Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 9:44 PM
Default Second Collection-2014
Since we have a new thread there, we have a new collection here.

Remember to make us laugh (with a funny story) or otherwise give a good reason why you want the change.

Please always check to see if a username has been registered, by doing this:

http://www.modthesims.info/member/XXXXXXX

Where XXXXXXX is the username you want.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Site Helper
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xsilentxdarknessx
hmm, i saw the 2013 thread was locked.

requested username: xtrinityx (i checked to be sure the name wasnt taken so, i'd know if it was or not before requesting it)
reason for changing: xsilentxdarknessx is way to long and the 3 x's just doesnt look cool anymore. my second reason is that i dont want people to have to type out such a long name so, i chose "xtrinityx".

funny joke (or story): what do you call a vampire who cant drink blood? a mortal. if that one wasnt funny enough, what do you call a man who loves kool-aid? the kool aid man.

There was a discussion in the previous thread,and trinity without the x's is already taken so yes, the x's need to be there.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Site Helper
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
When Admiranda was just a teen
She wanted a handle (you know what I mean)
Now she is older - and somewhat bolder -
She would like her true name to be seen.

For giving me the opportunity to write a stupid poem I will grant the name change.

Cute! *Applauds Leefish*

Site Helper
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 8:25 PM
Poem Part 2
She asked for a name change - but was not funny
Leefish came by (a fish not a bunny)
And thought aww poor soul
Harangued by a ghoul
And changed it because of the money.

(Donators get special treatment? Nahhhhh, is just fishness )

Site Helper
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Klaartje
Requested Username: Klaartje
Happy with my username, but would love to drop those ugly numbers! I never could think of a funny story, until these lovely limericks inspired me to attempt one.

Ode to Goat
In fields nearby Bristol stood Klaartje, a goat,
A four-legged animal, she didn’t understand what she wrote,
She barely could rhyme,
Had no rhythm or time,
Thus wouldn’t have a chance to become a great poet.

I love the wave of poetry we're getting!

Site Helper
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by serj tankain
could my name be changed to "ravecrocker"

reason: signed up a few years ago and didn't have an internet voice yet

Obviously didn't read the first post... But I didn't want the poetry to stop on that note, so...

Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Edited, but not well.

I liked the poetry we were getting.

A simmer named serj tankain
Was hoping a new name to gain
The attempt, it fell flat
It even went "splat"
And caused a ghost writer great pain.

(And no, I'm not volunteering to do this for everybody who decides "I need a new name now" is a good reason to ask for a name change. I just didn't want the poetry to stop yet.)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Crowkeeper
Leefish wants to hear a story
And that's why I really worry

I dont know how to sound funny
And I cant even give you money

My nickname is really stupid
And I know that I am the culprit

But I beg you really nicely
This time I chose my nick wisely

Please change it to: Crowkeeper
If I cant be grim reaper

Requested username: Crowkeeper

More poetry

Quote: Originally posted by Melichu
Requested username: Melichu

Reason for changing: I don't really have a funny story but I've been a member here since 2010 and this site is my favourite resource for custom content for my Sims games. I know I only have one post but I'm still lurking around here! I plan to get more involved in this community from now on and I also look forward to The Sims 4. I would really appreciate the name change if possible. Thanks!

Funny?
Question: What kind of overalls does Mario wear?
Answer: Denim denim denim.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rylai
A poem of thanks, dedicated to @leefish.

In hopes of a new username
Emmibearx3 stopped by this thread
She could no longer handle the shame
Or the thoughts inside of her head

Kindhearted leefish answered her plead
Even though it was not required
Rylai is now sure to succeed
And to remain forever inspired.

