Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#101 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 12:58 PM
I would like to see a summer/ seasons/ beach life expansion including the possibilty to swim in ponds and to sunbathe at the beach. Perhaps with the possibility for small skin tone changes from spending a lot of time outside. And the hot tub would of course be included.
Advertisement
Scholar
#102 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:01 PM
I just wish they would hurry up and announce the pack. The suspense is killing me.
Field Researcher
#103 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 12:28 PM
I'd love to have a superhero pack!

Also, I'd like to see the Sims get broken bones, like having a broken arm or leg, maybe even have the option for them to be disabled. They could have to rely on somebody to make them meals and drive them places
Test Subject
#104 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 1:40 AM
From what I expect:

The Sims 3: Secur rom galore!

Do you feel this game is to easy to handle? Well, we decided to release this exspansion pack to make it so much harder!

Every hour Secur Rom will kick in and won't let you play TS3 until you pay 200k! IN STEAK!

Also coming soon will be a new addition to The Sims Stories Series: The Sims Secur Rom stories! As Katy Jonas gets The new exspansion pack for the sims 3, she is forced to pay 200k! IN STEAK! So she must do agricultural jobs to get that steak! Also comes with Secur Rom!

Either that, or it's gonna be a combo of Uni and Livin' Large.

It's so easy to make fun of EA.
Field Researcher
#105 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 3:30 PM
I want the date option again from Nightlife.
Test Subject
#106 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 1:35 AM
I would like to see a combination of Nightlife/Makin Magic
New NPCs Count and countess (vampires), Aliens, witches/warlocks, Fairies/Sprites
New objects potions/coldrin, coffin bed (like the ones in sims2), Gothic decor and patterns (for vampire sims), Space ship vehicle, Furturistic Decor and patterns, Magical ingredients
New Job Monster hunter
Test Subject
#107 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Raggborg
I would like to see a summer/ seasons/ beach life expansion including the possibilty to swim in ponds and to sunbathe at the beach. Perhaps with the possibility for small skin tone changes from spending a lot of time outside. And the hot tub would of course be included.

that would be fun.
Banned
#108 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 8:52 AM
What about a holiday themed expansion pack?
Scholar
#109 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 10:09 AM
Ooooh, a holiday EP would be great!

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Test Subject
#110 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 10:21 PM
I would love to see some new ideas seperate from the eps of ts2 on ts3.
The main one I would love is Th3-The Real World.
Connect online and interact with other peoples user created sims and stuff like that. You can go to the town online and check out places there, sort of like a GaiaOnline type of thing. Show off your sim, and chat with other people. If that's not copywright infringement
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 10:30 PM
Didn't it say on Snooty what the next expansion was...Something about destiations...

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane. - Anymonuse
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 11:46 PM
Default Reply
Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
I just wish they would hurry up and announce the pack. The suspense is killing me.

Lol! I know the feeling, I can't wait to find out either.
Test Subject
#113 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 2:20 AM
It's already been announced, it's a vacations remake.
Test Subject
#114 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 11:49 AM
I like Sims 2 University, so I want to see Sims 3 University!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#115 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Syphon8
It's already been announced, it's a vacations remake.

It wasn't officialy announced. There's a French article about an vacation EP, but that's it.
Test Subject
#116 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:33 PM
wanna see:
seasons
pets
o.f.b

i want to see a lil icecream van rollin round the hood
Test Subject
#117 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 8:48 PM
A Sims first person shooter so I can go door-to-door looking for the guy that broke into my house and stole my toilet.

But seriously, I'm not sure if this was ever done in the previous sims and it wouldn't be a full expansion, but I would love to see usable board games. Something where a sim could pull "clue" or "risk" off the shelf and the family and/or guests could all play it together on the dining room table.

They could call it Sims 3: Family Game Nite.

Edit: Watching them all playing "Twister" would just be awesome.
Test Subject
#118 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 9:22 PM
Would love to see a sort-like University EP, really liked those doors so you could make the room yours :D
Test Subject
#119 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 9:29 PM
Creatures EP or SP I don't care.. just..wants...CREATURES!!!

