Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF-Vera Wang Wedding Dresses ( Four Looks )

by vuittonboi1989 Posted 29th May 2006 at 2:31 AM - Updated 4th Jun 2006 at 9:06 PM by vuittonboi1989

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 31st May 2006 at 4:28 AM
I guess there could be one, but with OFB there is no maxis wedding dress..
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 31st May 2006 at 6:50 AM Last edited by Shalimar : 31st May 2006 at 8:19 AM.
@ trisgym 17

If my Sims get married i just dress them at the Amoir and take the Weddingdress i want to have them married in ( oops... forgot to say i got all Add ons ).

@ viuttonboi 1989

Oh this would be sooo kind if you would make this red bow one , i had played your Dresses already , they look amazing ingame !
Best Vote from me for your creations .
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 31st May 2006 at 8:45 PM
witch mesh do i need?
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 4:10 AM
You need the MESH fom SimChic here :

http://www.simchic.com/

.....and than follow :

Freebie Section : Female - Adult/Young Aduld - Formal

Its is the Limegreen and a deep purple Dress .

Hope i could help .
Test Subject
#30 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 8:27 PM
i can't seem to find the lime green dress it's not with the other one's and so the only dress that works is the look 4 one
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 8:49 PM
Test Subject
#32 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 11:59 PM
REALLY PRETTY!!!!!!
Instructor
#33 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 3:34 PM
i am your fan.Amazing work as usual!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 6:52 AM
I ADORE Vera Wang, these are fantastic!! Thanks and five stars from me!!

If anyone wants to use these as actual wedding dresses, there is a hack that allows sims to get married in whatever formal wear they have "planned" through the wardrobe. It's called "Weddings Without Maxis-Default Formalwear" by TwoJeffs and is located in Not A Good Commando Name --> Old Crap at http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php. (This is a HACK and if you're unfamiliar with hacks or haven't used them before, I suggest installing them into a subfolder titled "Hacks" within your downloads folder so that if it conflicts with something else you've downloaded or messes up your game, you can find and remove it easily. I've had no problems with the hacks on this site though, they're all high quality, you just have to carefully read the descriptions.)
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 7:02 PM
Wow, these are beautiful. but I've downloaded what I think is the meshes I need from simchic and only look 4 is showing up in bodyshop. the purple gown is called "purple mermaid gown" and is the light green one your talking about called "bow tea dress 2"? Ive downloaded both of these and more but still only the fourth dress shows up. Any ideas on whats wrong?
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 8:35 AM
I LOVE these dresses...I want to know where you got the necklace in the look 1 pic...again...beautiful!

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 6:40 PM Last edited by Shalimar : 25th Jun 2006 at 7:18 PM.
Oh thats so kind .......
@ vuttonboi *big smile*

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the red bow one . This makes me happy :lovestruc , thanks again !
I will see if i can do a nice Pict from the new Dress if you dont mind :

Its not as perfect as your nice Pictures , but i hope you like it .

@ Anji

You got the Neckless already , it comes with the dress .
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:37 PM
aww thank you Shalimar
Instructor
#39 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:41 PM
wow! These are stunning! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 2:36 AM Last edited by lpvinyl21 : 8th Jul 2006 at 2:54 AM.
I cannot find the mesh for gowns 1-3 I guess is was moved. Under TS2 freebies on the main page, then Female adult/young adult there are now a couple of meshes. Some are long formal ones, anyone who has the mesh mind letting me know the name or if it is any of the ones on that page. Thank you

@ Jennir, You do not need a hack to get married in your own wedding gown if you have OFB installed, Maxis took out the change to wedding dress option with OFB. Your sim will now wear their chosen formal outfits. I personally think this is much better becuase so many people make beautiful wedding dresses (like these :lovestruc) and the maxis dress was hideous in my opinion. So really its a plus becuase that is one less hack in your game if you have OFB

If you want the original maxis wedding dress I think it is here
http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimfo...hread.php?t=319
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 7:21 AM
You can still get to the old section by clicking freebies link at the bottom of the page
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vuittonboi1989
You can still get to the old section by clicking freebies link at the bottom of the page

Yes I realize that, but the dress is no longer there, someone said it was a limegreen dress and there is no dress on that page that is that color. Thats why I thought that maybe the mesh for that dress is on the new mesh page I mentioned in my above post.

Thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 3:58 AM
Did you look in the formal section, because it's still there, try this link

http://simchic.com/ts2/ts2_freebies_FA-formal.html
Test Subject
#44 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 4:45 AM
these dresses are great. thank you for making them. so many people forgot to thhank you though. I thanked you because it is a really good download. Your stuff is always great.

--
choccy x
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 5:05 PM
wow they are amazing! i want my own wedding dress like them thanks a lot for sharing

To thine own self be true... W. Shakespeare
Test Subject
#46 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 8:24 PM
All I can say for these "BEAUTIFUL" dresses is that they are breath taking! I do have one question. Do they lovely creations take the place of the Maxis wedding gown with veils? (I certainly hope so!) Let me know. Many, many thanks.
Field Researcher
#47 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 7:27 AM
ab fab!
~Jo

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Test Subject
#48 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 9:28 PM
please give more detailed directions to finding the meshes. I cant get them
Test Subject
#49 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 5:51 PM
I really want Look 3 and Look 4, but the website that the mesh is from is closed down. You can't download from there any more. So, yeah. I really want them, so what should I do? Could you do anything, please? Love the dresses...

Music is poetry with personality. ~Ross Lynch
Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? ~Albus Dumbledore
Test Subject
#50 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 2:25 AM
i wish you had these dresses for the sims 3 i would love them so much they are amazing and beautiful
Page 2 of 3