Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2022 at 12:33 AM
Default (Scripting) Where can I find the names of social interactions for use in scripts?
Like in Sim.ForceSocial(RandomSim, Actor, "Lets Go On Date", InteractionPriorityLevel.High, true, false, false);
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2022 at 1:07 AM
Those names are all defined via XML tuning. In GameplayData.package, take a look at the XML resources beginning with "SocialData." You'll see a bunch of lines that look like

Code:
<Action key="Accuse of Being Boring" com="Insulting">

The values of the "key" attributes are what you're looking for.

"The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had." - Eric Schmidt

If you enjoy the mods I put out, consider supporting me on patreon: www.patreon.com/Gamefreak130
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2022 at 2:18 AM
Thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2022 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gamefreak130
Those names are all defined via XML tuning. In GameplayData.package, take a look at the XML resources beginning with "SocialData." You'll see a bunch of lines that look like

Code:
<Action key="Accuse of Being Boring" com="Insulting">

The values of the "key" attributes are what you're looking for.

Does the socialdata files also affect the relationship change due to the action?