<3 <3 <3

Site Helper
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by puggylover
Requested username: lilcasscass
Reason for changing: Well way back when I was 3 I discovered computers. I don't know how but the nickname lilcasscass was born. I grew fond of pugs quite some time ago. Then puggylover was born. I started this account after playing the Sims 2. I have a YouTube account named lilcasscass, which I started a whopping FOUR years ago. I want to link this account to my YouTube, but YouTube users will not know who I am. I ask if you will change this please. I just discovered that people post Lets Plays and Challenges on Youtube. So I will post a the Sims 3 100 Baby Challenge and Lets Play the Sims 4 (When it comes out). I want my fans/ subs (Currently at six) to know I am lilcasscass for every website I sign up for. I have not posted ANY Sims videos because (Here is another funny story) my mom's computer broke. I am the Nerd Computer Whiz in my house so I volunteered at tribute to fix it. She took over my computer and then it broke. I then fixed her's and was promised a new one. I am getting a new computer in a couple of days. So I will be active more. Please as I ask change my username. I might not be on much soon though because my mom grounded me and "My YouTube Fans need me!" is not an excuse.
Thank You
Cassidy Smith

I don't really know how many who are not parents are going to get a chuckle out of this, but I did.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Liam-La-Vida
Requested username: Liam-La-Vida

Reason for changing: My username “SimLiam” means that I am a sim named Liam. Being a sim, life can get quite boring. I have a limited selection of things to do. When I was a child and then a teen, there was only one school available in town. I don't it even had an interior, but I wasted so much time inside it. Because those that empty building never develop their already-short personallity.

When I became an adult, I had to get a job. But there's a poor selection of jobs in town. I couldn't find a good job, so I chose self employment as an artist, selling paintings. But I couldn't find an option on a menu for this. I resorted to a workplace on the map to work at. I chose the book shop, but it's a very boring job; we just stand in an empty room doing nothing.

Recreation is also limited. I sometimes throw a party to dance with my friends. We can't dance together in a circle, but only in pairs. The dance we do is awful, but it's all we know how to do. I also like to Woohoo with my girlfriend. It's fun, but it would be nice to do more than just laying dead in bed while the blanket comes to life.

I once went to my computer to “surf the web”. I found Mod the Sims. I could now add more better clothes to my wardrobe, which was so limited. But I couldn't add more activities to do. Some members were trying to make activities that Sims could use. But even the humans; magical creatures who can move there muscles however they like to do what they like; could not figure out how to do this.

Then I found La-Vida ; an open-source project for a Sims-like game. It's open-source, so I'll write new activities to do what I want. We won't waste time figuring out how to mod; La-Vida would be designed to make it easy to add these features. I posted on the La-Vida forum for my sequence tool concept, so I could quickly make new activities in-game when I feel like it, by planning how I'll move my body.

I want to change my username from “SimLiam” to “Liam-La-Vida”. This is in preparation of my migration to La-Vida. I would also like to promote La-Vida. If we all worked to develop it, we could all have freedom to do what we want in the game.

and Leefish's reply

Liam lives in a sim game
His life in there seems rather tame
Now he has found another bod
One that he can simply mod.

La Vida huh? I wish the developer good luck, and yes you may have a name change. No need to write a novel - a four line poem is usually enough or a funny story.

@xtrinityx - it has to be funny or a good well thought out reason or a matter of privacy concerns. If it is apparent that someone is ESL and just doing their best to ask I am very relaxed about the "funny" aspects.

I also wish the developer luck.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Romana_II
Requested username: Romana II
Reason for changing: Romanadvoratrlundar is a stupidly long name. I wanted to shorten it to Romana, but as that name is already taken, I'll be the second Romana,
(A.K.A. Romana II)

And as people seem to be doing poetry;

"I want my name to be shorter"
said a user while drinking some water
"for if I rise to fame
and peeps say name
then they won't want to say
Romanadvoratrelundar... Yay!"

Congratulations Lady Romana :giggle:

Site Helper
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ConvictedDreamer
Requested username: ConvictedDreamer
Reason for changing: I went through an obsession with dragons when I was a teenager. Now I'm a bit older and although I'm still crazy about dragons, I think it's rather stupid as a username.

