Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Magick Tools, Book of Shadows UPDATED

by bootsbrisket Posted 16th Mar 2005 at 3:35 AM - Updated 29th Mar 2005 at 12:45 PM by bootsbrisket : Updated

115 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 113 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 7:16 PM
pretty evil

nice job
Field Researcher
#27 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 10:20 PM
Nothing evil about these! Just wanted to tell you how great they look in the game. Really made my day! Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 12:42 AM
thanks thanks is coollllllllll
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 12:48 AM
Default Testers Wanted:Magick Tools, Book of Shadows
This is my kind of taste, I like it very much. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 12:51 AM Last edited by mznikkisimz : 17th Mar 2005 at 12:54 AM.
*singing the Charmed theme at the top of my lungs*

this rulez!!! :jig:

Oh Carrigonnnnnnn... we need your hacking skillz to make this a *real* BoS
Test Subject
#31 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 1:30 AM
thank you sooooo much.
this is the best object, it is wonderful.
thank you for making this!!
bb
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 3:13 AM
Default Awesome
I have been waiting for someone to do stuff like this for Sims2. Way to go! Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 4:03 AM
Absolutely wonderful! I am so happy to see these items coming out!!! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#34 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 4:04 AM
Excellent!

You just made lots of little simmies happy in my neighbourhoods!

.:{Obsidian}:.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 4:22 AM
Wow!
Very good job, bootsbrisket, as usual. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I LOVE your work Now I can have Witches again! As mentioned earlier, I, too, have missed my Sims 1 altars/spells/BOS. Thank You!
:kami:

I'm gone. I have my reasons, but I'm not going to cry about it. Do whatever you wish with whatever I made. No paysites/exchange. Credit to: Alucard
Public Enema #2
#36 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 4:53 AM
Whats this? Boots made a simple wican start-up-kit?
*looks suspicious*
This is to tame for Boots, there must be a catch somewhere... maybe he snuck a few Chuthulu summinings in the BOS :D
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 5:05 AM
I tested this and there is one small problem with it, one of the icons is invisible and on this one, when you place it it floats way above the table, the other one works great... Just thought you should know, I love it very much, thank you for making it...
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 6:25 AM
Oh my... this is absolutely wonderful, my magical Sims thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 9:02 AM
Thanks for the comments, all!

lledford12 - The one that floats way above the table does so because that one is supposed to go on top of the Incantation Station (see description). The Incantation Station has a top surface that is well above other types of tables/counters, so the Magick Tools had to be raised for that one. Also, the Incantation Station is not recognized by the game as a regular surface, like tables and counters, so that's why the Magick Tools have to be placed on it with the "moveobjects on" cheat. The icon shows as invisible because the Magick Tools in that version are positioned way above the default icon image "window," which can't be helped. i basically made the version for the Incantation Station so that people could cast spells with it (using the Incantation Station version that has Spells, see link in description.)
Test Subject
#40 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 11:43 AM
cool, amazing work, thanks
Test Subject
#41 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 1:42 PM
Awesome! ty so much for messaging me to let me know...........
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bootsbrisket
Thanks for the comments, all!

lledford12 - The one that floats way above the table does so because that one is supposed to go on top of the Incantation Station (see description). The Incantation Station has a top surface that is well above other types of tables/counters, so the Magick Tools had to be raised for that one. Also, the Incantation Station is not recognized by the game as a regular surface, like tables and counters, so that's why the Magick Tools have to be placed on it with the "moveobjects on" cheat. The icon shows as invisible because the Magick Tools in that version are positioned way above the default icon image "window," which can't be helped. i basically made the version for the Incantation Station so that people could cast spells with it (using the Incantation Station version that has Spells, see link in description.)

Thank you very much, Now I understand... Great Job... I love it...

"In the arena of human life the honours and rewards fall to those who show their good qualities"

Aristotle
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 2:49 PM
Thank you, I have been waiting for this!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 12:06 AM
This is FABULOUS! Thanks so much. I'm wondering...would it be possible to make perhaps a carpet with a sacred circle delinated on it? With maybe the four elements at four spots on the circle?
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 1:06 AM
OMG EXCELLENT! gotta get the charmed sims and i got my furniture,candles, BOOK OF SHADOWS! *huggz* tyty hun! :fallen:
Test Subject
#46 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 4:33 AM
GREAT !! Thanks...
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 6:39 PM
That's absolutely fantastic. You've made a great deal of Pagan Sims (and people) and Charmed fans incredibley happy. I seem to be one of the few people in existence that can't stand that show. =x Back to the matter, you always seem to do the most outstanding work. Please keep it up.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 8:41 PM
really nice thank you
Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 8:45 PM
Woah! They are cool. Wd! :bump:
Field Researcher
#50 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 3:14 AM
What an incredible object, and so well made! THANK YOU! I see the Incantation Station getting a lot more use, now that it's properly decorated. :D
Page 2 of 5