Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2023 at 3:31 PM
Default Recolored Bedding questions about effects in game play and general uses
I only have Sims 4-BaseGame. It appears from very limited play that you never see much of the sheets -- just the upper part of bottom sheet (relative to a 'real bed') and never the top sheet. Do the sheets appear in later beds or in any scenarios?

I have used AI to make a LOT of bedding (linens) prototypes. (Many need some personal photo editing touches yet.) If the sheets are truly as limited as they appear, then the project will finish much faster.

Assuming I finish this project, would posting just the bedding files be helpful to other creators?

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Oct 2023 at 1:30 AM
The mattress and everything on it are identical on every single bed so that they can all use the same animation. It's just one blanket part over the mattress, as in the previous games. It does usually have a folded over appearance though, if you wanted to put the texture of a sheet that is pretty much the only place for it to go.

I don't think the MTS rules have been revised to cover use of AI, so I'm not sure in that regard on what can be uploaded here. That's a difficult thing to provide credit for, given it could have used texture resources from any manner of creators who don't have open permissions.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Oct 2023 at 2:58 AM
Thank you. I appreciate the info.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!