Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bucky Runnerbeast

by porkypine Posted 22nd Oct 2011 at 10:05 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2011 at 6:42 AM by porkypine

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#26 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 9:25 PM
Helper Monkey doesn't work anymore. But this is a beautiful pet. And congrats on the first MTS pet upload.
Test Subject
#27 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 10:24 PM Last edited by leesester : 25th Oct 2011 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Rude little person - removed the name calling
Make sure you update your expansions correctly.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 10:32 PM
Great job, he looks almost identical to our (real world) buckskin filly, great job!!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 12:48 AM
great horse. He is beautiful. EA did a really nice job creating the horse features, they look better then the cats and dogs for sure. Not that the cats and dogs are bad, jut the horses look so much more realistic.
Test Subject
#30 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 5:13 AM
Woot!! Thanks for the first ever Sims 3 Pet on MTS! Haha!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 7:33 PM Last edited by porkypine : 25th Oct 2011 at 8:05 PM.
ivanpowa. It is not a Sims3pack or a package. It is a sims person file. Put it in your saved sims folder. I will update the installation instructions so others know how to install these pets also. Thanks for posting it, I wasn't aware that others would have difficulty installing these.

My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder

Why is it not a sims3pack?? The .sim file is about half the size, and can just be tossed into SavedSims when people download it rather than having to double-click and run the launcher to install. The Launcher doesn't work for everyone!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 3:32 AM
Beautiful!! Just started playing Pets this week and can't wait to add this horse!
Thanks for sharing :-)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 6:25 PM
mslisalisa.. There are unicorns in the hills! They sometimes come down to town if you have a lot of horses and happy zenyatti's (horse gnomes) on your lot. I have a lot of fun just galloping my horses all over the place. I am waiting for the tool makers to make the saddles and tack accessible so I can make some custom items.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 11:37 PM
He's gorgeous! Can't wait to put him in my game.
Test Subject
#35 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 3:31 PM
Pretty!
Test Subject
#36 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 12:12 PM
Default lol
i love this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 12:08 PM
Beautiful, thank you!
Test Subject
#38 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 9:31 PM
Very nice horse
Test Subject
#39 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 9:15 PM
I downloaded and unpacked the file. I then got a .sim file which i put in /my documents/electronic arts/sims 3/ saves folder cause i can not find the saved sims folder.
There is also a folder with the same name as the save folder called .backup as always, do i have to put the .sim file in both folders?
Maybe it's a different folder that i have to find or that i have to make one myself but the horse won't show up in my game. Am i doing something wrong? =S
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 7:15 PM Last edited by porkypine : 6th Nov 2011 at 7:39 PM.
Hi Phandoraz. You put it in the /my documents/electronic arts/sims 3/SAVED SIMS folder.

If for some reason your game does not have that folder. MAKE ONE and put all the pets.sim files in there.

Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#41 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 7:17 PM
S3OC can now extract the horse gear! So I am working on a fancy bridle, saddle, etc, set.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 11:24 AM
Okey thanks! i just made a folder. I'll try and load it later today to see if it worked and i'll get back to you. I'm also very curious about the horse gear you're gonna get going! Good work so far.
Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 7:49 PM
I made a SavedSims folder in the right place and then put the .sim file in there but he still doesn't show up =S the rest of my CC works and is up to date with pets so i don't know what i do wrong =/
Blenderized to Pieces
Original Poster
#44 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 6:05 AM
Go into PETS premade pets CAS and show only custom and see if you can find him. The thumbnail may not show up. It should have the custom snowflake in the lower right corner.

Blenderized to Pieces
Original Poster
#45 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 6:08 AM
Phandoraz, take a peek at the forums and check out what N8iveSims mod group is doing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 9:49 AM
Thank you so much for your patience and your help! I found him.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ivanpowa
When i go install it

TS3 Monkey Helper say
Could not find a valid directory to install to!

I have pets :/

Yea, I have the same problem with all CC. Just put it in your SavedSims folder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 8:23 AM
I love the buckskins, them and the appaloosas. I haven't gotten brave enough to try making stuff for sims 3.. i just wish i could get the world maker thingie to work with vista, everytime i get started good, it freezes and i loose my work. Or the thing that keeps sims from going where they shouldn't , doesn't show up - or work .. so i can't even make new worlds.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 7:07 AM Last edited by gregory01 : 5th Jun 2012 at 7:24 AM.
Hey Porkypine I have a question. I'm making my Sims 2 game apocalyptic and I was wondering if you could make a dead body mesh so I can put dead bodies on the roads and stuff? Oh and I really like what you've been working on keep it up!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 2:27 AM
He's a really beautiful horse! Nice work! Do you owna horse by any chance?

"He who sleeps on the floor will not fall off the bed." -Robert Gronock
Page 2 of 3