Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Unsocialized Homeschooler
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 7:09 AM
Introduce yourself!
I'm Dakota, and I am a Homeschool Senior.

I plan to go to college Fall 2010.

And yes, as many homeschoolers, I have friends. :P
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 7:54 PM
Hi

Thanks for the invite :P
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 6:22 PM
Hi rofl
my name is leah, plus im a kid (im a sim fan)idcare how it says it for teens and all
but i was homeschooled lol now im in public school but for middle and highschool im going to be homeschooled and i was homeschooled for 3 years
Theorist
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snowystormydolly
Hi rofl
my name is leah, plus im a kid (im a sim fan)idcare how it says it for teens and all
but i was homeschooled lol now im in public school but for middle and highschool im going to be homeschooled and i was homeschooled for 3 years

Kids aren't allowed on here
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 7:32 PM
Yeah... The Mods will probably ban you until you're 13.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 7:03 PM
"Childhood is not preparation for adulthood - it is a part of life." - A. Neill
Quote: Originally posted by Elephant
Yeah... The Mods will probably ban you until you're 13.

I was eleven or twelve when I started playing Sims. Of course you mean the MTS site, don't you? ^_~

I'm Hannah. I've been homeschooled from the very beginning and I do have friends. They just live far away... lmao! XD
Alchemist
#7 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 9:59 AM
Hello. Homeschooled since halfway through sixth grade. I love it. I'm gonna continue through high school and then... Idk what.
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 12:41 AM
Yay! More dorks to play with!

hahaha
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 5:11 AM
I've been homeschooled since grade five because the public school system was a joke. I was very badly mental abused and if I would have stayed there I probably would have commited sucide by seventh grade.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 10:01 AM
Schools are craaazy! (And not in the good way.)
Quote: Originally posted by Phoenix-Kat
I've been homeschooled since grade five because the public school system was a joke. I was very badly mental abused and if I would have stayed there I probably would have commited sucide by seventh grade.

No shi-, um... No shiznits. ^_~ I'm with you. I think if I hadn't been homeschooled all my life and I had gone to real school, I think I would've died by drugs, drinks, drunkies, druggies, gunners- WHATEVER. You get my point. Point being; schools have f*cked up people in them. D: Yikes! -->
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 10:14 PM
I'm Daphne, I'm in 8th grade and I'm home/online schooled, I do Connections Academy.

I hated my old school, I was being bullied by boys, almost all the girls were stupid airheads who didn't care about anyone else but themselves, the teachers didn't stop anything, and kids were even stealing my lunch and shutting my locker on me, cause me to be late once in awhile. :/

So glad I did homeschooling, now my grades are even better.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 5:46 PM
I'm Jessie, and I've been homeschooled since yesterday. I really hated school, and my mum just decided to homeschool me, so... yeah. Hi.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 7:23 AM
Well hello ^^
I'm Natalie. Been homeschooled since first grade, because two months into the kindergarten school year, my teacher was sending home first grade work packets for me to do.
Now I'm in 10th grade, and I'm hoping to graduate by next april *crosses fingers*

And YES. I have friends. And only half of them are band geeks:D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 3:08 AM
Ello I'm Taylor ^-^ I've been homeschooled my whole life, except for when i was in 6th grade (:
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 8:29 PM
Hi, I'm Moni. I've been homeschooled for about a year now. I left my private school because I had no social life outside the school, and even then I had to fake my way through making friends. My hockey teacher was also a sadist. XD

I now have a REAL social life

Singing in the rain! x3
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 2:01 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Homeschoolers who play Sims, this is amazing! Hi everyone, I'm Megs, I'm Distance Educated. I started about 6 months ago and I really love it. I was in public school until grade 9. I quite enjoyed it, I didn't get bullied or anything, we just got sick of the rubbish school work.

Anyway, whoever made this group I'm really thankful to.

Megs.
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 9:35 PM
Hi i'm ally. i've been to public, private, then charter schools. but then high school came and everyone was a b****. So....online-schooled for freshman year, sophomore i did Abeka, and now for junior year i'm at bridgeway homeschool.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 6:22 PM
Hullo. Ok, old group but I thought I might as well join up
I've been home educated for... I can't even remember how long haha. My parents took me out of my first school for reasons I can't remember (but I still have a scar on my knee from an unfortunate accident there) and home educated me for a bit. Then I went to another primary school I attended from Reception to year 3, which was when my parents took me out because I was bullied and it wasn't getting any better.
So I've been home educated ever since. I have a more desirable social life over the internet as my irl home-ed friends are really childish and we don't have much in common.
I'm also not taking any exams, which is a huge relief I must say

Aw, the poor puddy tat! He fall down and go... BOOM!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.