Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted : Risky WooHoo

by sweatm Posted 23rd Jan 2005 at 11:22 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:30 PM by Christy1077

344 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 341 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 14
#226 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 2:39 AM
And what about the compatibility with the expansion pack?
Systemic Anomaly
#227 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by serveur12
And what about the compatibility with the expansion pack?
No conflicts that I am aware of with the University Expansion Pack. Can't speak for the upcoming NightLife EP (but that's the case for ALL mods - not just this one).
#228 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 12:08 PM
yay! this is just the sorta hack that makes yours a little more interesting i cnt wait to try it out as women(or men) having affairs may be in for a little suprise LOL
Test Subject
#229 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 2:15 PM
Is there anyway this can be modified to include same sex couples accidentally getting pregnant (instead of using the tombstone of life and death)? I love the suprise factor this introduces! If not does anyone know of a hack that does this?
Field Researcher
#230 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 8:52 PM
Yay! My first accident baby was born today to my romance sim! Hooray it works!
Test Subject
#231 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 8:53 PM
Way To Go
This is how the game is supposed to be played. And, I wouldn't mind if the percentage was a little higher.

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forest Gump
Test Subject
#232 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 9:38 PM
Maybe someone that knows SimPE could figure out how to change the percentage?
Test Subject
#233 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 2:06 PM
This is great thank you so much for creating this

I cant wait to try it out :bow:

Bekie
Lab Assistant
#234 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 5:10 PM
I think this is pretty cool. I've always wanted to add some risk with my romance sims. You're right realistically if you go woohooing all around town there's a chance something could go wrong. Good Job!
Test Subject
#235 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 9:36 PM
Default Error
I have the Sims 2 University with Triplets and Quads and Risky Woohoo installed. I have had the hacks for about 3 months. All of a sudden the Sims will not load? Is there any incompatibility issues?
Test Subject
#236 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 5:36 AM
Default Nightlife
Do you think Nightlife will affect this ?
Lab Assistant
#237 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 4:26 PM Last edited by daysies : 27th Jul 2005 at 6:21 PM. Reason: please use edit post for add'l info
Just want to say thanks, I love the quiet pregnancy, my romance sim just got knocked up and I have no idea who the father is and she went through about 6 guys both on her lot and off. So I get to guess the dad by the genetics when it becomes a toddler. Awesome.

Just a question though, does the biological father show up on the family tree?

And I think the percentage is just right, if you want to get knocked up, use the try for baby. It causes accidental pregnancies, that is the deal. :werd:
Test Subject
#238 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 4:35 AM
Hey did you think about making woohoo possible in the pool?
Lab Assistant
#239 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 6:15 AM
good work
Lab Assistant
#240 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 6:16 AM
thanx for making your post promote me to field researcher
Test Subject
#241 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 6:18 PM
Default 30% chance.
Could you make a hak that has a 30% chance of pregnancy in woohoo and disables try for baby?
#242 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 3:13 AM
I feel utterly pathetic... I can't seem to make anything show up in the Plugin View in the newest version of SimPE (I just downloaded it a few days ago). If nobody has any idea why this is happening, could they make a 15% random chance for pregnancy for me?
Test Subject
#243 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 7:20 AM
i dont get it it wont work for me
Test Subject
#244 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 1:02 PM
There is no "Risky Woohoo" option that will show up. This is a global hack that when you choose the normal "woohoo" there is a chance that the sim will become pregnant. As it is a small chance, it may take a while for a pregnancy to occur with this.
Test Subject
#245 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 3:53 AM
Ah-ha, I feel silly. Thanks for explaining.

The bed version seems to be working well, then, but the hottub version still causes Sims to jump out of the tub following a "splash." After the splashed Sim completes their reaction animation (positive or negative) both Sims suddenly appear standing next to the tub instead of in it.
Test Subject
#246 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 12:02 PM
Sudaki,
is the hottub jump happening for all your sim couples or just certian pairs? Does it happen if you skip the splash and go to right to cuddle?
Test Subject
#247 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 6:46 AM
SIMplyLisa...

Hmm. After moving the hack back into my downloads folder (I moved it out after the initial glitch) the "tub jumping" hasn't happened again, at least not when I direct them to splash... it previously occured in two different couples in two different tubs, but the splashes that caused jumps were autonomous. Maybe it was some other kind of glitch, or maybe my Sims have sworn off autonomous splashing. :P
Test Subject
#248 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 6:51 AM
brilliant

adds a whole new twist to the game! Sometimes your life changed unexpectedly, no...?
Test Subject
#249 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 2:03 PM
Could it be that the chance of becoming pregnant somehow increases ? I used this hack some sim-days with my romance sim and had about 20 woohoo's without pregnancy. Finally it happened, she had a baby, and now she seems to get pregnant everytime she sleeps with someone. This is really no exaggeration. It somehow spoils the game for me, she has seven children by now. After one baby is born she has one single woohoo and is pregnant again. I would really love to have only a 5 percent chance...
#250 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omalleyc
5% may not be realistic, but I think it's the perfect level for sims. I would guess with a 0.5% chance we'd pretty much have what we have now: pregnancy-safe woo hoo.

Totally agree with you. And yes, thanks for this hack. I will try it now.
Page 10 of 14