Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted : Risky WooHoo

by sweatm Posted 23rd Jan 2005 at 11:22 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:30 PM by Christy1077

344 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 341 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 14
Field Researcher
#176 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Qwigqwag
Just in case some people didn't realize this...we probably shouldn't be using this hack when playing college kids. They're not meant to have babies and if you get them pregnant, the kids won't be able to go to school among other things.

*sigh* ya I took the risky woohoo files out since I do Not want to risk my young adults getting pregnant in college, although after re-reading the first post, I get the impression that if theres no "try for baby" option when they woohoo then our young adults Won't get pregnant so maybe I'll put the files back in and see...
Test Subject
#177 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 10:14 PM
The pay-for teen pregnancy mod at Sims 2 Living enables the try for baby option at University, but unless things take longer than before the pregancy does not advance.

I just had to try with the Pleasant Girls and Lilith got knocked up by Larry the Uni student (WooHoo want if anybody is interested) but the pregnancy has not advanced - no morning sickness, no bump, not even any waddling.
Test Subject
#178 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 9:31 PM
so i guess its ok to have this hack with Uni..since Uni preggers dont advance
Systemic Anomaly
#179 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 9:45 PM
Weird. I was able to get a pregnancy to advance at Uni. I used the InSiminator to get her pregnant however - maybe that's the difference?
Field Researcher
#180 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 9:46 PM
OK I put the risky woohoo files in last night,

my female romance Uni sim hasn't became pregnant (thank goodness!) so I assume I'm right that they won't get pregnant with these risky files since these use the "try for baby" thingy
(meaning if you have no hack to allow teens or young adults to get pregnant via "try for baby" then they won't get pregnant with these risky files)
Test Subject
#181 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 10:19 PM
Has anyone had a successful Woohoo pregnancy after installing University?

I'm curious because I haven't and the mod used to work like a charm before I installed the new xp.
Test Subject
#182 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shadeling

I'm curious because I haven't and the mod used to work like a charm before I installed the new xp.

I have - just last night, actually. Though I am using the 35% version - but, yeah. The mother had just had twins. Now she's having family member #8 - and it's definitely not from Try because, yeah... just had twins. ^^
Field Researcher
#183 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 9:01 AM
same here, using the 35% version with no problems, poor sim, she didn't really want another kid so soon...

I am soooo happy they got rid of the barking while woohooing! :jig:
Test Subject
#184 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shadeling

I had a successful pregnancy with this hack with the 5% chance. My young adult came home to visit his girlfriend from college, they woohoo'd, and she became pregnant. The only problem I had was this: She became pregnant and he left the lot and went back to school. He called her from school, and she came to visit- and she had a very large belly- like the third stage of pregnancy. I thought it must have somehow been accelerated, but I do not have the InSimenator installed in my game. When I went back to her lot, however, she did not give birth until I had played her for two days, even though she looked like she was about to pop. Just a small bug and didn't really bother me.
Test Subject
#185 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 4:17 PM
does this hack work with the newest version of teen woohoo/pregnancy?

"If a human brain was so easy that we could understand it, we would be so stupid that we didn't understand it anyway."- Jostein Gaarder
Test Subject
#186 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScarlettO'Hara
I had a successful pregnancy with this hack with the 5% chance. My young adult came home to visit his girlfriend from college, they woohoo'd, and she became pregnant. The only problem I had was this: She became pregnant and he left the lot and went back to school. He called her from school, and she came to visit- and she had a very large belly- like the third stage of pregnancy. I thought it must have somehow been accelerated, but I do not have the InSimenator installed in my game. When I went back to her lot, however, she did not give birth until I had played her for two days, even though she looked like she was about to pop. Just a small bug and didn't really bother me.

I've noticed this before Uni too - if they've gotten the belly at all, when they're visitors elsewhere it's always the third-trimester one. Some hacks might have changed this for me, but early on in the game if they were pregnant but hadn't gotten the belly, they'd look normal but have morning sickness all over the place as a visitor. I haven't noticed it recently, though, so I might have downloaded some hack that adjusts pregnancy (Teen Woohoo comes to mind) that gave them the belly as a visitor no matter the trimester.
Field Researcher
#187 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by *yosim*
does this hack work with the newest version of teen woohoo/pregnancy?

it should, the way I understand it is - If they can "Try For Baby" then they can get pregnant when they just woohoo

as for the visitor belly, I've had that happen alot, I believe its just the game misreading the dates between houses or something like that
Test Subject
#188 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 9:54 PM
I've used the old one and unfortunitly had to delete all files before I could confirm a suspected pregnancy. Now I'm all re installed and will try this with university and get back. Prior with old version I had no noticable problems.
Test Subject
#189 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 8:17 PM
This is gonna be fun..I think it will make the game much more interesting...
#190 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 1:48 AM
good, so it sounds like I can reenable the risky woohoo. I too was afraid of getting my sims pregnant at college due to the facts I've heard about getting sims with kids home from college.
Field Researcher
#191 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 7:01 AM
Thanks a lot.....I will test now the new version
#192 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 7:20 PM
I used this hack before EP and it was great! Will it work with the expansion?
Field Researcher
#193 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catbart
I used this hack before EP and it was great! Will it work with the expansion?

Yes, I have Uni and I haven't had any problems at all

keep in mind though that "Anyone" who can "Try for Baby" can get pregnant with these risky woohoo files in (I don't currently have any hacks that allow teens or young adults to get pregnant but I know others do)
Test Subject
#194 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 4:08 AM
Default Risky Woohoo
I have a teen couple whom I've kept as young teen who just got "caught". They have 2 children, and are expecting twins! I installed the hack some time ago and it works just fine. Several of my Sim babies are "accidents"! Thank you for the hack. It makes the game quite interesting.
Test Subject
#195 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 2:25 AM
Great hack - I have University and it works!
Test Subject
#196 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 3:08 AM
Great hack. I now have a toddler that was concieved on the risky woohoo and twins. The toddler and twins are all having a bd today and she is preg again, all using the 5% chance...lol She is the town slut and woohoos w/everyone but only gets preg w/her husband. Good thing for the chimes so I have no problem telling who she got preg with when it happens.

Just to let you know that it is not a flaw that she got preg that quickly each time. I had aging shut off after the babies where born and when I finally got bored w/them I turned aging back on and the day of their bd, she gets preg again. She does woohoo a lot though, every day; sometimes 2-3 times a day. Can you guess that she is a romance sim...lol
Test Subject
#197 Old 2nd May 2005 at 12:42 AM
I installed the riskywoohoo packages and then set about playing my romance sims. I have had one accidental pregnancy so far, I would say the 5% chance is just right.

This hack is perfect, I bet Maxis are kicking themselves that they didnt think of it first, well done and thanks for releasing this.
Test Subject
#198 Old 25th May 2005 at 11:50 PM
I downloaded this a bit ago, but with the server issues wasn't able to post. Sorry I'm a bit late; just wanted to say thanks!
Test Subject
#199 Old 26th May 2005 at 9:20 AM
how do you ppl do it??? ANyway AWESOME job! :D
Test Subject
#200 Old 27th May 2005 at 1:23 PM
Hey Great job on this mod...
I installed it a month ago, and since then i have had two "surprise" pregnancies!
I have a romance sim who wants to whoohoo with 20 sims, so of course she was the first to get pregnant.. then a while late her sister had twins out of no where!

i have the EP and i have had absolutely no trouble..
Page 8 of 14