Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#326 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 5:21 AM
Aw, thanks! Hi, Im Buff713!
Advertisement
Scholar
#327 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 6:24 AM
You're welcome, and very nice to meet you! I'm just SummerSong. The "86" part is too cumbersome so feel free to leave it out if you prefer. It is the year I met my husband. We met in the summer at a job to pay for college tuition and I was born in the summer, too. We bonded over music....(big old 80's hair metal, I'm embarrassed to admit). Hence, my screen name. I wish my real name were Summer. It's good enough I get to use it in my world of Sims, though.

What I love about your Buffy is her eyes and the fact she's got a nice healthy build. Mine ended up looking kind of anorexic with a big fat head and a stick body. I do get tired of seeing that after awhile. I could have sworn I didn't originally create mine that way but that's how the final upload version ended up, unfortunately. I try to fatten her up in game but she's always jogging or hitting the gym and stays skeletal. Stupid athletic trait makes them obsessed with working out all the time. Ugh.

There was another fabulous Buffy here but I don't know if the creator ended up making her available for download. My eyes are really shot right now from medicine and glare from the computer screen so I will have to check that out another time. Catch y'all later!
Banned
Original Poster
#328 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 6:54 AM
Your Buffy looks great, Buffy713. And ooh, I like that I can tell where the Formalwear and Athletic are from! Prom dress from Season 3 and "Freshman" opening scene from Season 4. Yes, I'm a geek.

And I haven't been doing anything Buffy related either, Summersong. I'm currently working on TS1 lots for TS3 and I even offered to help out in another neighborhood creation project.

They've been doing great here, though. Slayerbot has done another version of the Summers house and Winifred and Buffy's sims are looking good. And oh, I was just thinking. Buffy's Buffy could be Buffy from Seasons 1-4 Summersong's Buffy could be from Seasons 5-7. Because, like the rest of us, SMG changes through time.

Hope your eyes get better soon, by the way!
Test Subject
#329 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 9:48 PM

My Willow~!
Test Subject
#330 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 9:49 PM

Pictures of Dawn!
Banned
Original Poster
#331 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 9:51 PM
Nice work, Buffy. Your Willow looks really cute and I like that Dawn's wearing her outfit from "Lessons".
Test Subject
#332 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 10:05 PM
Thanks! I'm tying to find some medevil dress so I can make a Buffy from the Haloween one.
Banned
Original Poster
#333 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Buffy713
Thanks! I'm tying to find some medevil dress so I can make a Buffy from the Haloween one.

The one from Season 3? You could try asking WinifredKrueger. Her Drusilla's wearing a medieval gown which you could probably recolor to match Buffy's outfit from Halloween.
Test Subject
#334 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 10:43 PM
WinifredKrueger's Darla's dress is perfect!!! Where can I ge it?
Test Subject
#335 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 10:49 PM

Here is a picture of the dress.
Banned
Original Poster
#336 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 11:05 PM
WinifredKrueger's Darla's dress is perfect!!! Where can I ge it?

Oh yeah, I meant to say Darla, not Drusilla...LOL Again, it's WinifredKrueger's sim so you might want to ask her since she'd know the answer to that. I'll let you know if I stumble upon a Marie Antoinette gown, though.
Test Subject
#337 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 11:08 PM
Okay thanks! But, if she does say yes, how do I get it?
Banned
Original Poster
#338 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 11:14 PM
Okay thanks! But, if she does say yes, how do I get it?

I'm not sure if she created the dress herself so you'd have to either ask her to share it via MediaFire or ask her where she got it from. You could even use the gown with the corset from the base game but the only problem is it doesn't have sleeves so it just wouldn't look the same.
Test Subject
#339 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 11:48 PM
I saw your Summer's house in the begining. Could I use it too?!
Banned
Original Poster
#340 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 1:33 AM
I saw your Summer's house in the begining. Could I use it too?!

Of course! That's why I uploaded it, for players to use. Slayerbot is also working on one and I think it's gonna be even better cause she's got a basement in her version and a more accurate floorplan.
Test Subject
#341 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 2:17 AM
How do I get yours?
Banned
Original Poster
#342 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 2:20 AM
How do I get yours?

Under Download Links on Whedonsims, look for Revello Drive. Click that and it should take you to MediaFire where you'd have the option to download it.
Test Subject
#343 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 2:47 AM
Whedonsims?
Banned
Original Poster
#344 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 4:01 AM
Whedonsims?

Aeval99's blog:

www.whedonsims.wordpress.com.

Have fun downloading the Buffy content!
Forum Resident
#345 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 11:29 PM
Default Buffy house
Hello, I just uploaded my Buffy house, thought maybe you'd want to check it out. here It took me ages but I think it came out pretty good.
Banned
Original Poster
#346 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omegastarr82
Hello, I just uploaded my Buffy house, thought maybe you'd want to check it out. here It took me ages but I think it came out pretty good.

Wow, your Buffy house looks amazing! And it's on MTS2. Congratulations on the upload! I hope it runs in my game. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#347 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 5:53 PM
I got the dress from the sims resource u can find the link to it on the blog
Test Subject
#348 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 6:30 PM
Wow so much has happened in the 2wks I was without a computer..... hope it don't take long 2 catch up!
Test Subject
#349 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 11:32 PM
Haha I forgot about this thread. I don't have TS3 at the moment anyway. My friend borrowed my disc and lost it. Harsh words were spoken, now he won't walk to me. Bleh.

Anyway, all your simmies are looking great!
Test Subject
#350 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:57 AM
Default Questions!! :)
Hey Buffy fans!!

Just a quick question.....Darla's dress, where's the link for it, or what do I search for? Second, does anyone have a really good Faith?!
Page 14 of 19