Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Improved Skin Collection #1

by Enayla Posted 20th Jan 2006 at 1:07 AM - Updated 29th Jan 2006 at 4:32 PM by Enayla

338 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 335 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 14
Test Subject
#176 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 8:24 PM
Wow. Beautiful!
I love Sweet Falls hair.. did you make it or ?
Test Subject
#177 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 11:31 PM
The skintones are very beautiful and the eyes are amazing. They are the best eyes I've ever seen. Thank you.
Test Subject
#178 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 12:55 AM
Wow.

I've been a fan of your art for years - I was so excited to recognize that screenname in a Sims 2 forum, of all places.

The skintones are -beautiful-.
Field Researcher
#179 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 1:25 AM Last edited by Vasculio : 26th Jan 2006 at 1:34 AM.
Awsome update! Love the new skins!

Ps
Do you do request?

Uncle Rico: Napoleon, you know we can't afford the fun pack. What, do you think money grows on trees in this family? Take it back! And get some Pampers for you and your brother while you're at it.
Test Subject
#180 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 4:45 AM
I LOVE THESE SKINS!!!!. Really these skintones are amazing!!!
...but..I've a problem.... =( =( =( =( I can't download them. From 23 pm it says that the server is unavailable.
I'm sorry for my english...I'm From Argentina and..well..I still learnin'.

Kisses Enayla!!, u re great!!!!
Field Researcher
#181 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 5:47 AM
I so wish that I could make these default in my game. I have still to actually try them out in game...but it's late and I need to go to my bed. I can't wait to see them tomorrow!
Field Researcher
#182 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 8:06 AM
Thanks!!! You´ve done a very good job
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#183 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 8:48 AM
Thank you very much, everyone :D

The hair in the Sweet Fall image is from peggysims, so no, I didn't make it

I don't take requests - at least not for existing characters (none of the 'please make me a skin like Wolverine', or 'a skin like Streisand', or whatever). I DO have a skin thread in the create forum, though, for suggestions... but we're talking skin tones, like, 'I'd like to see something slightly darker and without freckles', not characters. Does that make any sense?

I'm working on a horror set right now though, so any other suggestions will have to wait 'til after that.
Test Subject
#184 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 7:25 PM
Wow...fantastiche! Bellissime! Complimenti!
Amazing!!! Beautiful!!!
Test Subject
#185 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 9:43 PM
Beeeuuuuteeeffullll!
These are beautiful! I've just downloaded them. I'm wanting to use them as my defaults, once I figure out how. But, I was trying to wait until you finshed your collection by adding some medium shades. They're lovely!!!

I've been trying to make myself as a Sim. I'm African American, but my skintone is more along the medium to light honey brown tone; somewhere between the RichEarth and SweetFall. Most of the darker skin tones are only two shades, nothing in between. Your tones have the best sense of warmth and depth and subtle variation! I just love them. :baloons:
Scholar
#186 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 1:14 AM
These are lovely. The different hues make the skins look quite realistic. .thank you so very,very much for sharing them here. I plan to get them all! :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#187 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 7:08 AM
nice word galz.. love ya' work.. thank you soo much!! ^_^
Test Subject
#188 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 11:52 AM
Wow, they look great in the game. Thanks a lot!

Gee I considered myself interested in making Sims 2 stuff but I've joined this site and I'm like, woah, you guys put me to blissful shame in sharing your goodies with me!
Test Subject
#189 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 6:28 PM
:insane: Bows to the master of skin
Lab Assistant
#190 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 7:19 PM
This is great and fabulous!!!!! You are very talanted! You make so detailed and realistik skintones! I love it! thank you very much! You are great!!!

I'm not an angel, but I'm trying...

Did you push my Thanks button? I did yours!
View my downloads here!
Lab Assistant
#191 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 7:29 PM
I don't like dark skintones, but i download yours, because they are great and very beautiful! Thanks!

I'm not an angel, but I'm trying...

Did you push my Thanks button? I did yours!
View my downloads here!
Test Subject
#192 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 10:49 PM
They are so lovely thank you so VERY much for sharing them! I enjoy the details and effort you put in them...*computer crashes in t-minus 3...2...*
#193 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 1:33 AM
Stunning!
These skins are absolutely gorgeous. A tribute to your skill and dedication.
BUT - please please please somebody make a default version! These skins look amazing in the game, but everyone else (in original skins) looks shoddy by comparison.
Test Subject
#194 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 7:50 AM
Wow is all I have to say these are amazing. Thanx for all your talented work on these beautiful skins!
Theorist
#195 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 10:49 AM
Amazeing and I love it!!!
Field Researcher
#196 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 1:41 PM
Beautiful skintones! i will definately use them, thank you

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
Test Subject
#197 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 2:14 PM
Absolutely Fabulous!
[COLOR=Teal]Thank you soooo much for these absolutely beautiful skins!![/COLOR]
I am absolutely amazed by your creativity!!
thank you sooo much for making these skins free for all of us! theyre mind-blowing. thank you!
Test Subject
#198 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 7:37 PM
incredible
Test Subject
#199 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:03 AM
these are gorgeous! nice work!
Test Subject
#200 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 4:39 AM
Oh... Oh my GAWD! I am totally winded by the incredible beauty of these skins!

I was actually sitting here eagerly looking for some realistic skintones. I thought I'd found them on this other site (which name I won't mention ), but I was wrong. Soooo very wrong! I'm so glad you put so much hard work and love into these skins. I assure you that I will give them the same love you gave to make them.

THANK YOU!!
Page 8 of 14