Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2022 at 8:10 PM
Default My s3pe goes wrong.
Good evening ModtheSims !

I need your help to understand what is wrong with my S3PE . I run the latest version on windows 10 21h1 , to recategorizing custom clothes I downloaded.
Everything ran fine until a certain amount of numbers of files, the program starts acting weird , I cannot read any resources, everything turned into rubbish. Now today , I got the same issue.
The cc are for the sims 3 , everything was tested in the CAS and all works.
Please help me to fix this horrible bug for good.

Happy Simming !
Screenshots

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#2 Old 20th Jun 2022 at 10:12 PM
It looks like you changed the preview mode to hex code, which is what you see on the right side of the screen. If you change it to "Preview" in the mid-bottom left of the screen you'll see the actual readable data for it

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita