Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Kadaj

by NessyOriginal Posted 20th Jun 2006 at 5:05 AM - Updated 8th Aug 2006 at 1:19 PM by NessyOriginal

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 1:34 PM
Default preview LOZ
My next upload will be LOZ, this is the pic, I don't know if he is really good, for the fans of him I want make him the most perfect that I can do, I'm working hard for the face more realistic. I had made for me, but when the people want him too, then I thought that I must make him better, is for this that I've needing more time, now if this version like, then today I upload it, if somebody see and like please tell me

Kisses everybody and thanks again for the replies!
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:12 PM
I like Kadaj so much and you made him look perfect! I'll be waiting for your other sims. Keep up the good work!!!

Y la madrugada se vuelve cada vez mas intima, podria hablarte de la luna pero prefiero que la mires...
Instructor
#28 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:17 PM
He's so perfect, and the clothes alone are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing, I know you went through a lot of trouble!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:28 PM
Thanks for the replies! I'm grateful

Hi Falsezen I'm glad that find you here! thanks to you I find the skin perfect

I'm happy sharing my work.

Kisses!
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 6:25 PM
Default VERY NICE! But...
Quote: Originally posted by NessyOriginal
Hello everybody, I'm grateful for all your words, thanks from my heart, and sorry for my english is very bad.

Don't worry my next download is Kadaj adult version with the same clothes there are in the pics, after I upload the Yazoo, and Loz, that I have been making yet, and the clothes. My Sephiroth, in the links that I show in this thread, there are pics of him, but I need the permission of the skin, and for upload aprovation, when I get it then I upload here.

In conclusion my next uploads are:

Yazoo, Sephiroth, Loz, Denzel, Barret, Cloud, Yuffie, Vincent, Rufus, Rude, Jenova, etc...

I try to upload very quickly has been possible, thanks for all and I'm very happy to share this work with everybody.

First off, I can tell from the pictures that he's gonnalook GREAT! If they ever make a pets expansion for the Sims 2, I'll turn to you for Red XIII/NanakI! There's only one minor problem: I'm on Dial-up now, and it took me FOREVER just to get the skintone Xx; you think you could put up a .rar version of your Kadaj?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:07 PM
If I understand well, sorry the english isn't my language and if I don't understand well tell me again then, you want my kadaj in rar version? or the skin?, for me make a kadaj in rar version isn't problem, If you want I uplated the rar version then.
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:00 PM
Have you finished your Yazoo sim.If so I really hope you upload him soon.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:12 PM
Today I make his hair, and a few touchment in his face and tomorrow I upload him with Loz that I remoderated more and now I think that it's finish.

Tomorrow both Loz and Yazoo. Now I need the approvement of Sephiroth and Kadaj second version, I'm satured the admisions of uploads, lol.

When I upload Yazoo, I send you a message with the link don't worry Omniheart20
Test Subject
#34 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:17 PM
Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 9:41 AM
EHMAHGAD! <333 He's so pretty! I've been looking for a Kadaj sim for like, ever.
I'll worship you, like, now, mmkay? :'D

And you even have the clothes~ -gasp- I'm so tired of putting my makeshift Kadaj-s in fetish wear! XD!!

Look everyone. A signature. <3
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 9:42 AM
I just noticed you're making Loz too. :0!!!
I'm worshipping you more now. LOZ. <333!!!

Look everyone. A signature. <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 11:14 AM
I finished Yazoo and Loz, I'll upload them now
Test Subject
#38 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 5:08 PM
I can't download anything from simcribbling. Any idea why?
Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 5:18 PM
Default Beautiful work!
BTW - Leisor, I went to the site too and I received an error page - "forbidden." Because of the nature of the page, it is most likely the creator of the site is working on it and while he is working on it, it is unaccessible for us. So it might be down just for a day or two, or maybe a week or more, nothing on it says for how long. But it doesn't look like its being taken down permanently. Just have to wait and find out.

Looking forward to when it is up though, I want to download the eyes and such so I can download this gorgeous fellow.

Peace!

La Ilaha Ilallah!
~~~~~

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:12 PM
Hello, the page don't work I don't know how many time, but I don't know if upload kadaj's hair for the download, Or is better wait a few days, then if don't work the page I upload the items.

See you
Test Subject
#41 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 1:40 PM
Nice job on Kadaj. But just to let you know, the hair and eye links don't work now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 8:39 PM
don't worry the kadaj's hair and mesh I upload it, but only must wait the aprovation.

The eyes don't work neither?, ok I upload then too.
Test Subject
#43 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 3:26 AM
I think that Kadaj was meant to be in his teens anyway, so I am downloading this version. (even though I might snag the other one, too. *coughs*) Your Sims are so gorgeous, but this one in particular is my favourite. Sososo pretty.

“So what if I'm a puppet? Once upon a time, you were too.”
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 12:33 AM
Thanks yazookadaj , I'm finishing adult version of Kadaj and make others versions of yazoo and loz, overall yazoo, I hope can upload soon.
Test Subject
#45 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 3:43 AM
Hey Nessy.Clear some space in your private messages.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 4:14 AM
I'll do yet, I don't see that the store was full, now is delete some private messages.
Test Subject
#47 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 5:58 PM
Great Job! Thank you
Field Researcher
#48 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 11:21 PM
Thank You, I Love him! =D
Test Subject
#49 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 7:18 PM
i can't download the adult version
Top Secret Researcher
#50 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by greatsimloverfan
i can't download the adult version

It must be your connection/IP/net traffic or whatever. Try again. I seemed to have the same problem for a moment but after a while the download link worked fine.

@Nessy: Great work on simming Kadaj! I watched FF VII:AC again at Christmas and got hooked on FF world once more!
Thank you!
Page 2 of 3