Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Even More OMSP's!!!!

by JohnBrehaut1 Posted 15th Jul 2007 at 5:17 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 1:51 PM by -Maylin-

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 8:55 PM
YAY! I can create fire hazards for my sims! thanks for this wonderful object!

Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#27 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 10:13 PM
I could not operate in a decorating sense withOUT (edit been up all night lol) the OSMP's and now there are new ones wheee! Thanks mate =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 10:51 PM
Breaking my long lurking spell to say thank you so much! This makes the game so much more enjoyable.
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 11:20 PM
I use these all of the time and i love them. Thanks so much for making the OSMP's they are awesome.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 12:34 AM
AbstractsSIMmer187: With some experience in making slots.

I'm glad you all like them, thanks for the wonderful comments!

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Instructor
#31 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 12:55 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Jul 2007 at 2:41 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou

You are the best!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#32 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 12:58 AM
So I'm slow, but I'm still gonna say thanks! These are amazing John!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 1:48 AM
Wow, awesome! Thank you so much for offering a fix for the table OMSP. And I've wanted to put things on top of the bookcases for ages now. My plants have a home now! Thanks again!

"You party hard, you play hard and that's what we do. We put a lot into it
and we enjoy the good stuff, hate the bad stuff and that's part of it." - Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 2:04 AM
More OMSP's??? Thank you thank you thank you. I love them - if I could only have one custom thing in my game the OMSP's would be it. My house is cluttered, my sims houses are cluttered and all's right with the world.
Scholar
#35 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 3:15 AM
Quote:
You may or may not believe it, but I've been waiting for OMSP's for stairs ever since the first ones came out. Thank you so much...
So Have I This Is Great Now We Just Need One For Sinks,Bathtubs,Headboards On The Bed,Tv Stands Hmmm Wonder What Else I Could Clutter Up THANKS!!
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TaylorGuy
We Just Need One For Sinks,Bathtubs,Headboards On The Bed,Tv Stands Hmmm Wonder What Else I Could Clutter Up THANKS!!

check out his other stuff. he has one for beds but yes it would be nice if he had ones for sinks and bathtubs (one crazy bath party?) xD

Lab Assistant
#37 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 5:05 AM Last edited by VegaBlack : 16th Jul 2007 at 5:14 AM.
Thanks, these will be very useful, just like the others!

edit:
Quote: Originally posted by TaylorGuy
So Have I This Is Great Now We Just Need One For Sinks,Bathtubs,Headboards On The Bed,Tv Stands Hmmm Wonder What Else I Could Clutter Up THANKS!!

I know it's not really a slot, but something to clutter up the bottom of a pool would also be awsome!
Field Researcher
#38 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 6:17 AM
I HEART YOU!!

I have been dreaming of putting pillows on the bay window and deco on the stairs since forever. I never use the bay window because they are so plain, but not anymore!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Theorist
#39 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 6:55 AM
Wow! Thanks so much for the non-reverting table OMSP! I haven't even thought about all the other things in this set, but this one thing makes it a winner!
Scholar
#40 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 11:55 AM
This is just so cool! Now my Sims staircases can look like the one I've got at home. My real-life house staircase has a pile of washing on the top stair, with the occasional sock drifting down to lower stairs and the occasional phone or book on other steps...
Field Researcher
#41 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 2:37 PM
YAYY!! more spots for clutter. Thanks!
Test Subject
#42 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 9:19 AM
Thanks . The new one for tables that's goin' to replace Ariffrazalin's one is for "end tables" or for "tables and desks"?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#43 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 10:54 AM
Tables and Desks. They were the only ones that I heard that reverted back to their visible form.

Lab Assistant
#44 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 10:59 AM
Really big thanks!!
I waited for the Bookcase OMSP. I try to use Fridge OMSP on bookcases, but it does'nt work. Now, it's possible.
Half walls, stairs and windows are too great - I love all your OMSP's.
Test Subject
#45 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 11:22 AM
I just could kiss you!! Thank you thank you...
Scholar
#46 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 11:39 AM
I have a lot of makeup clutter that would look really good on the vanity desk.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#47 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:15 PM Last edited by JohnBrehaut1 : 17th Jul 2007 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Forgot something
Gwillewyn, look at what my sig says. If you meant it as a suggestion, that's fine, but it seemed to be more of a request.

EDIT: If I decide to make some more OMSP's, that will be on the list.

Test Subject
#48 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JohnBrehaut1
Tables and Desks. They were the only ones that I heard that reverted back to their visible form.

Ehm, what if I say I'm now having the same problem with the end table one? (everytime I get back to a previously saved lot, it reverts back to its original color )
Field Researcher
#49 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 2:35 PM
Could you make them for dressers too?

~Sarah~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#50 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 2:39 PM
Hmm.... I would say that is strange. Try it again next time you're in, if that one doesnt work, I'll see if I can make something to solve your problem.

Page 2 of 5