Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
The other one
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2022 at 7:55 PM
Default Wcif ts4 build contests/challenges?
Around the time TS4 came out I lost the love for the game and all but stopped playing/being part of the community. The last year or so I’ve started playing TS4 but I’m struggling to navigate the community now. So much has changed and all my old favourite places to find contests/build prompts have dried up and disappeared. Am I just not looking in the right places? Are build/decor contests still a thing or are they history? Do I need to follow certain people on YouTube to find out about them?!

I’ve tried searching on Google, Facebook and twitter over the last few months but I only seem to find old, closed challenges or references to some headphone contest EA did. I know there’s a couple of long running build challenges on the EA forums but they’re just not as exciting as a one off, designed with love contest please help.

This is kind of a wcif but not for CC so wasn’t sure where to put it. Apologies if it’s in the wrong place.

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd May 2022 at 1:06 AM
Scroll up to the right section and you will find one.
The other one
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd May 2022 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Scroll up to the right section and you will find one.

Oh right, just realised my wording might have been a bit ambiguous there. I don't mean game play challenges, I meant build/decor contests and competitions but sometimes you see them as shell/foundation challenges etc. I have looked on the contest forum on here and there's nothing active atm. Just wondering if anyone knows a good place to look for them since I'm failing at that myself.

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd May 2022 at 2:26 AM
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=667189

Do it as build each type of lot noted depending on what you have. Not a competition but a challenge to do them. And if not what you want post in WCIF section. And if wanted do not play them but just build them.