Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Cherub" Curly Hair for Males (All Ages!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 27th Apr 2006 at 10:05 AM - Updated 8th Jul 2009 at 12:31 PM by HystericalParoxysm : Removing old TOU

317 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 305 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 13
Field Researcher
#101 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:31 PM
Gorgeous mesh, thank you oh so very much for sharing it .

My Sims2 Blog: CLICKY ME.
Test Subject
#102 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:43 PM
Wow! I can finally make a sim of my son. Thankyou so much! If I could find the same curls but longer style, my son's sim would be perfect. This is the closest so far. Very beautiful.
Instructor
#103 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:47 PM
This Hair Looks Great. Thankyou.
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:54 PM
This hair is beautiful. You have done an AMAZING job with shaping it on all angles. This is one of the best meshes I've seen yet, and I do hope to see more from you, if you ever get over the trauma caused by fighting with this one.
Thank you so much for this!
-RabidAngel

RabidAngel the Rabies Riddled Girl

You can check out more of my creations at www.simsconnection.com
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 12:22 AM
What a shame that you don't want to make hair meshes anymore--this one is just so perfectly realistic, and I can' t find any flaws with it! Great work, and please reconsider making meshes for the good of Simkind! :-)

can you feel it//it's good for you

find my creations here
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 12:32 AM
I have been waiting for this ever since the game came out.
I officially love you.
Please take this coupon for my firstborn child.
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 12:33 AM
Finally woman, yeesh.
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 1:33 AM
YES!! I have been just pining for pretty curly hair for my Greek and Italian families in particular. You are my absolute hero. Many, many thanks.
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 1:45 AM
How adorable! It looks just like my younger brothers' hair, when they were little. Thanks!
Test Subject
#110 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 1:59 AM
I must admit that he is a very "sexy" sim....is it possible for you to upload him because he is really beautiful!

~PlaidjellO~
Test Subject
#111 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 2:15 AM
Thank you for your hard work. This is just what I was looking for.
Test Subject
#112 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 2:45 AM
Thanks for sharing this with us, HP. It looks great and I can't wait to try it out in the game

"Wherever you go, there you are..."
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:05 AM
geez! awsome :]

a great job for sure! (Y)
and a supercute model XD

thanks for sharing your work and effort with us!

in desperate need of improving my rupert grint sim :|
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:11 AM
Yay!! Thanx! I miss this kind of hair for my Sims. If only you could make a vertion of this for females. maybe a little bit longer. That would be great!

Onlly Illusion brings disillusion
Top Secret Researcher
#115 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:26 AM
WOW I can just imagine the hours you put into this mesh because it shows in the quality of your work. A excellent mesh without a flaw what so ever. Your textures are just great and show wonderful colors.
Sorry to hear you wont be making anymore meshes because I think that you just made the best hair mesh out here.
Thank you so ever much for this gorgeous mesh that will be talked about for a long time.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#116 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:30 AM
Hehe, don't be SO sad, guys, I -may- make hair meshes in the future, but well, like today, I'm working on a layer cake, as it's easy and relaxing in comparison. I don't want to think about hair meshes for a while as this was a HUGE project spanning months... just, y'know, don't be waiting with baited breath for my next hair mesh, cos it'll be a while before I can stand to think about them again... Unless ya'll wanna send me some jumbo bottles of aspirin, and a new brain. :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#117 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:47 AM
WOW! And HystericalParoxysm, your model is not beautiful, he's HOT!!!

"I make people's heads explode."- Dogen Boole, Psychonauts.
Field Researcher
#118 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 5:18 AM
Oh wow!! This is exactly the hairstyle I've been hoping to find for a long time! Absolutely beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 6:16 AM
LOL HP, I could definately do the aspirin...not sure about the brain as I am already short in that department...lmao. Actually I took some time to look at this up close in game today and OMG I am speechless! You can even see through some of the little ringlets...I just wanted to run my fingers through it!!! I have a hair fetish of a sort and this is perfect. You are truely gifted. Thank you soooo much!

Bzegrl
Quote:
Always tell the truth...that way you never have to remember what lies you've told!
You can find all of my uploads HERE
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 6:31 AM
It's absolutely brilliant! Thank you so much for all your hard work (and for sharing ^.^).

<33 A
Test Subject
#121 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 7:49 AM
Wow!!! I love it! I can't wait to see the version for females!
Test Subject
#122 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 9:09 AM
aww...gorgeous...thanks dude ^_^
Test Subject
#123 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 9:58 AM
Awesome, Thanks a lot for sharing!
Field Researcher
#124 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 11:33 AM
..Ehm why do you uploaders always hate it if your creations are uploaded to the Exchange?
I'm just wondering

(sorry for any bad English..)
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 11:40 AM
thank you so so so much! I love it! This was just what i was looking for
Page 5 of 13