Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2035 Audi RSQ

by Fresh-Prince Posted 25th Nov 2007 at 1:58 AM - Updated 23rd Aug 2008 at 1:27 PM by Fresh-Prince

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:25 PM
You got a C and that bad?
If l got that l would be happy!
That is good
Science is soo hard
Goodluck
And thank you soo much for this car
its greats!
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:28 PM
but...the archive file is damaged :S
Test Subject
#28 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:40 PM
I havent tried it yet lm going by the screenshot.
Because lm downloading then adding everything then creating my family and house
Does it not work at all ?
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:42 PM
awesome i like this car. fantastic work. and tell ur parents we need u right back!!!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:46 PM
Ooh, you've outdone yourself this time! And read my thoughts...I was looking at this car a few days ago, thinking how cool it would be to have in my game!! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#31 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 11:19 PM
Man, that's lame that your parents did that to you, well it's a great car Thanks
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 11:29 PM
Funny that, I saw movie I, Robot last night.
Supreme Social Simmer
#33 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 11:54 PM
Sweet ride, we really do need more "cars of the future" in our games. Props to you F-P for the creative genious. That punishment for a "c" grade doesn't fly well in my opinion, I'd be happy when I actually got a C on my report cards. Hope to see ya back soon.
Instructor
#34 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 11:57 PM
Instructor
#35 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:05 AM
Give biology away and concentrate on graphic designing. You would have A+ everytime. Thank you for another great example of your talent. And shame on your parents. I am one myself and would never do that to my son.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:14 AM Last edited by comedy711 : 29th Nov 2007 at 12:19 AM.
similar thing happening to me. i'm 15, and getting a D in biology and history, an F in english, a C in drama, and an A+ in math and PE, so i know where your coming from. although, report cards came out a few weeks ago. my parents are like 50, so i get in trouble for getting a C+! still, this is very nice! i love IRobot! will smith is such a good actor!

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:21 AM
totally awesome car! Get that grade back up hon. we are gonna miss you till you do!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Field Researcher
#38 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:49 AM
Your parents love you, and don't have any idea how amazing you are in this arena, or perhaps a C wouldn't trouble them so. Or maybe they need you to get college paid for some other way than from them, so you need better grades for scholarships. I don't know. But you did an amazing job on this, and your future is bright regardless of how you do at frog dissection.
Test Subject
#39 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 2:00 AM
It looks great, but I cannot bring myself to support someone who let their grades slip over a game. Don't listen to these people who think the punishment is ridiculous. Trust me when I say that you are obviously intelligent and thus are expected to have higher grades than these people do
I'll keep a look out for more of your stuff when you are getting better grades
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 5:14 AM
You're really great at making cars. You should create things like this for a living since you do such an excellent job at it ^^

I understand about school troubles but it's a good thing you'll be back Can't wait to see what you make when you do ^_^
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 7:18 AM
A B C D & F,,, I am still downloading this car and I love it.
Thank You for creating such a fantastic car.
Keep up your spirits and don't get so fustrated, I have faith in you. See you soon and thanks for everything that you share with us.
Test Subject
#42 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 7:19 AM
I'm sorry to hear about Bio <3 But this is just the car I've been looking for! Great work!!
Alchemist
#43 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 10:53 AM
This car is ravishing! Thank you!

My daughter is also 15, her grades are her own buisness, I would never think of interfering into her life for that, except for offering help if she wants it...
Just go ahead and convince your parents, that you are old enough to be responsible yourself.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 10:57 AM Last edited by ding140674 : 29th Nov 2007 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Good grade is important!
Been looking for this BTW good luck for your Biology.

Don't worry about those comments on getting low grade. Try your best to study & I think you will make it.

I wished I have study hard when I have the chance so I won't have problem getting better paid job :'(
ding
Field Researcher
#45 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 11:31 AM
Awesome! Thanks a lot, Prince
Field Researcher
#46 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:21 PM
looks gorgeous :D

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Test Subject
#47 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:36 PM
it's gorgeous prince!!!!!!!!! a feel so sorry for you.....but that's what any parent would do...(unfortnately)
Scholar
#48 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 1:18 PM
Excellent work. And take the break for your studies.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Instructor
#49 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 3:45 PM
I CRAAAAAAAVE Audi!!! That's such a cool car!
Instructor
#50 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 5:50 PM
GREAT car and a c is a good grade hope to see you creating agian soon you could make a x-mas car or a car covered in snow
Page 2 of 4