Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Workout Clothes. Lots and lots of Workout Clothes.

by fanseelamb Posted 9th Jun 2005 at 8:27 AM - Updated 27th Apr 2011 at 2:21 AM by fanseelamb : editing search parameters

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Field Researcher
#26 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 11:15 PM
Thank you thank you thank you. I really needed some realistic workout clothes.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#27 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 11:33 PM
Really great work. What would be nice is if you could have separate tops and bottoms for workout, like you do in everyday.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 12:50 PM
Where do you put these clothes when you have all ep
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#29 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 5:35 PM
Saved sims or downloads. Same as before. The only thing that changed is that now they can be in subfolders of the downloads folder.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 8:23 PM
Fansee, without you, my male sims would be BUTT NEKKID. Cause all the maxis stuff is horrid.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 9:34 PM
Lovely! Now my boys can finally look right working out at the gym. Especially Emmett. Thanks muchly. :D
Test Subject
#32 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 3:18 PM
Thanks, I junst need renew my sims clothings
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 1:28 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#34 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 2:29 AM
Thank you very much!
fanseelamb,

These workout clothes are perfect! If you have time, could you PLEASE modify them to make them available for male teens? The selection of male teen workout clothes is pitiful, you'd be a hero.

Thanks again for all your effort into these files. They're awesome!
Test Subject
#35 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 3:48 AM
:wave:

I love the fact that you're doing these in groups of recolors. It makes it easier to deal with the simpler clothes like gym wear, tops and bottoms that most people don't necessariy do a lot of. I've downloaded most if not all of your clothes.

Great Job
Thansk
Test Subject
#36 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 3:46 AM
Thank you! I love your picture, too. What cuties.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 11:05 PM
Geez, that was some work! You made dozens of these! Whew! I DL the Sweaty workout and the singlets + shorts. Thanks very much!

~*~*~*~*~Hello from the USA*~*~*~*~*
~I love my PC because my friends live in it~
~*MTS2 Best Buddy: Mishnumber1*~
Test Subject
#38 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dejalaux
If you have time, could you PLEASE modify them to make them available for male teens? The selection of male teen workout clothes is pitiful, you'd be a hero.

I agree, it would be great having things like these for teen boys, too!
Test Subject
#39 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:39 AM Last edited by JGuilherme : 7th Apr 2006 at 3:57 AM.
I'm without words for everything of this good things! Thank you!
Test Subject
#40 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 10:29 PM
I think I love you...lol. Well, not really. But THANKS!
Test Subject
#41 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 12:24 AM
Wonderful!
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 1:07 PM
Yes yes YES! Just what the doctor ordered! I hate the Maxis workout suits, and have been altering underwear. No more; all taken care of. Now the guys have to go shopping, but that's no biggie. (Maybe they can get their girlfriends to go <grin>)

BTW, yes, you wear white athletic socks to work out. I have NEVER seen another color. They absorb sweat, and don't stain your feet if the dye runs.
Test Subject
#43 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 7:12 PM
lol, i happen to like the white socks.

this is a very useful collection, i like it a lot.
thanks!

heidiSTUNGUN
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 2:31 PM
Default Extraordinary!
How long have I wanted at least one or two alternatives to the boring 3 Maxis clothes? These are really well made, and come in so many variations. Great job! Thank you!

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong

- Oscar Wilde
Field Researcher
#45 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 11:32 AM
I heart you for making these! :lovestruc

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 12:04 AM
Thank you so much! I don't find much fun in downloading male clothing, mostly because the selection generally stinks. I have been going through and downloading your large sets. They are all wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 5:52 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 6:07 PM
yeyyyy! awesome job, i love 'em all! thanks!

"old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, 'you're next.' they stopped after i started doing the same thing to them at funerals."
Test Subject
#49 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 12:24 AM
damn. This is a LOT of gym clothes
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 3:29 AM
Oh! I was just looking for about 5 new Sportsoutfit for males and ended up with 25 sweaty t-shirts and shorts!! *click*extract*click*extract*click*extract*click*extract*clickclickclick...clickclick...it goes on and on, on and on again....clickclick*

It wasn't easy to create a family without having for example two blue tracksuits in an household. I guess now my male sims will stand in front of their cupboards, scratching their head and thinking: "What the h*ll should I wear today??" Thank you! You totally confuse them! tss!

by smelly
Page 2 of 4