Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Indiaskapie's Adventure Gear Unlocked

by indiaskapie Posted 4th Mar 2018 at 8:45 PM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 10:11 PM
This is awesome! Is there any way you could make it so that sims could buy them from a computer like you can books, seeds, etc.?

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 11:34 PM
Yesss! I can add these to my Outdoor Simporium store! I wasn't going to, but I think this mod has made me change my mind :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 6:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dadditude
This is awesome! Is there any way you could make it so that sims could buy them from a computer like you can books, seeds, etc.?

Hi dadditude! Hmm.. That's a good suggestion! Will see what I can do
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 10:24 AM
Fantastic after 5 days there i was only able to buy spider repellent. Thank you...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chiastallon
Fantastic after 5 days there i was only able to buy spider repellent. Thank you...

Right? And then you run out of machetes pretty quickly too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 12:52 PM
Thank you! This will help tremendously! :-)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xdeadmanzbabiix
Yesss! I can add these to my Outdoor Simporium store! I wasn't going to, but I think this mod has made me change my mind :D

Hope you share it once you finish it, whether here or on the Gallery.

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 11:10 PM
Awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 9:34 AM
Awesome. Thanx
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 2:02 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 6:45 PM
Thank you so much for the ability to buy these items. This is a Mod that I will be using often.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 9:07 AM
Love it,thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 10:49 AM
Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 10:50 AM
Not sure if you can make the potion to cure the sims. but my sim has died 5 times because i can't get the potion to cure him, not on the computer and every time i talk to a local the option doesn't come up to ask for potion. I stinks because i had to make a copy of the original game before i went into the jungle can't really do anything...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 1:47 PM
BLESS YOU. This will make things so much easier!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chiastallon
Not sure if you can make the potion to cure the sims. but my sim has died 5 times because i can't get the potion to cure him, not on the computer and every time i talk to a local the option doesn't come up to ask for potion. I stinks because i had to make a copy of the original game before i went into the jungle can't really do anything...

Will see what I can do!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 11:10 PM
This is Super! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 5:21 PM
Awesome! Ready for my 1st adventure!
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 6:43 AM
This looks like a wonderful mod and I would like to use it. However, when I go into buy mode, the items are there, I can click on them and buy them but they don't go into either of my Sim's inventories. How can I get them and make sure both Sims can put stuff in their inventories? Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 4:39 AM
Love this mod. Waiting to see if you can make one that orders supplies via computer, as it does take a bit of time to buy a bunch of each item, space them out on the lot, and then have sims put them into their inventory.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 1:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Araunah
This looks like a wonderful mod and I would like to use it. However, when I go into buy mode, the items are there, I can click on them and buy them but they don't go into either of my Sim's inventories. How can I get them and make sure both Sims can put stuffI in their inventories? Thanks!

I just sit them on the ground and then have my sim place them in inventory.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JadeDruid
Love this mod. Waiting to see if you can make one that orders supplies via computer, as it does take a bit of time to buy a bunch of each item, space them out on the lot, and then have sims put them into their inventory.

Hi! Thanks, Yes, will work on that, but probably only later this year, as it seems to be complicated to do for some odd reason. I'm on holiday until May, so might look into it then.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Halloweenscorpio
I just sit them on the ground and then have my sim place them in inventory.

Indeed. That is, unfortunately, the best way for now. I'll work on making them buyable on the computer, but that means I have to mod like every computer's scripts and I didn't have time before going on holiday. Will have a look in May.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by indiaskapie
Hi dadditude! Hmm.. That's a good suggestion! Will see what I can do
yes that is a great idea please do if you can!
Page 1 of 2