Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tuscan Kitchen Set *UPDATED*

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 9th Jun 2006 at 4:51 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2006 at 9:49 PM by phoenix_phaerie : Updated Stove Meshe

252 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 238 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 11
Test Subject
#151 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 6:15 PM
Oh My Gosh. I can't believe how beautiful this is. It is beyond words. I can't wait to use this in my game
Test Subject
#152 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 10:02 AM
that is awsome! gr8 1st set keep up the gd work
Test Subject
#153 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 5:29 PM

WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BEST I'VE SEEN
Test Subject
#154 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 10:27 PM
Thank you sooo much. Its great to have a real looking set in the game finally. I look forward to seeing more of your creations.
Test Subject
#155 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 5:47 AM
abSOLUTELY Beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely results for all your hard work. you are very much appreciated by all us simmies especially us who cannot do these wonderful things you do. Again Thanks
Test Subject
#156 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 1:38 PM
This is one hell of an upload. I am hugely impressed. I'll definitly enjoy playing with these. Fantastic job, well done!
Test Subject
#157 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 7:02 PM
This is by far, hand-down, without any doubt, the BEST download on any site anywhere in the world for the sims 2. i create realistic houses and this kitchen is the absolute best kitchen for the sims. i have used this in every single house i build. thanx
Test Subject
#158 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 9:51 PM
I love this kitchen! It looks perfect in game and it's hard to resist using it for every home. But I have a problem with the stove, and I've downloaded the updates...my sims go to make something on the stove, and then they sort of 'jump' and can never get it off of the stove. Is it possible something I have would be conflicting with it?

Thanks again for all of your hard work. It's beautiful. :9
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#159 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 11:37 PM
Thank you so much for such a wonderfully detailed kitchen.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Field Researcher
#160 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 12:53 AM
I have died and gone to virtual heaven ,thanx so much,love this in the dark wood recolor that's available.this is so nice,fanlly i really really good looking set for free,all the great room sets r form paysites,thank u so much.
Test Subject
#161 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:47 AM
Default Absolutely Super Fantastic!!
If this is your first item, I can't wait to see what you will do next!! Keep up the good work...I am now a die hard fan!!
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 8:42 PM
Default Wow!
I was in awe when I first saw this! Thank you so much for its creation, I can't wait to use it in the game. It's such a beautiful kitchen, I love it!
Field Researcher
#163 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 5:05 PM
I almost fainted when I saw this kitchen. It is the most gorgeous kitchen! I love it because I've been looking through real home magazines for ideas, and have seen kitchens like this for months, and not been able to recreate them in my game....now I can!!

It will be terribly hard not to put this kitchen in all of my Sim's homes. Thanks so much for sharing this freely with all of us!

--green
Test Subject
#164 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 9:07 PM
Wow, this kitchen is amazing and I'm glad I found it!

Kudos <3
Test Subject
#165 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 3:28 PM
The greatest kitchen I've ever see))
Test Subject
#166 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 8:33 PM Last edited by ericb : 21st Sep 2006 at 9:13 PM.
Here's to the best kitchen ever created!! I have had a recent problem with "the glass cabinet that doesn't extend to the counter" though. It disappears if connected to the wooden door cabinet. It disappears once I rotate to look at it from behind. Wondering if any insight could be given thanks much!
Test Subject
#167 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 9:52 PM
I love this kitchen, it is so gorgeous I've used it in every house I've built lately, thank you!

I don't know if you take requests, but if you had thought about including a 2x1 or 3x1 table for the set, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#168 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 5:03 AM
This is a really beautiful kitchen. It looks great in the game. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#169 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 2:19 PM
Finally a kitchen that's... well, different. Great work! Will it work with Numenor's SEP(slot enabler package) not that it matters but, I noticed some custom kithchen sets are not effected by the SEP.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#170 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gaerisch
Finally a kitchen that's... well, different. Great work! Will it work with Numenor's SEP(slot enabler package) not that it matters but, I noticed some custom kithchen sets are not effected by the SEP.

Hm. I have NO clue. The table is cloned from a base created by Numenor, so...maybe??
Test Subject
#171 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 9:32 PM
I just love this set!!! I download it yesterday ( the update version) but it is impossible to cook something on the stove!!!! I have all episode, english version. I download all the things with Q-Xpress.
Test Subject
#172 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 3:37 AM
Hey me again!!!

It's working now I redownload the files of the stove and now it's working!! Thanks anyway.
Instructor
#173 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 7:14 AM
pink isn't my thing lol but a recolor looks very nice good job
Instructor
#174 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 11:13 AM
Abosulutely amazing Thank you

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Test Subject
#175 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 10:44 PM
This is by far the most beautiful kitchen I have seen. Thanks for sharing it with us.
I have done some recolors but am unable to change the stove. Even so it looks great
Page 7 of 11