Or Seasons.:D

CRABS ARE OUR FRIENDS
-----------------------------
Please, call me mo.
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Angstrom
I have also thought about The Sims 3: Extreme, focused on adventure and extreme sports.

Daredevils, Athletes, Outdoor-lovers and Brave Sims would love this patch.

Included features could be:
* New vehicles - Motorbikes, Roller skates, Skateboards, Kickbikes, Unicycles, Helicopters
* Parachuting
* Swimming and Wave surfing
* Climbing
* Pool slides and springboards
* A fire-station, where you can pursue a Rescue career, or try the firepole
* A garage, where you can pursue a Motor career
* Tattoos and piercings
* Adventure TV Channel
* Skate punk and surf rock

WOW, it would be the first expansion to be officially bought by me. (I'm joking! Don't ban me!) xD

I think that they would focus first on old EPs remaking, and then on new contents. To lose not a big amount of market, they can release two or three old EP's merged in one sometimes. For example:

1. Downtown (Or some other title like that), which merges Nightlife, Open For Business and Apartment;
2. University, which is University alone;
3. Holydays (Crap title), which is Bon Voyage + Seasons;
4. Pets, which is Pets alone.

Whit releasing those EPs once a trimester (And we all know they can), we should get back in a year what we had in The Sims 2. Then, new EP's.

By the way, the thing that most pissess me off is that build mode was almost killed in the transation between TS2 and TS3, and there was already lot of things that were missing to get really nice tectonic possibilities. I'm expecting not only to see again soon some function that we miss (Spiral staircases and round/diagonal pool segments for example), but also to get new things such as some tool to create whitout cheating split levels, attics/mansards (Whit skylights!) and curved walls or to re-stylize and decorate ceilings. Ok, the game whould get quite heavy whit even ceilings re-coloured and whit plenty of decoration, but our houses would surely look nicer. And curved walls are a thing that i dare to think many are waiting from the days of TS1, and that the game engine could handle quite easy.

Gettin' some kitchen set whit un-beetling appliance (Such as the KitchenBasic for TS2 that many - me included - loves) and modular sofas would be nice too. And not so hard either.

Last but not least, i'm sure that many players like me desperately needs sort of World Builder to create new hoods whit lots specifically thought to build determinate houses.
Mad Poster
#121 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blooper Reel
From what I expect:

The Sims 3: Secur rom galore!

Do you feel this game is to easy to handle? Well, we decided to release this exspansion pack to make it so much harder!

Every hour Secur Rom will kick in and won't let you play TS3 until you pay 200k! IN STEAK!

Also coming soon will be a new addition to The Sims Stories Series: The Sims Secur Rom stories! As Katy Jonas gets The new exspansion pack for the sims 3, she is forced to pay 200k! IN STEAK! So she must do agricultural jobs to get that steak! Also comes with Secur Rom!

Either that, or it's gonna be a combo of Uni and Livin' Large.

It's so easy to make fun of EA.

LMAO
Test Subject
#122 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 6:21 AM
CARS, Trucks, Big Rigs Choppers, and for the toddlers POWER WHEELS i think toddlers having driveble powerwheels to ride around the yard would be fantastic
oh and a fan, air vents, heaters, ps3, xbox 360, im just naming stuff i see in my room but all of them would be alwsome!!!
Test Subject
#123 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 7:42 AM
:o can we have medical things
like diabetic traits or heart murmer traits
Alchemist
#124 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 8:34 AM
hmmm...
<reads through all posts, thinking>
<mumbles: seems everyone has covered everything already...> OMG ARE YOU LISTENING? DAMN IVE GOTTA STOP TALKING TO MYSELF> <mumbles: and my sims... and i should stop talking in text speak...>
Test Subject
#125 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 11:01 AM
A pack of more traits seems like a possible idea though, imho they would have to release something more than just that in a pack...
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: no more EPS :(
Page 5 of 67