Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#1451 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 9:29 PM
I have never seen the "Play Soccer" want. I wonder if that description is why?
Advertisement
Instructor
#1452 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 5:07 PM
I didn't know where else to put this pic, but I've managed to make my Sim have woohoo with 20 Sims! I took to many pics today, but I wanted to share some of his best moments... Like using the same approach with most of the girls he met XD
Scholar
#1453 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by *_Drew~
I didn't know where else to put this pic, but I've managed to make my Sim have woohoo with 20 Sims! I took to many pics today, but I wanted to share some of his best moments... Like using the same approach with most of the girls he met XD

If it's not broke, don't fix it. Congratulations!
Top Secret Researcher
#1454 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 9:40 PM

Looks like Sims 4.
Top Secret Researcher
#1455 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 9:41 PM

Congratulations for peeing yourself?
Alchemist
#1456 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 10:47 PM
messages from when household members die::

left side are when child/younger are left; right side are when no is left.

created the image long ago and posted it on a blog of mine.
the blog post:: http://mdbfiles.blogspot.com/2010/1...2-messages.html
Top Secret Researcher
#1457 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 1:09 AM
I put this kid to bed. Ten seconds later some guy shows up to give him a membership card for browsing the web for sports earlier that evening.

You know these hobby instructors are weird as heck.
Top Secret Researcher
#1458 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 6:11 AM
I hate the hobby instructors! They just randomly barge in whenever they please, and I feel violated every time! And the police won't help!
Hm, but maybe a mod will ...
Mad Poster
#1459 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 11:13 AM
If you want to stop the hobby instructors from barging into your sims' house at all hours just to give them a membership card, try Pescado's No Hobby Spam. When your sims gets a hobby club membership, a dialog box will pop up in the corner of the screen. No hobby leader will visit your house. This mod also stops the constant hobby related phone calls.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/f...r=ft%2Fhacks%2F

Support thread with a discussion of what the mod does and doesn't do.
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,11764.0.html
Instructor
#1460 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
Looks like Sims 4.

You mean my game? Why? XD
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
If you want to stop the hobby instructors from barging into your sims' house at all hours just to give them a membership card, try Pescado's No Hobby Spam. When your sims gets a hobby club membership, a dialog box will pop up in the corner of the screen. No hobby leader will visit your house. This mod also stops the constant hobby related phone calls.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/f...r=ft%2Fhacks%2F

Support thread with a discussion of what the mod does and doesn't do.
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,11764.0.html

God, I've been using it for such a long time that I even forgot the way it worked! So annoying when they'd pop up in the middle of the night!
Lab Assistant
#1461 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
messages from when household members die::

left side are when child/younger are left; right side are when no is left.

created the image long ago and posted it on a blog of mine.
the blog post:: http://mdbfiles.blogspot.com/2010/1...2-messages.html

I have always found the messages where the younger sims get taken away creepy. I find it bad how they end in up in some horrible Charles Dickens style orphanage.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#1462 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 5:11 PM
Visitor Controller works too, to ban them. You still get the message, but they don't actually get to come on your lot, they just poof away at the portal.
Alchemist
#1463 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 8:16 PM
some other pictures from same blog.

blog post:: http://mdbfiles.blogspot.com/2006/1...between_07.html
Instructor
#1465 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 12:24 AM

Don't you love the face sims make when they receive the rose? So adorable. :lovestruc

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Lab Assistant
#1466 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 5:02 PM
After playing some fallout and fallout shelter I thought about making a fallout vault in the sims 2, well not exactly a fallout vault that is exactly the same like in the game but an underground civilization it was a very interesting idea and I actually created it:

Everyone lives underground and has respective rooms. It's pretty cool when you just mess around of this game and see what you can do with it
Scholar
#1467 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 5:36 PM
20 sims on one lot!? How do you play that? I can max take care of 4. Also, how does the building looks from the outside? I did try to make a cellar once but failed.
Lab Assistant
#1468 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
20 sims on one lot!? How do you play that? I can max take care of 4. Also, how does the building looks from the outside? I did try to make a cellar once but failed.

there is a hack to increase the sim limit and the game does stutter a small bit, I wanna try and get as many sims as I can in the vault XD. Other than that it's very playable and interesting. For example on one side there were two sims making out, on another side there were two sims fighting and on another side a sim just finished a painting. From the outside it's a bit ugly lol, just a massive box with a flat roof
Scholar
#1469 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 6:48 PM
Well, I'm sure it's interesting because there have to be a lot of things going on. I have never seen this concept before so it was fun to see.
Mad Poster
#1470 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 8:50 PM
I've done sort of the same thing, but with barracks style sleeping, and "dorm" bathrooms - stalls, and showers separated with the "divider" fencing. I really like using that "fence", sims step right over it, but consider themselves in a separate "room" when showering. Course, I added a few double-bed rooms, for those earthy needs.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#1471 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 10:43 PM
To be honest, I did get the inspiration to a little project. I had a family living in a house like this: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...=20111029101552 and did take a look at the foundation. I did see that there was two "walls" whit 1 squere gap between them. So I did "digg out" the area in the middel and after a while I did have a little room. Cool because non of my lots do have a room below ground level. It was a little tricky becouse I did not know how deep I had to go so every now and then I had to add a premade staircase to check.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1472 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
To be honest, I did get the inspiration to a little project. I had a family living in a house like this: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...=20111029101552 and did take a look at the foundation. I did see that there was two "walls" whit 1 squere gap between them. So I did "digg out" the area in the middel and after a while I did have a little room. Cool because non of my lots do have a room below ground level. It was a little tricky becouse I did not know how deep I had to go so every now and then I had to add a premade staircase to check.

You can do it two ways - the distance is 16 clicks.

Click down carefully sixteen times at one spot then use the terrain flattener tool to push down the rest of the ground

or

Use one of the adjustable stairs four times - on level ground they go down 4 clicks exactly each time.

That way you can build walls under the house and everything.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
#1473 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 12:42 AM
You can also use a wallpaper or wall covering that has some sort of pattern or design that lets you measure how deep you need to dig. (Source)

That's how I build my basements anyway.
Inventor
#1474 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 2:45 AM
Since there was a small mention in the "Things You've Said" thread of how male Sims will sometimes look down at a female's breasts, that had me remember a not-so-recent screenshot where one of my Simsona's lovers was doing just that while she was painting. He was actually thinking and discussing about her art since he is into the arts & crafts hobby, but that face though.
Screenshots

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Lab Assistant
#1475 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 6:08 PM
Bleh! And no one will know how much I drank!

Believe me, these two sang no worse than cats in the spring

I did not know that they could ...

Do you feel awkward? Because she came to the bar, the chief drunkard of the whole center!

When a very long time did not play with vampires ... Or - оh no, it is not reflected in the mirror! :D

Cook a student dormitory, against tenderness in her kitchen

Only after the exam, she remembered, that one must bring flowers from a date
Page 59 of 120