Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#976 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 3:28 AM Last edited by roxxy : 8th Dec 2005 at 10:15 PM.
Default An updated photo
Been a long time since I posted a photo in the original thread. So here is a new one, decided to make it festive too as its time to get with it.

Season's greetings all.

The small one in my avatar is a little distorted, but the other one is clickable. Love looking at all the photo's, keep smiling all.
Screenshots

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Advertisement
Inventor
#977 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 1:34 AM
I can't login at the site.
tkdjunkie: I tried before to register and do my own photos. I am not finding any of me there at all but the guy above who edited his pic is in there so I must've gotten missed?

When I try to log in there, it says I can't log in.. I can't figure it out. Can you give me some pointers or add the pics for me?

Thanks in advance...
xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Instructor
#978 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 2:35 PM
me and my pretty daugther Alina

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Instructor
#979 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ReginaS
me and my pretty daugther Alina

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
Inventor
#980 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ReginaS
She is very beautiful, indeed. I really like the general softness and lightplay of your black and white photograph. Whomever did the photographic work for that pic captured you very well. Nice.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#981 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 10:58 PM
a definite :nod:

:sorry: i dont have the picture rite now but ill get it later
Instructor
#982 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 12:01 AM
Thank you Roxxy!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
Test Subject
#983 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joesemsims
you look pretty lotrfreak

ThanQ....XXX
Inventor
#984 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 1:54 PM
Dunno if people are still posting pics on the thread but here's me.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#985 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 1:37 AM
Here's one of me and my little "familiar", Petogatos. ^_^
Screenshots

(>||)> La la la la la, kuchi zusamu, kuchibiru o some te yuku <(||<)
(>||)> Kimi to mitsuke ta shiawase hana no youni <(||<)
Field Researcher
#986 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 3:24 AM Last edited by Simsmomma : 9th Dec 2005 at 3:45 AM.
here is my picture... 38 ...3 kids . I been told in the past that i look like Princess Di ( only with dark hair) but i dont think so but i will let u judge it ...i think im ugly i is just think she was a pretty woman
Screenshots
Test Subject
#987 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 6:42 AM Last edited by SimGingerT : 28th May 2011 at 2:53 PM.
edited for pic removal

Stress is when you wake screaming and realize you haven't fallen asleep yet....
Inventor
#988 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 10:53 PM
mewtaila I love your "pet" I've never seen one before but it's really cute lol.

simsmomma, I do see the resemblance and I agree. You do resemble her and as for thinking you're ugly. I do too with myself but I have learned we're harder on ourselves than how it really is.. We get out our magnifying glasses when it comes to ourselves lol.
You look great..

xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Scholar
#989 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 1:40 AM
Well, heres me! Pic and Sim! (My Sim is my avatar btw!) :elephant:
Screenshots
Test Subject
#990 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 1:38 AM
Hey all! long time simmer, first time poster! Yup, it's me.
Test Subject
#991 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 7:40 AM
Well, I've been around for a while, I am just pretty quiet! Well anyway, here is a pic of me and one of my Guinea Pigs, I just love those furry guys!. Sorry if I did this wrong, it is the 1st time I post anything here.

Take care ya'll!
Screenshots
Attached Images

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. I wanna help him to gain world
(")_(") domination! Copy and paste him into your signature to help him too!!
Field Researcher
#992 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 11:21 PM
Heres a new pic i took recently ~Enjoy Me~
Lab Assistant
#993 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 10:40 PM
Ok...here I am. 51, 3 Children, 4 grandchildren. Still front a local rock band...and always will till I can't pull it off any more, blaa, blaa, blaa...Aaaaaanyway

Inventor
#994 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 10:51 PM
ladyv, your family line wouldn't happen to be from ky would it? You've got some strong resemblances to my family and my family originates from ky. Cherokee indian/irish part does. My papal was full blooded indian. You look like a mix between my cousin and my mom! She has long black hair and is 53 but looks younger, like you do. It's dumbfounding me looking!! Makes me wanna call my cousin and have her look! wow. If not, it's still amazing! The line's last names are King, Alexander, Short, Miles and Becraft. I can't remember all of them but that's the names I've gotten.

Happy Simmin'!

xts

Scholar
#995 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 3:03 AM
Whoo....!! I just gone through the entire thread and Everyone looks so Pretty and handsome in everyone's pictures it's very cute
Inventor
#996 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 11:09 AM Last edited by Rock Chick : 24th Jan 2006 at 12:11 AM.
Default Hiya
This is me and pics of me with my sons (sorry about the fuzzy webcam)

This is cool , It's nice to see who's who
Lab Assistant
#997 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 4:34 PM
XTS...I was born in Daytona Beach Fl...4th generation, from there my mothers side was from the South Carolina area. I am 1/2 Cherokee/Lumbee and 1/2 Italian
Forum Resident
#998 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 1:20 AM
I have finished reading through the ENTIRE album. Everyone looks great. The photo album was a great idea. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#999 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 1:34 AM Last edited by alej_r_b : 5th Jan 2006 at 7:01 AM.
OK, this is me:

My name is Alejandro... I'm 16... I'm from Costa Rica... Enough info?
Lab Assistant
#1000 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:43 AM Last edited by kaseykitty : 24th Dec 2005 at 4:51 AM.

This isn't very recent but yall can use this one.
This was taken I belive back in 2000 or 2001.
Page 40 of 45