anyone as advice or suggestions for how I could fix this, please let me know.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 11:37 PM
It is an object, you can find it in the decoration section, it is the same as a maxis object a long rectangural thingy you hang in the wall, look for the customs asterisk on the items pic to find it you buy it, put it in your wall and click on it, it gives you the option to "bring tolerance" or something like that
Top Secret Researcher
#43 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 6:29 PM
Does this work with every EP and SP?
Can someone make a picture of it so we at least know what we are looking for?
Does this work with the insiminator?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
#44 Old 12th May 2013 at 11:27 AM
the object is not in decoration
Page 2 of 2