I'm good at long, depressing poems, not funny ones, but I don't want to ruin the mood so I'll just attempt my best (but it's probably going to suck):

Dragons are cool and dragons are epic
but as a username, really, they're septic
Adding dragon + princess...
all that's left is distress

And wow, that really really did suck. I guess there probably isn't a future for me in poetry. >_<

Leefish is doing name changes faster now. This was posted and granted today.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RadicalChick
Requested username: RadicalChick

To hide my identity
and protect my anonymity
since math is my passion
but teachers aren’t in fashion
RadicalChick I’d like to be
so my students won’t deduce it’s me

Sorry for the horrible poem, but Math is my subject, not English Literature. My current username is the first part of my school email address, which all of my students see. That is why I would like to change it.

Quote: Originally posted by foreverdeen
Requested Username: foreverdeen

Reason for Changing: I was 13-14 when I joined here and I'm such a childish person still watching shows made for kids (I grew out of that) and shame on how I picked 'TiNYBEE_10' it's so hard because whenever I login I have to type the uppercase and lowercase letters and it just makes me want to hire somebody to type it for me.

Funny Joke: What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Na-Cho! Cheese hahahahha psshh.. i'm so CHEESY, why do I even try..

My username despite the hype
Was always incredibly hard to type
I begged the admins to give me a change
And even though that name was strange
They said to me "Its up to you"
And now I say the same to you.

@foreverdeen your name is changed.

All today

Site Helper
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by x3_emily
Requested username: circusLad
Reason for changing: Cause brah come on, who doesn't like a circus? Anyways I went to the circus recently and i was really mesmerized by the guy on the trapeze. by mesmerized i mean i fell in love (not really, but hopefully you get what i mean) and from then on, i really love anybody in the circus or anything of the likes it was great. so i decided to dedicate my username to that one trapeze guy. but since i didn't know his name, i decided Lad was good enough. *hanging on to the tiny string of hope that i somehow meet circus lad sometime in the future*

I don't know if the name change will be granted, but I'm wishing you luck with both.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Neiph
Requested username: Neiph

I once was in love with yaoi
my username told you just how
I spent my free time
so now I write rhymes
to beg lovely leefish
to grant my one wish.

Basically in '09 (I think) I joined up at the height of my manga obsession, so I used my favorite character's name, Ayase. Don't particularly want everyone knowing I was crazy into gay love stories so a name change would be nice, especially since I just started uploading haha.

Ok, so anybody who reads this one is requested to forget the last 2 sentences.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 3:53 PM
I thought I had gotten the others, too. Apparently not.

Anyway, from yesterday night:
Quote: Originally posted by levini
Once there was a silly magician named Levini who slept in caves and in trees galore. One night he met a fate with an irradiated wolf and barely survived. Too embarassed to go back to magic he joined the Circus and became the Wolf of the Circus. He now sits here next to Lee's bowl asking to have his name changed, contemplating if he should climb in and ask.

Requested username: CircusWolf
Reason for changing: I am retiring Levini out as a name. It's a sad thing, really, But an old name has to go.

Les see... you want funny. Hrmmm... I think I have something funny. *searches google for something funny* Nope! Nothing funny. How about you try?

and from earlier:
Quote: Originally posted by InvScribe
I'd like to change my name
my other name is lame
I've only myself to blame,
so, to the forum I came -
the forum to change your name
and instead had to play a game.
InvScribe please?

Site Helper
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 8:54 PM
I missed this before leefish got to it.

Quote: Originally posted by MystAngel
Aw, come on. I've spent a couple of hours going around this thread and thinking about a funny story to tell, but I just don't do well under pressure. You can't demand funny, funny comes spontaneously. Maybe someone like Sheldon will invent a formula of humor someday and then I'll come back here to fulfill my duty :

Now let's do some business.

Requested username: Mystangel
http://www.modthesims.info/member/mystangel

Reason for changing: Not sure if I really need to elaborate on this, or taking a glance at these irritating dots is enough. But here goes... Can't exactly remember why I chose this impractical solution. It was probably because I didn't have any intentions to participate in discussions, I just needed a download account. But now I'm more active here, so I guess this nickname is quite intrusive and distracting, probably inconvenient for other forum participants if they want to type my nick and comment something I wrote. The name I request is essentially the same (only without dots), so I'm still recognizable (to answer on one of the main reasons other forums don't support nick changing for people with more than 50 posts).

