Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Titanic

by crocobaura Posted 24th Jun 2006 at 2:42 PM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 6:29 PM
wow, the ships a beauty, thanks so much i LOOVE it!! Now i suddenly have the Titanic theme music running through my head.. :P
Instructor
#27 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 8:40 PM
Fabulous! Totally awsome! Dude!
My sims will totally walk on air... errr... water! when they get to move into the Titanic. All they need now is a cute little Di Caprio sim to play with
Thanks!

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 9:27 AM
Great! Lovely
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 8:02 PM
such a great download! it would be great to see this remade for bon voyage but either way its still great.

Vist my website
www.nostalgicsims.com

As long as you credit me go ahead and edit any of my clothing(from MTS2 and my website) and use them in your own creations. And please let me know I would love to see what you make!
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 10:39 PM
Beautiful
Test Subject
#31 Old 27th May 2008 at 5:59 PM
OMG how did you do the water??
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 2:19 AM
Very good ship, excellent job.. but I moved some sims into it and the teens went to school and never came back!
Test Subject
#33 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 6:25 PM
This is soooo cool, it makes me want to build my own forms of transport, well done!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 13th May 2009 at 10:22 AM
what the duce... that will ge great for my plan to rule the world. TO THE DOWNLOAD.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 10:14 AM
HAHA, we WISH Bill would retire!!!

Very nice, but too small for a house. :'(
Test Subject
#36 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 10:20 PM
lol Gill Bates. This lot looks amazing. I love how you used the terrain to make it seem as if the ship is moving.

If it can't be fixed with duct tape you haven't used enough.
Test Subject
#37 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 1:11 PM
I can't seem to excess the Foam Terrain by CycloneSue link. Is it down? Is it possible for you to upload or find another working link for me? I really want to use this lot in my game! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 12:04 PM
cool upload. thanks!
Test Subject
#39 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 11:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jerzey
This is great seeing that I am a Titanic freak, I would like to point out that the actual ship had 4 smoke stacks instead of 3, and many more levels but for my sims this will be fabulous! great job

The Titanic had four funnels/smoke stacks but only three of them worked, the other one was for decoration. But in the Titanic film, all four work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 9:15 PM
thanks
Page 2 of 2