Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aoi (the GazettE)

by PortiaRaven Posted 27th Aug 2012 at 11:16 AM - Updated 20th Sep 2012 at 2:52 AM by PortiaRaven

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 11:55 AM
He looks interesting, good for my game. Thanks for making him!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
He looks interesting, good for my game. Thanks for making him!

I'm glad you like him! Thank you for taking a look!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 11:45 PM
That is a great likeness! Good job (and thanks for sharing) ^^
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 2:39 AM
Oh...Aoi!! :lovestruc
you made a wonderfull work on him, he looks a lot like him!
are you going to make the other band members?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 4:51 AM
Aoi and Kai are my favorites! They will form a band in my game~
I always figure Reita and Ruki get enough love.
Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShinigamiGtc
Oh...Aoi!! :lovestruc
you made a wonderfull work on him, he looks a lot like him!
are you going to make the other band members?

Thank you! And thanks for taking a gander at him.
Yes I do plan on working on the other members. I already have beta sims of each of the remaining three. Now I just have to tweak them. lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jasumi
That is a great likeness! Good job (and thanks for sharing) ^^

Thanks for checking him out! And you're welcome
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanokuya
Aoi and Kai are my favorites! They will form a band in my game~
I always figure Reita and Ruki get enough love.
Thanks for sharing!

Well I suppose I'll work on Kai next then! I actually had in mind to do Ruki, but seeing as you're the first to mention two of your faves, I'll do him next! Thanks for checking him out
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 5:55 AM
No idea who he was before seeing this, but I think you did a very good likeness, based on photos! Unique look. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 9:05 PM
Late Night + Your Sims = Happiness
Thanks

boo? c:
Banned
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 7:50 AM
I don't follow Japanese music much, but you did a really impressive job on this sim. I might come back and download him later. I like to have some sims of all different races in my game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AliceIn
No idea who he was before seeing this, but I think you did a very good likeness, based on photos! Unique look. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot for checking him out and you're welcome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abbyheath1
Late Night + Your Sims = Happiness
Thanks

Happy for your happiness!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims99Fanatic
I don't follow Japanese music much, but you did a really impressive job on this sim. I might come back and download him later. I like to have some sims of all different races in my game.

Thanks a lot. I'm completely sprung on this band. They're my favorite. (as if that's not obvious lol) Im glad you checked him out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 9:16 PM
Thank you so much ^^ I love your sims <3
Whats with Ruki Reita and Kai?
I'll check every day from now on ^.^
Thank you again <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vale3030
Thank you so much ^^ I love your sims <3
Whats with Ruki Reita and Kai?
I'll check every day from now on ^.^
Thank you again <3

lol well, I am in the works of fixing Ruki and Kai right now. I think that upload will be a double feature!

Reita will have to be last. He won't have a nose band, unless I find someone that can make one for me. T.T

Thank you for taking a look at these sims.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 1:46 AM
"Filth in the Beauty" is my favorite of their songs, This sim is beautiful thank you :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
"Filth in the Beauty" is my favorite of their songs, This sim is beautiful thank you :D

I like that one too. I have quite a few favorites by them so I can't just name one. But I will say that I love one of their most recent songs, "Dripping Insanity".

Thanks so much for checking him out!
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Oct 2012 at 9:12 PM
Default thanks
hey thanks for making him!
Just a few things the jaw and upper lip sliders are gone from the thread you linked..Their media fire page says they got removed due to copyright claims (stupid).Will he still look fine if I don't have them? I have all the other sliders, and the mods to allow sliders. Oh and the Chinese page, Ephemera, is giving me a hard time but I got a few things off it but the eyes and newyearsset won't download, it goes to a white page or goes to weird ads.

Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by charlestheking
hey thanks for making him!
Just a few things the jaw and upper lip sliders are gone from the thread you linked..Their media fire page says they got removed due to copyright claims (stupid).Will he still look fine if I don't have them? I have all the other sliders, and the mods to allow sliders. Oh and the Chinese page, Ephemera, is giving me a hard time but I got a few things off it but the eyes and newyearsset won't download, it goes to a white page or goes to weird ads.

Thanks again.

http://awtmk.blogspot.com/

That is the blog for the Jaw sliders. every so often, it seems that the links become wonky, so you have to actually scroll through the posts to find the download. There aren't many to go through, but the nose sliders and all the other ones linked to this creator are there. :D

As for Ephemera's things, I can get those to you if you like :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 8:56 AM
Totally love him <3<3<3 You did an amazing job and I can't wait to see Ruki! I love jrock and visual kei! The GazettE, SCREW, and Nightmare were the first bands to draw me into this scene I've been working on makeup to fit this genre and it makes me happy to know there are others who are into this style! Keep up the good work!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flerp
Totally love him <3<3<3 You did an amazing job and I can't wait to see Ruki! I love jrock and visual kei! The GazettE, SCREW, and Nightmare were the first bands to draw me into this scene I've been working on makeup to fit this genre and it makes me happy to know there are others who are into this style! Keep up the good work!!

Wow really! That would be of sooo much help! I mean, there are tons of makeup that fits a lot of what these guys wear, however, the creators only make them for women and it TOTALLY sucks balls! lol

I'm glad you like this sim, I worked really hard on him!

Ruki is coming along, slowly but surely!
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Dec 2012 at 4:22 PM
I don't believe my eyes! Thank you soooo much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Dec 2012 at 11:42 PM
Wooow you did an awesome job with him I never thought of having the GazettE in my game, but now I do :D
Page 1 of 2