Thanks in advance.

dot dot dot
dash dash dash
A name like that
Can give you a rash.

@MystAngel In the interests of member health and safety I have changed your username.

Quote: Originally posted by MystAngel
To prevent itch epidemic was my noble wish
Thank god for existence of genie @leefish.

Thanks.

Quote: Originally posted by Dambi
Originally Posted by MystAngel
Maybe someone like Sheldon will invent a formula of humor someday and then I'll come back here to fulfill my duty :p

I know it not a topic here, but it might help someone (with the humor part). In this video, there are some studies about ''formula for humor."

Site Helper
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th May 2014 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Leksense
- Sorry if my poem are lame ... i'm really not an american .."i'm Thai..."

"What??.. i came here for a change..
..indeed to change my name..
cause it's really non-sense change??
that's mean i'm pretty Change??"

"I'm stucking with change ... really!...
Ah never good at [Insert (Everything..) Here]"

see?... I can't really write any poem

Requested username : Sense2001

Reason for changing : I'still... don't know... just.. Look at Below.. because ah dunno??...

"Just look at the Y and the T .. and the really big P...
and everyone know that's is what i mean... i'm Youtube(Poop)-licious "
[For Real.. i don't know... these just pop up in mah mind?.. Ahh.. Just... Nevermind]

And Leefish's reply

Preferred music for this "Poem" - PriceTag

Everybody look to their left (yeah)
Everybody look to their right
Can you see that (yeah)
We're changing some names tonight.....

Its not about the numbers, numbers, numbers
We dont need your numbers,numbers,numbers
If you wanna make a name change
Forget about the lame change
Ain't about the (uh) dot-da-dot-dash
Ain't about the (yeah) ba-bling ba-bling
Wanna make the names COOL
Forget about the name change (OK)

Why is everybody so obsessed?
Names can't buy you happiness
Can we all slow down and enjoy right now?
Guarantee we'll be feeling alright

@Leksense - your name is much cooler without the numbers......

Apologies to Jessie J

Site Helper
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th May 2014 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by itachirockstar
Requested username: RockStarDrunk
Reason for changing: I've had itachirockstar forever - I go by RockStarDrunk (or RsD) everywhere else so it would be easier for people to find me here.

Funny Story? Hm.

Ah, my husband once cooked breakfast for me and our toddlers (1 and 3 years old). He was telling me about something that happened to him at work and ended with "that sucks". Before I could tell him not to say that in front of the 3 year old, Angel (who repeats EVERYTHING she hears), our dog, Pepper, pulled a stealth ninja and snatched his bacon out of his hand. Pepper makes a mad dash for the door and he chased her, leaving me with Angel who sadly said, "That sucks."

I guess he's slowly learning not to say things in front of a toddler if you don't want them repeated ad nauseum to the world.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th May 2014 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by neo_fan_127
Desired username: Deontai
Reason for changing: I've recently made a blog/Tumblr full of Sims 3 creations and would love to share them with MTS under my new Sim alias.

Now, I don't have any funny stories, but! I do have a really good recipe for chocolate chip cookies which might sweeten the deal?

That looks like a good recipe if you are busy. it's fairly fast, fairly easy, and leaves very little to clean up other than cookies.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarah_Sims
Would it be possible to change my name?
I know you're always hearing the same
Over and over and over again
But RoseDawson5555 really is lame

It was a name I chose many years ago
And this poem is not great, I know
But my real name is Sarah, you see
So that's what I'd really like to be

Now, it is such a shame
That someone else is using my name!
It happened at the NRaas Wiki too!
"SarahSims" would've been great, it's true!

So, I sat down upon my chair
And chose "Sarah_Sims" over there
If I could be the same here as well
That would be really, really swell!

