Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 New Frozen Microwavable Personal Pizza's *Animated Food*

by pacotacoplayer Posted 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:24 PM - Updated 7th Oct 2006 at 3:53 AM by pacotacoplayer

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 112 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiragakash
wow....i envy your talent.

Me too! You totally rock. Im gonna use m=loads of your creations in my new series. DOn't worry - I'll make sure to to you MASSES of credit. How can I not?
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fafy
Paco, I'm Italian, and Italian people know how a pizza is made... and your pizzas look like real pizzas ! They're amazing !

Yay, Italians!!!

Thanks so much for the lovely pizzas!
Test Subject
#103 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 2:37 AM
Very cool!! My uni students are sick of mac n cheese & cup o' noodle - this will make them very happy! thanks.
Test Subject
#104 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 10:25 AM
a very good idea thanks to you !
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 6:06 AM
Awesomeee!! Thank you so muchhh :D
Test Subject
#106 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 6:16 PM
Pizza! Awesome! Finally my sims will eat pizza more often - the Maxis one is way too expensive ($40 for a box? one box? WTH?), and you're very, very talented - I'm it the same age than you and I'm afraid to even try to do the texture (seriously). Nonetheless, the pizzas look VERY yummy. Sim teens will be in the 7th heaven!
Test Subject
#107 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 1:53 AM
Tahnks! It is soo cute and it has veggie pizza which is cool!

Powdered doughnuts make me go nuts!
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 12:44 PM
Thanks, lookin at your pizzas had made me really hungry now *goes off in search of food* I am 13 too and have only just started doing wall papers and bodyshop recolouring lol - you are so talented!

Edit: Heeeeeeeeeeey! What happened to my avvie? It was there yesterday, I swear! Oh well *goes to try and find avvie*

I dOn'T sUfFeR fRoM iNsAnItY. i EnJoY eVeRy MiNuTe Of It. :D

Please call me Rachel
Field Researcher
#109 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 9:39 PM
OOH! can you make Scottish food?

Garbage Isn't a wierd band, Garbage is an Immensely talented Group of strange people.
Quote:
"No, I'm not Shirley the girl, I'm the woman on MTV with the big boots." - Shirley Manson
Test Subject
#110 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 4:50 PM
You were thirteen when you made these awesome looking pizzas??? Boy you have talent!
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 1:50 AM
nice!!! :DDDD
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 1:23 AM
Thanks, with some downloads my sims will finally have a chance to try some different pizza....I have a selfsim and I used to eat mostly pepperoni pizza just like everybody else, hahaha...but over time my tastes eventually changed and I can barely stand pepperoni anymore...I much prefer cheese pizza, or garlic chicken pizza, or sausage and "canadian bacon" pizza, ect. over pepperoni. Now my self sim can stop being depressed that there's only pepperoni pizza if she wants pizza. Haha. I sometimes eat pizza with a fork but not very often, I think it's actually rare for people - (at least here in the US) - to eat pizza with a fork. I am still happy about what's been done here though, even if it can be a little odd to eat or see a person eat pizza with a fork.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#113 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 10:26 PM
Wahahahahah you are my age and you UNDERSTAND the creating and stuff hahahaha i am so jalous.
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 2:14 PM
OMG NO FREAKING WAY UR ONLY 13 & U MAKE SUCH AWESOME STUFFZ! :O

grr... i envy u :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 4:56 AM
simalisuse pizza
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#116 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 7:42 AM
wish you could've been able to make a hack where they didn't use a fork w/ this food-but still luv the download thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 3:25 AM
Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#118 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 2:42 AM
So this was uploaded when you were 13.... do you have a mustache yet? ;3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#119 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 9:38 PM
i'd like to know if these pizzas have the much fat as the original pizza from maxis, which makes the sims so fat is it like that or not? thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#120 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 8:12 AM
This is VERY wonderful! Quite addictive! I might need a food hider to hide all maxis foods and only view this one

The idea of eating pizza with a fork is hilarious. "So you think your so sophisticated eating pizza with a FORK? Can't take ya seriously in your undies ma'am".
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#121 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 5:23 AM
Impressive work!Now my sims can err - have pizzas at sleepovers!lol
Thank you
Test Subject
#122 Old 18th May 2014 at 6:17 AM
Which one is the pepperoni?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 12:16 PM
Great!! Thank you. :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:44 AM
thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#125 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 4:39 AM
Not so much a thanks, more like a observation... you left out plain pepperoni pizza!
Could you make a pepperoni pizza for those who don't want Sausage or Deluxe?

By the way, Hawaiian Pizza is SO good, but so is Pepperoni Pizza!
Good job and keep up the good work, and I'll be expecting that Pepperoni Pizza soon!
Page 5 of 5