Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2021 at 8:10 AM Last edited by Ladysimplayer8 : 17th May 2021 at 6:46 PM.
Default Additional Information: CC Creator No Longer Displaying
I have uploaded Sims2 objects yesterday and today.

The Additional Information Screen requires an up-loader to enter a title and to tick the box to declare they had created the item (if appropriate).
Yesterday at the CC (foot of the page) the title and creator were displaying - today the title is still there but the creator name is no longer showing.
I thought I saw it displaying correctly at Preview Stage but I did want to make a change to the description, so saved the upload so far and returned to fix it, then went forward with the upload process. Now I am not so sure if it was okay as why would it no longer be there after clicking by-pass?

It also appears to have removed earlier upload info too.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 17th May 2021 at 8:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladysimplayer8
I have uploaded Sims2 objects yesterday and today.

The Additional Information Screen requires an up-loader to enter a title and to tick the box to declare they had created the item (if appropriate).
Yesterday at the CC (foot of the page) the title and creator were displaying - today the title is still there but the creator name is no longer showing.
I thought I saw it displaying correctly at Preview Stage but I did want to make a change to the description, so saved the upload so far and returned to fix it, then went forward with the upload process. Now I am not so sure if it was okay as why would it no longer be there after clicking by-pass?

It also appears to have removed earlier upload info too.
I noticed the same thing just as I checked the site this morning, I know the CC included thing was worked and looked at a day or so ago, so I wouldn't be surprised this bug showed up again :pĀ Thanks for the report! We'll look into it
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 17th May 2021 at 11:25 AM
Thanks for the report, this should now be fixed!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.