Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: 1957 Chevy Bel Air

by AceHole Posted 14th Apr 2005 at 4:14 AM - Updated 17th Apr 2005 at 3:20 AM by AceHole : NEW reclolor added

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 104 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 5
#26 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 10:28 AM
sorry I didn't see the upload. Just did & it's beautiful. I love the color. thank you now just a 55' bel-air hardtop & it would be perfect.
Skylajade
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 10:14 PM
Default Thanx!
Tested with no problems..........looks beautiful in the game. Love the reflections on the paintwork. Thanx very much!!

dunc!

WHAT I IF TOLD
YOU

THAT YOU READ
THE FIRST LINE WRONG?

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 2:33 AM
Cool cars! Thank you! I look forward to whatever else you create for us! I have your Pesi & Coke trucks, too! Great job!
Instructor
#29 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 3:18 PM
Acehole! That is awesome just like all your work!
#30 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 4:53 PM
Absolutely beautiful work, thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lexo
Cool cars! Thank you! I look forward to whatever else you create for us! I have your Pesi & Coke trucks, too! Great job!

I am currently working on a Toyota Land Cruiser (1995 I think) , any intrest??? from anyone??? thank you for the complement
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 7:59 PM
Hell yeah!! christine in her blood red would blow me away.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 8:02 PM
Is it a landcruiser 100 btw? Cause then at least they looked better. Now they look sissy. Love you work man.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hunterkiller13
Is it a landcruiser 100 btw? Cause then at least they looked better. Now they look sissy. Love you work man.

It's a 90's Cruiser, '93 I think, and I agree the newer Cruisers do look whimpy It should be ready sometime tomorrow with multiple recolors!

thanks
AceHole
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hunterkiller13
Hell yeah!! christine in her blood red would blow me away.

Christine??? Are you talking about the Stephen King book/movie?? If you are then Christine was a '58 Plymouth Fury (I think, correct me if I am wrong). At any rate the "BLOOD" red would be very kewl!!! you gimme a few hours and you got it....watch for "EDIT"'s to the original post.....

Thanks
AceHole
#36 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 7:23 AM
this is f_n wicked. i love these cars. you have made my al time favorite car.. thankyou
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 12:11 PM
Man you're my god!! By the way are you gonna post this car under this thread or are you goinng to open a new thread.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 12:14 PM
Sorry for double posting but my inbox seems to have a problem. When I click on your message link the browser crashes.
Forum Resident
#40 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 6:48 AM
Can hardly believe I would miss these cool cars 19576's cheveys of all kinds are my favorite cause I am a classic myself I was born in January 1957 when these came out. Love them Thank you! Can I recolor these too?
Instructor
#41 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 9:21 AM
omg!! it's a '57 Chevy... and it's red!! You've made my dream car I want to kiss your feet
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 11:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anglesims2
Can hardly believe I would miss these cool cars 19576's cheveys of all kinds are my favorite cause I am a classic myself I was born in January 1957 when these came out. Love them Thank you! Can I recolor these too?

You can recolor all you like!!! might I ask what you ae planning on??

thanks acehole
Test Subject
#43 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 8:17 PM
You what would be cool? If you could shrink this and other cars down to fit on desks and endtables... that would be cool.
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 10:21 PM
could you please please please please make it in black too? TY!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alokorben
You what would be cool? If you could shrink this and other cars down to fit on desks and endtables... that would be cool.

That is possible, however, an item that small (clutter as I call it ) would most likely be used several times, maybe even in the same room. The reason I mention this is possibility is because of the polygon count, even though the model itself will be (smaller) the polys remain the same, and it could and probably would slow or even crash your game (if you had several of them in use). I can do it but you will lose a lot of dfetail. Ok I am rembleing now . Thank is a very good Idea, Kinda like a model of a model, hehe,, I will see what i can do......

Thanks
AceHole
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anneryan
could you please please please please make it in black too? TY!

UMMM, the base model without any recolor packages is "GLOSS BLACK", {see the pic}

Thanks
AceHole
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 4:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AceHole
That is possible, however, an item that small (clutter as I call it ) would most likely be used several times, maybe even in the same room. The reason I mention this is possibility is because of the polygon count, even though the model itself will be (smaller) the polys remain the same, and it could and probably would slow or even crash your game (if you had several of them in use). I can do it but you will lose a lot of dfetail. Ok I am rembleing now . Thank is a very good Idea, Kinda like a model of a model, hehe,, I will see what i can do......

Thanks
AceHole

I just tried to lower the polys on the Chevy to make the small version that you asked for. When I got the polys below 3000 the car became unrecognizable, maybe, I can just totally rebuild it with a "budget" poly count (if you know 3Ds Max7.0), so the proggy will let me know when I exceed the limit

P.S. sorry for the triple post, there is just too much to say in so little space

Thanks
AceHole
Test Subject
#48 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 1:17 PM
Is this EP ready?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 1:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ultimatum
Is this EP ready?

Yes it is! Sorry, I should have mentioned that in the original post
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 3:12 PM
Default Acehole looky here!
Quote: Originally posted by priddychild
Your 57' is great! I was wondering if you could make either a 59' chevy Impala or a 58' plymouth fury! You rock!!! I know you can do it!

Hey acehole---how come when I suggested that you make a 58' plymouth fury (Christine) I didnt get a reply? :weep: I also posted about a 59' chevy Impala! :D

.::Priddychild::.
Page 2 of 5