Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Acorn Bend, Predecorated Neighborhood

by QBUILDERZ Posted 16th Sep 2009 at 1:57 AM - Updated 16th May 2012 at 4:34 AM by QBUILDERZ : Fixed file name issues -- Holy shit, the title has been misspelled for over two years! How did nobody notice!?

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 2:04 AM
Awesome Q! And it's for TS2!! Just fantastic!

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Mother Function
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 2:16 AM
Good Job Q :D

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 3:03 AM
Holy Crap! All I can say is that's freaking awesome! OMG...I can't wait to get it in my game! Thanks so much for sharing your awesomeness
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 3:15 AM
Absolutely amazing, you really did a beautiful job on this! Thanks so much for sharing!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 3:17 AM
That's amazing, and it's for Sims 2! :: Great work, Q! ::

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 3:19 AM
LOL, that was fast.

Great on, Q!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 3:33 AM
Very cool! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 4:16 AM
I'm not sure if anyone else had this problem, but when I first installed the neighborhood it wouldn't show up on my neighborhood chooser. I ended up going into the N147 folder and having to rename the neighborhood and thumbnail files as they were set to N001. After that it worked just fine.

Great job on the decorating. I love Criquette's embankments but I have always failed to place them correctly. This is the perfect neighborhood for my psuedo-French sim town! ^_^

~ Non ducor, duco ~
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by insidious_glamour
I'm not sure if anyone else had this problem, but when I first installed the neighborhood it wouldn't show up on my neighborhood chooser. I ended up going into the N147 folder and having to rename the neighborhood and thumbnail files as they were set to N001. After that it worked just fine.

Great job on the decorating. I love Criquette's embankments but I have always failed to place them correctly. This is the perfect neighborhood for my psuedo-French sim town! ^_^

Thank you VERY much for pointing this out. I have updated the download files, with them properly named now of course. I won't say it is updated in teh title, but I will in the main post. I assume most of the 20 or so people who DL'ed it will come back to try again

Again, MAJOR thanks!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Instructor
#11 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 7:22 AM
Woah, this is awesomesauce Q, this is by far my favorite hood of yours :D

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 8:14 AM
This is simply amazing. The detail and layout is by far the most impressive neighbourhood I have seen, well done...

Save The Trees... Kill A Beaver!!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 11:46 AM
This is a beautiful hood The best thing is, that since you're an accomplished builder yourself you know the needs of builders. Thank you!

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Scholar
#14 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 2:23 PM
Nice work, Q...looks great! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 2:28 PM
Ooh nice! I think I have found my new neighorhood for the BACC! Thanks, I'll make sure to download once I get home from work! Good job!

"I'm too booty-licious for ya, babe!"
Check out my DND Designs
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 2:32 PM
It's amazing! Can't wait to move my sims in

"Now I am become Death"
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#17 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 2:54 PM
Yowza!! "Gorgeous" doesn't even begin to describe it! My Sims are going to flock to this 'hood. Thank you!!!
Alchemist
#18 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 3:02 PM
It looks perfect, mr Q, we look at this land and imagine the next house we're going to build, or shop or lighthouse to place on that lovely hill, with a "beautiful vista" very well done, thank you
Scholar
#19 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 5:51 PM
Oh now I am very much inspired to play a new hood! Very beautiful!

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Forum Resident
#20 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 7:00 PM
Q, This is an amazing 'hood! Thanks so much for it mate!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 8:01 PM
oh my daiiz! this is perfect. Thanks!!

Who's Laughing Now?
Wiki Wizard
#22 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 8:03 PM
Yay!!! this is totally kick ass!!! i love it to BITS! thank you!! also ts2 FTW!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
#23 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 8:11 PM
Q, do you see any reason I can`t use this as a predecorated SUBneighborhood by installing it as a predecorated main `hood, and as a undecorated sub-`hood of suitable type, and using Mootilda`s HoodReplace to copy the decorations?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
Q, do you see any reason I can`t use this as a predecorated SUBneighborhood by installing it as a predecorated main `hood, and as a undecorated sub-`hood of suitable type, and using Mootilda`s HoodReplace to copy the decorations?

Hrmm, I am not particularly sure with how that program works, but after skimming it I will try to answer it with the best of my ability. Since it will move EVERYTHING if you set the options correctly, I don't see any reason for it not to work. Just make SURE you have the criquette sets included. If that doesn't work, come back and we can clash our heads together, see if we can figure it out for you

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
#25 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 8:41 PM
As for criquette`s decorations, I`ve got most of `em already, but haven`t had suitable opportunity to USE `em. I expected that my proposed procedure would work, but --as you know more about this `hood than I do-- wanted to be sure that YOU didn`t know of anything that would make it fail. It also seemed like an opportunity to tell other people about the method, in case they wanted to do same. Thank you.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Page 1 of 4