I hope you like this poem because it's taken me over two weeks to write it, so if that's not funny, I don't know what is! :D

Nice poem

Site Helper
Original Poster
#22 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smop95
Requested username: smop95
Reason for changing: Because I do not want my current reputation tarnished by my past nerdiness. Especially now that I'm going to start releasing mods. But in truth, this is a mere prevarication! I am actually hiding from the Illuminati at a secret location. Why am I in hiding you ask? That's a secret.

Good try

Site Helper
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 5:31 PM
I'm putting a lot of them in at once, due to internet problems, sick friend problems, helping friend with homework problems, and medication-inspired depression problems causing me to develop a backlog.

Quote: Originally posted by Karipants
While the name I have now was previously fine
I would now like something a bit more sublime
So here I am now, attempting to rhyme
In hopes that you will perhaps take the time
To grant me this change that I sorely need
You will surely be remembered for such a great deed

So here comes a story I’ve constructed for you
To further promote why a name change is due:

For the past few years I’ve been on a quest
Searching for a name, only the best
Well I’ve tried quite a few, without success
Some have been lame, others grotesque

I’ve been a Jewel Thief, an Epic Angel
Karianneeee, Diverse, and also Vengeful
(There are others, but those I won’t even mention)
What you do need to know is the one I have now
Is too descriptive of me, though I won’t say how

My quest has currently come to an end
And in this new name I’ve found a dear friend
So now I ask of thee to nameth me:
Karipants, however weird it may be.

@Karipants Epic poem. Are you Nordic by any chance? I see hints of a Beowulf epic in the making.....

Quote: Originally posted by Karipants
Why thank you! I am Norwegian, in fact.

And I must say this is a very inspiring thread
All day long I've been making poems in my head
Now I wish I had written them down, but alas
All I can do now is sit here and frown

I thank you, however, for granting my wish
You really are a very kind fish

Quote: Originally posted by mctammer
Requested username: mc_tammer (if underscores aren't allowed, 'mctammer' is fine too)
Reason for changing: 'Cause it's "Tammer, go Tammer, MC Tammer, yo, Tammer" and the rest can go and play - Can't touch this!

No, but seriously, when I first signed up here, I wasn't sure if I was going to stick around for very long so I just made a throwaway account. But now that I've decided to share some of my stuff with the community, it's unlikely that I'm going to quit so I'd prefer to post under my usual name. Thanks!

@mctammer - for some reason I felt inspired by your post and wrote a rap.

Apologies to BEP:

I gotta feelin'
That this threads gonna be a good thread,
This threads gonna be a good thread
This threads gonna be a good good thread

Todays the day!! I say whats up!
I wanna name change! So give it up

Go on and change it! Like OMGOD
My new names awesome - It suits my mod!

(ooooh-yeaaaa)

I gotta feelin..........

Quote: Originally posted by KlutzWobbles
Requested username: KlutzWobbles
Reason for changing: I haven't been MrsWillAnything for quite some time now. I heard somewhere that when a woman steals your husband, there is no better revenge than to let her keep him. (And in this case, his name, too.)

Quote: Originally posted by allisas
Requested username: allisas
Reason for changing:

There was a time, a long time ago
when I was not more than 15 years old
I thought my surname was the way to go
and numbers at the end just made it bold

Now close to 10 years has passed since that day
when 15 old me first joined this fine place
and it is first now that I'm brave enough to say
can I please have a new name your grace?

A name I have come to embrace like my own
since I use it wherever I nowadays go
I think I am also more commonly known
by the name Allisas both by friend and by foe.

Quote: Originally posted by Katzgroovymeow
*ahem*
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Please change my username
And I'll love you

(Laughs)
It's 4:00 in the morning, that's all I've got for ya

@bonjovibabe - numbers in usernames are so arg that I need more convincing....................

