Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2022 at 7:16 PM
Default Help Making Custom UI
Ive been working on making a custom UI and for the most part it works buttt... the days til age up bar has dissapeared and is also in disarray and the build/buy catalouge is completely destroyed. All I did was recolor the files using gimp. Does anyone know why this happened??? (image examples below)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#2 Old 8th Jun 2022 at 8:33 PM
Well, you might have accidentally erased the age bar, etc. Can you share the file, maybe?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jun 2022 at 8:51 PM
Default Ui Help
Quote: Originally posted by Eca
Well, you might have accidentally erased the age bar, etc. Can you share the file, maybe?

Yes here it is!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  PinkPurpleBarbieUI.rar (57.21 MB, 4 downloads)
Trainee Moderator
#4 Old 9th Jun 2022 at 9:13 PM
OK, I wish you specified what files I should look for because I could not find the ones for the buy mode.

I checked the ones for the simology panel. It seems like you did use an original resource from an older version of the game? Because some of your files and the original files do not match.

And lastly, if it is only recoloring you will do, you don't need to include LAYO files at all. Especially considering that those files are from an older version, you must definitely remove them.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jun 2022 at 6:32 AM
Default Thanks!
Thankyou! Hmm so all of my file are out dated? I downloaded someone elses image files so that makes sense. And speaking of the layout files I was trying to edit the text colors in the game but.... couldnt figure out where the hex code colors were. Like do I replace the propid or the value? And either way Ive noticed that they both have more than six numbers and all the hex colors only have six numbers. Do you know anything ablout this?
Trainee Moderator
#6 Old 10th Jun 2022 at 7:44 AM
If I remember correctly, you must edit the value of "value". They probably have 8 chars after "0x", with the last two of them being the alpha, I guess.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jun 2022 at 1:53 AM
Default Additional help please
Quote: Originally posted by Eca
If I remember correctly, you must edit the value of "value". They probably have 8 chars after "0x", with the last two of them being the alpha, I guess.

Thankyou! I am now trying to change the font color of this menu. (see below) but the thing is... I dont know the name of this menu. Like at all. Is it called bubble options? command center? options dialouge? I seriously do not know what you call this. I have been playing this game for 10+ years and dont know the name of this menu please help me. Also if you know the location of the layo file for this menu I would love a point in the right direction.
Screenshots
Trainee Moderator
#8 Old 12th Jun 2022 at 2:00 AM
It is called "pie menu". Same goes for the LAYO file.