Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Double Bed - Revised Animations - Testers Wanted

by rebecah Posted 29th Jul 2007 at 4:55 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 2:24 PM by rebecah

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 9:45 PM
This is a great and original creation! I would have stopped playing ages ago if it was not for talented creators like you.

Do you have any plans for a single "big boy" bed for the toddlers? That would be awesome as well.
Scholar
Original Poster
#52 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Angelyne
This is a great and original creation! I would have stopped playing ages ago if it was not for talented creators like you.

Do you have any plans for a single "big boy" bed for the toddlers? That would be awesome as well.

I have a baseball set posted here. Unless you are asking for a full size bed. The bed posted is a toddler bed.

http://www.sims2valley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=571
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 1:44 AM
Thank You for the double bed this is so cute and adorable. I am so happy that you have chosen to make such cute things for our toddlers.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 3:45 AM
wow, you really do some terrific creations for the little ones,(which are my favorite sims). thank you for your imagination, your creativity, time and energy all of which makes playing the game much more fun and interesting. i have almost everything youve created in my game and havent had any problems.

happy people dont say hurtful things to others, its not in their spirit, only unhappy people need to hurt and say hurtful things. so as they say "consider the source".
Test Subject
#55 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 3:50 AM
I've been testing this bed for hours now and I've found no problems with it at all. I downloaded the Pets version. I say no problems, my knee hurts now from sitting in the same position for too long because I got a bit addicted

I am honestly really impressed with this creation. Like a lot of people have already said, your stuff is always awesome. Each of my toddlers always uses at least one of your creations in their daily lives.

I'd love to see a whole set to match this bed. I'm quite petty when it comes to things matching. Won't stop me from using this masterpiece though.

So, in short, thank you so much for this and I've had zero problems with it.

Scholar
Original Poster
#56 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by imacloud
I've been testing this bed for hours now and I've found no problems with it at all. I downloaded the Pets version. I say no problems, my knee hurts now from sitting in the same position for too long because I got a bit addicted

I am honestly really impressed with this creation. Like a lot of people have already said, your stuff is always awesome. Each of my toddlers always uses at least one of your creations in their daily lives.

I'd love to see a whole set to match this bed. I'm quite petty when it comes to things matching. Won't stop me from using this masterpiece though.

So, in short, thank you so much for this and I've had zero problems with it.

Thanks so very much for taking the time to tell me this. I really appreciate it very much.

What did you have in mind for matching items? The bed itself is a maxis bed, just resized and higher comfort/energy than the original. I keep forgetting to check what the actualy bed is called but I think it was country something.

I really wanted to use the country bed that came with seasons but was afraid not many would want it with it requiring seasons ep. It's one of my favorite sets that maxis put out.
Space Pony
#57 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 12:50 PM
Thank you so very much for this gorgeous bed - you are a star ! *wow* Love the animations you´ve made - soooo cute ! *swoon* Is there a chance that you might do that with another (more modern) bed also ? Please ?

I´ll try it out today and if there is something wrong with it, i´ll let you know. Again - thank you so much for all the hard work - i so appreciate people like you.

Silvi
Scholar
Original Poster
#58 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by poisonsilvi
Thank you so very much for this gorgeous bed - you are a star ! *wow* Love the animations you´ve made - soooo cute ! *swoon* Is there a chance that you might do that with another (more modern) bed also ? Please ?

I´ll try it out today and if there is something wrong with it, i´ll let you know. Again - thank you so much for all the hard work - i so appreciate people like you.

I'd be happy to do this for any bed you'd like. Please let me know what one you'd prefer. I'm thinking of doing the bed that came with seasons as I love that set myself. But it would only work with seasons as I would use the textures from the original bed.
Space Pony
#59 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 7:26 PM
Thank you so much Rebecah *bighug* I personally would prefer the bed that came with pets - it´s my most loved Maxis bed. *lol*

Silvi
Scholar
Original Poster
#60 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 8:55 PM
Thank you so much Rebecah *bighug* I personally would prefer the bed that came with pets - it´s my most loved Maxis bed. *lol*

No problem I just hope I can figure out which one came with pets. I'll try to get to it in the next couple of days.
Space Pony
#61 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 10:07 PM
Have a look here Rebecah

http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...le/search_pets/

edit to say: the first and second are rec of bed i mean ..

I hope that helps and no hurry - i´m not in a rush.

