Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated - Toddler Swim Tube

by rebecah Posted 29th Jul 2008 at 12:27 AM - Updated 23rd Apr 2009 at 4:11 PM by rebecah : Updated for Free Time

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 106 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#101 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 5:44 PM
Very cute, now I won't have my toddlers sitting outside the pool while everyone else is having fun. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 5:54 PM
I have always wanted my sim toddlers to be able to swim in the pool, and now with your ahhhhh-mazing toddler swim tube now they can! Thank you!
Test Subject
#103 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 7:49 AM
I really want to use this but had a problem with the Sim dropping it from the queue. I have all EP's by the way. So I reversed the direction of the tube. Then the Sim walked over there with his toddler and started screaming because he couldn't put the toddler in it. Is there something I'm neglecting to do? I really want to use it.

Lorelei

My Sims 2 Stories are online: http://sims2loriland.blogspot.com

"TS2 Toddlers rule!"
Test Subject
#104 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 7:55 AM
Oh, I meant to add, I do have it on the tile at the very edge of the pool as in your picture and video. But it still doesn't work.

Lorelei

My Sims 2 Stories are online: http://sims2loriland.blogspot.com

"TS2 Toddlers rule!"
Scholar
Original Poster
#105 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 11:17 AM
Try a different locations, if you have all expansions installed it should work for you. Do you have lights near the tube?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#106 Old 4th May 2012 at 8:01 PM Last edited by CRiz : 20th May 2012 at 3:39 AM.
I adore these swim tubes BUT I have a toddler plantsim and using the tube in the pool doesn't really do much for the Water bar. I can't remember at the moment if it does fill the bar but very very slowly or not at all. Either way, is there a way to fill the water quicker since they ARE in a pool. I could do it myself (I think & with your permission) if you can tell me how to do that.

I sent a PM to ask if you could help me figure this out BUT you haven't been on since early April so I guess I have a long wait till your return. I'm still trying to figure out how to make Hygiene work. Anyways, I've never used the tube with a normal toddler till I made a test family to help me test the Tube edits. So I just realized the baby isn't getting any fun (your Tube - unedited). Everything is slowly draining. I thought this was supposed to drain energy ONLY and raise fun. From what I saw Hygiene stays the same but Energy, Bladder, Fun and I think comfort (not sure) go down. Is that how it's supposed to work?

If ANYONE can answer this please do so. I would greatly appreciate it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#107 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 2:37 PM
how do you put them in the tube? it says that the ladder is in the way, so move they ladder, it's still in the way, so i get rid of it, and now she wants a ladder?????
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 5:32 AM
I love this soo much! now i need a swimsuit :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 7:53 PM
So cute! thankies beck!!! :3
Test Subject
#110 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zanesaaomgfan
Very cute, now I won't have my toddlers sitting outside the pool while everyone else is having fun. Thanks.
So true!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#111 Old 30th May 2013 at 3:34 PM
huzaah!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#112 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 8:25 AM
I would love to have had this when I still had TS2. Or rather, when I could still play my cousin's TS2, since the game and EP's were hers. :/ Now I can only play TS3, and as far as I know, there's nothing this awesome for toddlers in TS3.
Field Researcher
#113 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 7:07 AM
I have mostly all expansions installed (including seasons) but whenever I tell my sim to place the toddler in the tube the action either falls out of the queue, or they just cant place them in ive tried other locations aswell... but other than that amazing work! :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#114 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 7:59 PM
Thanks Rebecah for the Toddler's swim tube. More outdoor fun things to do thanks to you. I have really appreciated your farm stuff. I spent my summers growing up on my grandparents farm and I seem to love fishing and growing crops in the Sims now that I have more expansion packs, so I am ready to make some awsome farms and maybe some creative community lots for myself. I still haven't figured out how to just make an empty community lot in the sims and create from scratch. I have to always take an existing one, tear everything down and then go from there. Makes me really nuts.
THANKS POST
#115 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 12:32 AM
Thank you :) These are great :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#116 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 10:28 AM
I love these!
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 3:39 AM Last edited by Yaoilicious : 2nd Apr 2014 at 7:02 AM.
I was really looking forward to using these for a toddler swim party, but it didn't work so well for me. I've got all EPs and a majority of SPs (all but teen and MG). I placed the devices at the edge as instructed, but whenever my sim sets a toddler down, they immediately stop splashing and sit in an odd position. Bummer. In any case, it's a cool item to have.

Edited: Since my last post, I've uninstalled the float thingies then tried again. I seriously wanted this item as you call see. Haven't the foggiest what happened before, but this time it worked flawlessly! I'm super thrilled and again very thankful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#118 Old 14th May 2014 at 9:23 PM
Your creativity is amazing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#119 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 5:53 AM
I do hate that toddlers can't go with families anywhere and miss out on a lot of fun with the family. Interactions are so limited even with other kids. While parents and sometimes kids are out at apartments toddlers never are. So this is a very welcome and cute idea. Thanks!
Test Subject
#120 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 2:30 PM
how do you use it
it wont let me put my toddler into it it says error and she stomps her feet and waves how do i work it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 2:32 PM
Hard to use :-(
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#122 Old 4th May 2015 at 10:17 PM
Yeah, this doesn't work for me either. Has anyone figured out how to use it??
Scholar
THANKS POST
#123 Old 9th May 2015 at 12:05 PM
It's so cute!
I don't have many pools but if a family has one they get a toddler swim tube asap!
Test Subject
#124 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 2:35 AM
Ah Man ALL the cute stuff you make is a zip file i only have .rar can does everything you do have to zip can you start making rar for most people?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#125 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 9:41 PM
thanks!
Page 5 of 6