Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2022 at 7:33 AM Last edited by Anime_Boom : 10th Jun 2022 at 4:32 PM.
Default Editing/Extracting Sims 3 Console UI.package
I wanted to see if I could extract the consoles loading UI for the pc version as a replacer if possible, I managed to edit the hex code of the sims 3 consoles .package files but i can't seem to find any "texture" files for the said UI only text strings to align the UI inside the UI.package file.

The UI I was looking for looks like this in game,

General Loading

Loading Map

Loading CAS

Got the idea after playing the console version and Sims Medival Since they seem to be more "Updated" looks for loading screens in Sims 3 based games.

Sims Medieval Loading Screen

If anyone knows if its possible to extract these textures/models or were to find them thanks in advance!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Jun 2022 at 8:23 AM
No success looking through all the ps3's .package file all I could find was unused Sims 3 UI from the PC version.
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Jun 2022 at 5:17 PM
Have you checked out some UI editing mods?

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jun 2022 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
Have you checked out some UI editing mods?

I did not know there was some for sims 3, would they work with the console versions package format? I'd be happy to try!