Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2022 at 6:45 AM
Getting tons of pregnant-looking townies
This might seem like a very odd thing to ask about, but I've found that a significant amount of townies in my game (not the premade ones living in houses, just the randomly generated ones) look pregnant. Like they'll have a VERY prominent belly that looks like they absolutely must be pregnant. I'm always keen on following the stories playing out in the background in my game so whenever I see someone pregnant I like to check them with MCCC to find out who the father is and other information about their relationships, buuut here I am frequently finding myself clicking on sims who look super pregnant only to see that they are in fact not. I almost feel like I'm body shaming fictional people here but it just seems unreasonable how many automatically generated townies have disproportionately large pregnant-looking bellies (like, they MUST be all the way maxed out in CAS). I haven't noticed any other feature that the game seems to consistently give townies, just this particular feature of a maxed out belly. Is there any kind of reason for why this might happen? Has anyone else had it happen? I do use quite a lot of mods and CC but I can't think of any that should affect the appearance of generated sims.

English is not my native language, please forgive (and/or politely correct) any grammatical errors!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Jan 2022 at 12:22 PM
Do you use download Presets? Or have you changed the CAS Fit/Fat Values from their defaults in MCCC?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jan 2022 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Do you use download Presets? Or have you changed the CAS Fit/Fat Values from their defaults in MCCC?

The only CC presets I've got are height ones, which surely shouldn't be causing this? Haven't changed the default fit/fat values, and even if I had I feel like that shouldn't affect it since this seems to be caused by the part of CAS where you pull different body parts to adjust them, it's not the fit/fat sliders.

English is not my native language, please forgive (and/or politely correct) any grammatical errors!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jan 2022 at 3:28 PM
For reference I grabbed screenshots of two examples. At any given time I can usually find 1-3 sims like this around the current lot, you can even see in these pictures that the two sims are close to each other so it was no issue finding examples to show! The first lady especially is quite slim so this isn't a weight thing, the belly is just pulled all the way out so to speak.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jan 2022 at 3:47 PM
Interesting, my paranormal investigator sim was doing a gig and Temperance spawned, looking hella pregnant! I looked up pictures of her to make sure she isn't supposed to look like this.