Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 12:12 PM
Funnyest/strangest thing that ever happend to you in the game?
Once my japanese ladie I made, her social were low and she didnt have enny friends. So I called the taxi to pick her up to go to downtown. She was sleeping unil the taxi arived, she went down stairs and she climbed into the taxi. When she arived I realized... she was still wearing her Pajamas.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 2:29 PM
I had a Romance sim in college who was in the Hot tub until she was late for class She was very outgoing, so she was naked. My computer was slow, and I guess she didn't finish her spin before she left because she was still naked when she got back...

(This was the dormie with the rather odd name of Ivana Fuchs. lol)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Banned
#3 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 2:37 AM
^ hahahaha

Claire (my primary custom sim) got home from work as a resident with a low fun bar, so I got her to make the newspaper into a paper aeroplane. She threw it once, then when she picked it up again she threw it and made a noise that sounded like "neeeeowww". I cracked up, it was so funny hearing her make that noise. Neeeeow!
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 2:49 AM
That's awesome, Perihelion! XD

Just a couple of days ago, my married couple the Gunthers started making out in their front lawn when their neighbors came to greet them... completely of their own accord. XD I didn't happen to notice if any of their new neighbors were disturbed, lol.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 3:39 AM
Lol!! Once, my sims died for no reason.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 3:39 AM
Christy Stratton was pregnant (she'd already given birth but her pregnant self was still trapped somewhere on this other family's lot before I went into her lot and played her until she gave birth) and she got trapped on a lot and died. I'm scared to go into her lot to find out if she's really dead because I only have the base game and no way to resurrect her. She and Komei Tellerman had just started a family.
Banned
#7 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 6:38 AM
A baby with Komei Tellerman? Small loss, I'd say. He is one ugly sim.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 9:30 AM
I'd have to say that my sim Julianna was flirting with one of her guys friends Jumper, and he accepted it and everything and then for no reason he pushed her! I was like WTF?! So I had her flirt again and he pushed her again so she pushed back I still don't know why he pushed her, maybe he was just crazy.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by perihelion
A baby with Komei Tellerman? Small loss, I'd say. He is one ugly sim.

He makes pretty girls (in my opinion- I think Benjamin Long's daughters are pretty), just like Brandi LeTourneau makes cute kids. Plus. I really like my sims having kids with townies. But more importantly, it was my townie legacy and now she's dead!
I wanted 10 townie offspring to offset the giant mess I made by doing a legacy of 3 brothers and their army of children. *sobs*
Stupid Christy becoming trapped for no reason and dying on someone's front lawn.

Quote: Originally posted by Joyius
I'd have to say that my sim Julianna was flirting with one of her guys friends Jumper, and he accepted it and everything and then for no reason he pushed her! I was like WTF?! So I had her flirt again and he pushed her again so she pushed back I still don't know why he pushed her, maybe he was just crazy.

I was playing Jan Tellerman and she and adult Ricky Cormier (although he's attached in my game) were crushes. She also had wants to socialize with this 2nd generation sim so she was talking to him, I get distracted by a baby- I come back and Ricky Cormier has jumped the other sim, they fight and Ricky looses. I'm not sure why they were fighting, the other sim had a very low relationship score with Jan.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 7:24 PM

Sounds like early domestic violence! Jeez!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 12:45 AM
Brandi Broke was changing her baby Cameron's diaper on the changing table. Younger brother Beau was in the nursery playing with the stuffed bear. He stopped and held his nose and waved his hand in front of his face making a "eewww" face. It was such a cute, normal human expression...it cracked me up

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 3:09 AM
The funniest/strangest thing that happened wasn't really funny, but I found it a little funny anyways. I left the X-Mas tree on all night, and it burst into flames!!!!!! Sometimes this game has such surprise realisim.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 3:19 AM Last edited by Rectos Dominos : 23rd Nov 2009 at 7:29 AM.
I got Vicund Curious pregnant he went into labor while cooking so the birth cinimatic shows the kitchen burning down so he gave birth to his daughter during a fire.

Meedow Ramaswami (nee Pederson) was lecturing her twin babies cause they pooped their diapers. Her husband Apu Ramaswami (Sanjay and Priya's son) cause of his named I laughed everytime he well pooed.

One of my pre-made sims was on a date with Amin Sims (a black guy) I didn't realize this till after I ordered but I ordered fried chicken for the date.

Ryena Picaso (Matthew and Jessica's daughter) and Dominic Tan (son of a townie named Troy Tan and a CAS sim) woohoed in the hot tub and Ryena's brother Gino walked by cheering.

Benedick and Beatrice Monty have the option to flirt with each other

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 5:24 AM
One time, I saw a lady named Mrs Crumplebottom in my garden. She was wearing her athletic outfit and whenever I tried to interact with her, she'd walk up and down the garden and the interaction would disappear from the queue. I didn't even own nightlife then!

Three equals four.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 1:59 AM
Should you revive threads like this that have been dead for 2 weeks or should you start a new thread? I chose not to add an extra thread.

