Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: toddler, girl and teen short perm

by melodie9 Posted 27th Aug 2005 at 5:29 PM - Updated 11th Sep 2005 at 6:05 AM by melodie9

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 2:24 AM
Thanks, I wanted this style for my little girl sims. Do you think you could adapt the two female cornrow styles for little girls?
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 5:48 PM
*thrashes* thats exactly the hair I want but I dont have uni.
Test Subject
#28 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 12:57 AM
I've been looking for this for so long! Thanks!
Test Subject
#29 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 11:12 AM
I just wondered if anyone has been having the same problem as me, I have Uni installed and have other mods such as InSim. It has happened with both the Natrobo files and Melodie's files, I have unzipped them and put them in my downloads folder but the will not appear in my game. I can't see the image of the hair if that makes sense, and I have tried accessing it through bodyshop but that won't work either. Just wondered if you had any ideas. Thanks Emily
Instructor
#30 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 4:49 PM Last edited by Mellisenda : 1st Sep 2005 at 12:10 AM.

I was very pleased when little Amy Goth grew to a child with this adorable hairstyle instead of the messy Maxis one.

Melissa
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 6:46 PM
I luffies all your hairs. Thankies sooooo much! I have wanted these for so long :D
Test Subject
#32 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 8:38 AM
Is anybody else having a problem with toddlers learning to walk while they're using this hairstyle?
Test Subject
#33 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 10:28 AM
Thats a really cute idea!
#34 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 5:13 PM
aww, cute :bow2:
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 4:27 PM
Now my teens will be able to have curly, short hair. Thank you very, very much!
Test Subject
#36 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:46 PM
Please can you tell me how you converted it to another age as I would like to do some hairstyles and I can't find out how to do it. :confused:
#37 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 12:54 PM
Nice hair!!!
Field Researcher
#38 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 1:07 PM
I Love your Toddler - Testers wanted: toddler, girl and teen short perm.... :sniper: Thanx.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 2:01 PM
Thanks, it looks so cute!
Test Subject
#40 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 4:04 PM
oooh! another beautiful hairstyle. very cute. keep up the good work!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chloebley
Please can you tell me how you converted it to another age as I would like to do some hairstyles and I can't find out how to do it. :confused:

First i used Shar and Brianna tutorials (make a search on this site and you will find threads about them) and then a lot of testing to obtain what i was looking for, start with those two and see how far you can go with them.

If you have a specific problem after a few tests you can always ask me again and i'll see what i can do to help. :howdy:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by user226
if i already have this downloaded, but in the cusmone bin, will this rewrite it? or will i have to maualy delete it?

I'm pretty sure that they will change the location of the ones in the custom bin to the right color bin so you won't have to delete anything, you'll just have to download it in the same folder you put the first ones and say 'Yes' to replace them with those new ones. :D
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 12:20 AM
I always thought that hair would look cute on girls and especially toddlers. Thanks! ^_^
#44 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 11:59 AM
Thanks you so Much
Thank you, thank you! I have been looking everywhere for this hairdo for toddlers.
Instructor
#45 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 9:32 PM
I sure appreciate you creating all of the hair you are sharing with us! It would be so nice if Maxis created the styles for all ages! hehe
Instructor
#47 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 2:25 AM
Nice! Now, if somebody would convert this mesh to a men's hairstyle, then I'd be even happier.
#48 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 9:49 AM
THANK YOU~ My mommy always permed my hair when I was little (shudders with the horrible memories of it all), so now I can torture my little sim girlies with stinky perm solution and tight rollers too. Mwahahaha! or at least I can pretend!

Awesome work!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 1:31 AM
Hey SodaJerk57 and everyone else who is interested. I just wanted to say that although I don´t have uni this hair showed up in my game. ( I guess I missed the thing about EP required and downloaded anyway) It´s just there for toddlers girls and teens. For adults and elders it´s the Maxis long hair. But otherwise it worked great. I love that hairstyle.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 8:20 AM
I like your Toddler - Testers wanted: toddler, girl and teen short perm!!!!....:sniper: Thanx.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Page 2 of 3