Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Different Coloured Eyes (Perfect For Yuna)

by tidus_reeves Posted 5th Feb 2006 at 6:42 PM

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 4:23 AM
omg! i love it! two colored eyes... perfect for pai!!! thank yooooouuuu!

I have figured out their weakness!!! Without their heads, their powerless!!!
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 10:21 PM
I agree with Peardrops! Now I can finally make David Bowie right!
Test Subject
#28 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 7:03 PM
Can someone help?
They are not working in my game, I have Nighlife, but when I choose them in the glasses section, the eyes just stay the same. Am I doing anything wrong? I selected Maxis eyes in the genetics as well..but it still didn't work.

HELP WOULD BE NICE!!! My Yuna that I made looks amazing, I have the dresses (wedding and normal), the hair, make-up, but I just need the eyes.

Go to www.youtube.com hunnies.
Search littleloca and watch her videos, there so funny homegirls!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 7:56 PM
did you remember to download and install generalzoi's mesh you need it.

How many times did we fall down, eh, eh, eh?
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th May 2006 at 1:54 PM
Tidus reeves, you're fantastic!!!!Great Idea, now I can make my perfect yuna!!!
(i'm italian and sorry for my english!!)
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 5:13 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!! I, myself have different colored eyes, one brown and one gray and i always wanted to make a self sim but the problem always was that i couldnt find a sim that looked the most like me. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

:kiss: ~'x10ded'
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:05 PM
cool!! i was always trying to find a way to do this!

Bluepeople7879.proboards101.com
benshake.proboards60.com
Test Subject
#33 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 10:16 AM
Default :-)
hey thanx for the two different colored eye thing :-). i always tried to make a "me" sim, but no one made two diffrent colored eyes, and well i have two diffrent colored eyes, so thanx, hehe
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 5:55 PM
ummm anyone got any ideas for new ones cuz i am ready 2 make new projects!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 3:35 PM
Great! Great! I was actually looking for good eyes for a Kate Bosworth sim. Her right eye is brown and left eye is light blue (or was it the other way round?). How about a pair like that? And, incidentally, I love that you used the Maxis eyes. I never use any custom eyes.

Your future is rapidly approaching!
Test Subject
#36 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:35 PM
Oooooh! Very prettyful.

:D

Hey, do you think you could make a pink and blue pair? If you could, I'd really appreciate it <3
Test Subject
#37 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 5:15 AM
Nice, by the way, you don't need a EP, and they work on my Mac, which is.... re- .... I mean mentally challenged, so it should work on other Macs too. I think that Is a given. Nice.

BTW, people, to make your own eyes, it's as easy as cut and paste. The person who made the mesh has a red recolour, and you just export the eyes you want, and copy and paste onto the red recolour.

If you don't understand, you should probably read the tutorials on MTS2. ^^

Thanks, this is a great download.
Test Subject
#38 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 2:03 AM
OMG!! this is aweosme I have different colored eyes, one brown & one blue well actually one brown is halfed w blue. its a stange! thanks so much for this i always wanted to make a 'me' sim. thanks again!
Test Subject
#39 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 6:39 PM
throughout the whole game of ff-X i did not notice yuna had different colored eyes so when i saw this i went and played again just so i could see and turns out she did...i do not see how i missed that the first time...but all that rambling aside great job i can now make a yuna sim.

Break my heart...i break your balls :-)
Page 2 of 2