Quote: Originally posted by Katzgroovymeow
Okay...how about: Katzgroovymeow? It's kinda cute

Quote: Originally posted by Meia_Power
Requested username: Meia_Power (I only put the underscore in because I don't know if spaces are allowed...)
Reason for changing: Well, after I read the thread, I noticed you like poetry! However, I'm not a good writer, and I'd rather not ruin this amazing art... So, I'll just tell you the story of this new nickname:
In school, my Biology teacher got me into knitting (I had to stop, unfortunatly, because I had to study). So, I was knitting a scarf, when a girl from my class asked me why I wanted to learn how to knit. I told her it was because I wanted to make a sock. She then asked me: "why just a single sock?". I told her about that concert the Red Hot Chili Peppers performed using just a sock as an outfit... She then got shocked, laughed and messed around my calculator so that it showed "Meia Power" everytime I turned it on. (I forgot to say this... But "meia" means "sock" in portuguese =p)
Then, I kinda bonded with that...
Also, this nickname I currently have is a very old one (I was absent from this forum for a year...) and I cannot relate with it anymore.

Because you took your time to read this, have this sock:

I think I need to start a new post now.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
Old name: babele44
New name: Don Babilon

Ok, this is not really a request, but rather a gentle advice to just do it.

Why? Well, because babele44 is out, I'm taking over. And it is doubtful whether he will return so soon, or ever. He recently tried to fondle my boss' daughter, thinking that noone would notice. What a fool! My boss is, of course, a very nice person with a very big heart and not at all fond of harsh punishment; so against what I suggested should be done with him he offered babele44 a new job that he simply could not decline and sent him abroad for testing the company's new range of footwear. I think that place is called Mariana Trench or something like that and I'm sure he won't find the time or opportunity to post on your forums from where he now is.
But why should you care anyway? I mean, it's not that you lose very much, don't you? One lousy tutorial of questionable use and what else?

I, on the other hand, am someone who every forum is literally yearning for: witty, intelligent, exceptionally good looking and equipped with an enormous amount of style. Wanna see how much style I've got?

So, yeah, I guess unless you want to join babele44 with his new job, I'd rather you forget his miserable existence and make way for the entrance of
Yours truly,
Don Babilon

PS: Mariana Trench is a very, very quiet place. There's not much poetry going on there, if you know what I mean.

Quote: Originally posted by Zaiya
With an inability to rhyme, a short haiku for you...

Never to be seen the same
From darkness she comes
To now be known as Zaiya.

Ok, so I am bad at non rhyming too. After 10 years of lurking here, I figured a name change is sorely overdue. lol

Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
Requested username: PowPowKillThemAll
Reason for changing: I don't like the Simpsons any more, they are doing this "We get young people, we are cool and we feature cool celebrities" -thing so I don't like being associated with them.

Lisa says "read thread rules"
Bart laughs and says "that's just for fools"
Marge holds Maggie against the flail
Homer says "request is fail".

Quote: Originally posted by Port_A_Build
Requested username: Portaller

Reason:
I can't think of anything funny.
I'm not getting anything punny.
Dead is my story
And gone is my strawberry
So change my name today!

And except for a few plain "Please change my name" posts we seem to be up to date now.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thissucks
Requested username: frgglgrrl
Reason for changing: I don't imagine it's very chuckle-worthy, but I only ended up being "thissucks" because I had typed in about 30 possible usernames, and was halfway convinced there was a glitch. Since it went through, I kept it, but I don't like to post on stuff, because the name makes me seem like a total b@$#%

Quote: Originally posted by brunetttt
Requested username: Mimoliin
Reason for changing: I'm obviously not a brunette anymore And when I registred back in 2005, I thought using four of the same letter in my username was awesome, tactile and vibrant. Today, not so much.

Quote: Originally posted by Sourpussy
Requested Username: SleepyTabby

*ahem* Poetry isn't my forte, but I'll do my best.

Oh, woe is me! Won't you see?
I chose Sourpussy out of
My silly naivete

A simple task, a quick Google
Made my eyes burst and sadly ogle

For though I thought long and hard
For a username I wouldn't discard
It never crossed my mind
To consult Urban Dictionary-oops, what a find!

So, er, yeah. I can't quite look at my originally innocuous username the same way. I'd appreciate a change, when you can. Thank you!

frgglgrrl managed to get the theme song from Fraggle Rock stuck in my head again. After 15 years of not hearing it.

Page 1 of 2