My Sims were on holiday and several people were standing around in the hotel room talking (including several locals who felt it was okay to walk into someone else's hotel room and watch TV ...). Suddenly, to my surprise, they all headed straight for the bathroom. I watched with my mouth open as about 8 Sims all tried to get through the bathroom door at once. Did somebody serve a mass laxative? XD

No, after trying for a few minutes to get through the door they all fit in and I discovered that they had all been shooed by a couple who got bored and decided to woohoo on the bed (which was behind a wall so I hadn't spotted them). XD
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 9:06 AM Last edited by Nalia : 8th Dec 2009 at 9:11 AM. Reason: additional comment

Is it possible the guy was already in love with someone else and that 'else' came around? Also, family Sims have some weird moments like this when they someone flirts with them: sometimes they will accept flirt but will reject hugs and kisses as these mean greater intimacy.

Quote:
Should you revive threads like this that have been dead for 2 weeks or should you start a new thread? I chose not to add an extra thread.

There is nothing wrong with reviving threads like this. What would be the point of having two threads with the same subject? Moderators will be thankful for giving them less job to do.
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 3:01 PM
My guy sim.. I swear he shakes like a dog when he showers or something because EVERY TIME he showers the bathroom gets flooded. I had to buy a tub, to make him take baths, just so he wouldn't flood my bathrooms. His wife though, she never floods the bathroom. Just him. Sooo strange.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rectos Dominos

One of my pre-made sims was on a date with Amin Sims (a black guy) I didn't realize this till after I ordered but I ordered fried chicken for the date.

You know, I would have done this and never given it a second thought. By the time I lived anywhere race was a big issue, I was out of college and thus hadn't been let in on so many of the stereotypes. Even knowing that stuff now, I'd have just sluffed it off as fried chicken being an American staple a la apple pie.

But please, let's not get this thread off track with racial stuff. There too much potential entertainment here to want this thread sidetracked that way. I only mention this because I find it interesting how one what's funny to one can be mundane to another.
Scholar
#19 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 4:12 PM
My Sim in Uni was about to call his Llama Mascot friend. The instance they connected on the phone, that Mascot came running into the house with his usual cheerleading song. The timing was so bad, I mean how the game "decided" to generate the Mascot right when my Sim was callling him. My Sim got frozen with a phone next to his ear, due to an obvious bug, while Mascot friend continued jumping up and down, and cheerleading. I took a pity on them and cancelled the phone call and Mascot dissapeared on the spot, just like they do in Harry Potter movies, poof! and no one is here :D

Aerobe - your have a sloppy Sim, those Sims always leave puddles in the bathroom after they shower. They also don't mind stinking garbage in their houses and generally rarely or never clean up after themselves.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 7:28 PM
I once was in Downtown, talking to a vampire and trying to make her my friend. At some point she started to ignore my sim and went kind of berserk - she turned every freaking sim on the lot into a vampire. It was funny to watch, but later I was quite irritated, since I couldn't invite any of my vamp friends over.

Luckily, it has never happened again.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nalia
Is it possible the guy was already in love with someone else and that 'else' came around? Also, family Sims have some weird moments like this when they someone flirts with them: sometimes they will accept flirt but will reject hugs and kisses as these mean greater intimacy.

There is nothing wrong with reviving threads like this. What would be the point of having two threads with the same subject? Moderators will be thankful for giving them less job to do.

Well some forums have harsh punishments threatened for thread Necromancy. And the posting form was pointing out to me how long since the last thread reply, so I wasn't sure.
Scholar
#22 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 11:22 AM
Something strange and totally unexpected happened yesterday. My Sim greeted a townie and after few interactions she offered to pass his phone number to her friend as she thinks both the friend and my Sim will get along. I've seen it happenning numerous times, but never my Sims were offered a phone call from a Therapist!! I declined that townie's offer, who knows what would happen to my game if a Therapist called..
Forum Resident
#23 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 12:57 AM
My self-sim once got trapped in a toilet stall by none other than Goopy Gilscarbo. I waited at least two in-game hours, but he wouldn't budge. So I had my wife call him over, and beat him up.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
I had a Romance sim in college who was in the Hot tub until she was late for class She was very outgoing, so she was naked. My computer was slow, and I guess she didn't finish her spin before she left because she was still naked when she got back...

(This was the dormie with the rather odd name of Ivana Fuchs. lol)

That reminds me... I had a naked ghost walking around at my sims house.

He was sitting naked in the bathtub at the top of the house's roof, and the lightning struck him. So he died. Naked. Without any censure or anything. I deleted the grave after a while, it was a little bit disturbing when he started going naked in my sim's house, dripping...

ingeborgsk
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 9:13 PM
I had a male sim have twins, and he was pregnant. After he had the first his arms got stuck inside of him and the baby was laying at his feet.

Also a toddler in that same house got into a glitch where he started to walk around naked without a censor and wouldn't change into new clothes...

I think that house is glitched but it's my favorite one anyway!

Also on another one I have a nanny ghost who set herself on fire and burned down that whole room walking around red and scaring the adults. I have no idea what bugged her but it sure is funny! It happens almost every night in-game.
Page 1 of 58