Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 24th Aug 2022 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Mesh is still fighting me at the moment, but should be no problem to do the recolours after that. If either of you really want a particular colour shirt from Katsurin's post then let me know which one it is as otherwise it might be on my list of 'colours I don't want, so won't bother converting'.

I can take white, gray, pink, red, and royal blue. Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 26th Aug 2022 at 2:19 PM Last edited by Charity : 29th Aug 2022 at 6:52 PM.
If the mesh sticks out weirdly to you then let me know, but otherwise I am done fighting with it.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 26th Aug 2022 at 3:45 PM
I love them!! Teens as well as adults!!!

I think they're quite good enough to upload through the queue!

Any chance of one or two more dark tops?

[I'm away to tell Andrew about them!!]
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 26th Aug 2022 at 5:16 PM Last edited by Charity : 29th Aug 2022 at 6:52 PM.
There was only one other dark top, which I didn't include as I thought that it was oversaturated. But I had another go at it.

What other dark colours were you thinking of?
Mad Poster
#30 Old 26th Aug 2022 at 11:53 PM
There was only one other dark top, which I didn't include as I thought that it was oversaturated. But I had another go at it.
Yes!! I like the blue one!!!

What other dark colours were you thinking of?
Possibly navy blue -- with navy blue and/or a lighter blue for the stripes on the collar. i.e. A bit like a real sailor's uniform.

. . . But I'm being greedy. You've done an excellent job already.
I think I was just a little surprised that you had so many light variants and only one dark one. ButI have to admit that I never looked at Katsurin's original. Obviously it's a lot harder if you have to make the recolours yourself. So don't bother making it for me unless you want to. I've really got more than enough to choose from.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 27th Aug 2022 at 10:28 AM Last edited by Charity : 29th Aug 2022 at 6:51 PM.
I both hate and love your teen in the dark top, sigh. He has kindly pointed out a mistake I made, but now I'm going to have to redo all the shirts. DX

Edit: Okay, not all the shirts, just the teen ones and one adult one. So delete all the teen shirts and the greeny blue adult one and replace them with these.

I tried to get the dark blue shirt more navy. Best I could do without too much pixellation. Also added one more colour I was playing with.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 28th Aug 2022 at 9:53 PM
From looking at the picture, the shirts look awesome with the colors you have so far! I can't wait to download those batches! Full credit goes to you when I go to recolor them! Thanks so much in advance!!! :lovestruc:
Mad Poster
#33 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 6:51 PM
They're all done. I deleted the original links and here's one with all the correct stuff.

http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3429169/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 9:26 PM
Awesome job on these!!! I'll let you know if I think of any more colors, 'kay? I just downloaded them and they look amazing!!! Thanks in advance!!! :lovestruc:
Page 2 of 2