Silvi
Scholar
Original Poster
#62 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 11:17 PM
Have a look here Rebecah

http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...le/search_pets/

edit to say: the first and second are rec of bed i mean ..

I hope that helps and no hurry - i´m not in a rush.

Thanks now I know exactally which one you want. I'll get to it asap. I'm working on 3 requested items right now and should be able to do it after those. I'm very close to being done with 2 of the items.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
I have a baseball set posted here. Unless you are asking for a full size bed. The bed posted is a toddler bed.

http://www.sims2valley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=571

Yes this is what I meant Thank you !. Did you also make a set for girls? I looked but didn't see it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#64 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Angelyne
Yes this is what I meant Thank you !. Did you also make a set for girls? I looked but didn't see it.

I did but I don't currently have it posted. I'll try to get it together and post asap. I'll pm you about it if that's ok.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 1:05 AM
If it's at all possible, could you make some single beds like this? I think it's awesome to have toddlers sleep in toddler beds, but a single bed would be more realistic.
Scholar
Original Poster
#66 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MajorMercedes
If it's at all possible, could you make some single beds like this? I think it's awesome to have toddlers sleep in toddler beds, but a single bed would be more realistic.

I will do some but it'll probably be about a week before I can get to them.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 2:38 AM
That is beyond cute Amazing work!! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 3:35 AM
"You can use the noep version. I created both. Or are you saying you want it to work with pets and not require university? "

Well can I use the noep version even though I have pets?
Sorry this is such a stupid question.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 3:39 AM
Thank you, I love having beds for the toddlers, because they have them in real life. Your animations are awesome and you did a great job, thank you for sharing this.
Scholar
Original Poster
#70 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 5:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BMK
"You can use the noep version. I created both. Or are you saying you want it to work with pets and not require university? "

Well can I use the noep version even though I have pets?
Sorry this is such a stupid question.

Yes you can use no ep version even though you have pets. The no ep version should work for all combinations of EP installed. I will try to get one that does not require university but works for pets as soon as I can get to it.

To me no question is stupid if you don't know the answer it's something you don't know is all. So many are afraid to ask things for fear of someone else thinking they are stupid when in fact the person that thinks someone else is stupid for asking a question is the stupid one.

We can't learn if we don't ask questions.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 6:46 AM
Thanks for answering my questions
And you did an awsome job on this creation!
Test Subject
#72 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 8:06 PM
So great and stuff like this isnt usually free so tyvm!!!
Alchemist
#73 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 9:15 AM
Hi!

First, I love this concept.

However, I have base game only, and have found problems with this bed. Adults sleep on it okay, but the toddler won't. When directed to, he leaps into the air (presumably this is the missing animation you warned us about) and then sits on the floor while the bed flashes blue.

I hope there is some way to fix it. I do expect to get EP's soon, but I don't want Pets, so I will be needing the no-EP version still. I can live with the missing animation, but the flashing and not sleeping is an issue, of course.

Is it possible to alter a normal double bed so the toddler can sleep there? It would be nice if they could sleep with Mum in a real-sized bed too.

Thanks for all you work on this. I appreciate the time and energy it takes.
Scholar
Original Poster
#74 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
Hi!

First, I love this concept.

However, I have base game only, and have found problems with this bed. Adults sleep on it okay, but the toddler won't. When directed to, he leaps into the air (presumably this is the missing animation you warned us about) and then sits on the floor while the bed flashes blue.

I hope there is some way to fix it. I do expect to get EP's soon, but I don't want Pets, so I will be needing the no-EP version still. I can live with the missing animation, but the flashing and not sleeping is an issue, of course.

Is it possible to alter a normal double bed so the toddler can sleep there? It would be nice if they could sleep with Mum in a real-sized bed too.

Thanks for all you work on this. I appreciate the time and energy it takes.

First I want to say thank you so very much for reporting your findings. I really appreciate it. I'm also sorry it's not working for you.

I do think you will need some of the ep's, problem is I'm not sure which ones. I have no way of testing except through the life stories and pet stories. All actions work in pet stories except the jump action, I also found that when they relax they lay back rather than in a sitting position, which may be a seasons animation too.

I did pull the animations in SimPE with just the base game checked, but I have no way of knowing it this actually works for puling animation strings.

Thanks again for your report!
Alchemist
#75 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 1:21 PM
Oh well - I'll try it again when I have some EPs!

Thanks for sharing your talent.
Page 3 of 5