Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic Sclera & Tearducts - Two Versions - Updated 6/15

by Anva Posted 31st May 2008 at 12:46 AM - Updated 16th Jun 2008 at 12:33 AM by Anva

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st May 2008 at 2:04 AM
I can NEVER get enough Anva eyes. I am convinced yours are the best and I gleefully download them each time a new one pops up. Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st May 2008 at 2:34 AM
thank you so much! this is exactly what i was looking for earlier today! and i agree, i always download your eyes as well! but i am excited to see what other content you create! once again, thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st May 2008 at 2:35 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I've been told that if I ever switch from yumedust's eyes, I am in deep trouble, but I wanted a realistic sclera so badly. Perfect compromise! :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st May 2008 at 2:57 AM
thank you so much! I have never been able to find a good sclera mask for enayla's eyes....until now!
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st May 2008 at 3:14 AM
Lovely, lovely. Always happy to see another Anva creation!
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st May 2008 at 3:23 AM
As someone who puts your sclera on Every. Single. Sim...
I just died.

Thank you Anva!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 31st May 2008 at 4:02 AM
OMG!! I love all your work, Thanks for sharing these. I am grabbing your new eye set as well. You Rock!!

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 31st May 2008 at 4:30 AM
Thanks this shall make Sim's look so realistic and natural.
Thanks.
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st May 2008 at 5:39 AM
Yes! I like your eyes a lot but I LOVE your sclera and tear ducts. It always sort of bugged me that out of the many types of eyes I've downloaded very few had sclera and tear ducts that I truly liked. This will make my life easier.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 31st May 2008 at 6:46 AM
:O I never knew I needed these until I saw them! *snags like nobody's bizness*
Alchemist
#12 Old 31st May 2008 at 8:43 AM
Looks as lifelike as the sims can get! Thanks,
Forum Resident
#13 Old 31st May 2008 at 11:18 AM
WOW
this is very original and useful, thanks for sharing Anva!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st May 2008 at 11:40 AM
NOW's a good moment to be happy ^^
I hate when eyes look as if they were painted on the face, and some of those have the most beautiful irises, SO, thank you, I can finally use them!!! <3
I can't wait to try this out ^^
Thank you!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st May 2008 at 12:15 PM
New sclera, that a great idea!

But i think it's reale shame that these masks are shown in the full-face makeup section. Do you can imagine to move / edit in a normal makeup-section (perhaps eyeshadow / eyeliners) because with an preview-icon (swatch.bmp) it's easier to find out your beautiful sclera. :lovestruc

If you don't like it's not so bad, I can edit for my own. But with your personal icon it will be more beautiful.
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st May 2008 at 7:03 PM
These are just what I need -- thank you for sharing them! I like my sims to look as realistic as possible, and sclera definitely help.

BTW, your model is SO beautiful...is she available for download anywhere?
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st May 2008 at 7:38 PM
wow, thanks these are amazing. I'm definitely downloading them!!

I agree with the person above ^ your model is beautiful! PLEASE say she's available for download somewhere!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st May 2008 at 9:20 PM Last edited by Anva : 31st May 2008 at 9:31 PM.
Eggard - I sent you a pm. I've no problem doing this so expect within the next few days a version 4.

The model is for upload here at GOS. It's the first ginger girl named Katriona. In this particular preview she's using a free hair by I believe Helga (but I could be wrong), Yumedust's eyes, and my skintone blend V5.
Instructor
#19 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 5:47 AM
Thank you! I'm always looking for more realistic features,and these are beautiful.
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 7:57 PM
*_*
I love all your works!
Thanks for sharing these!
And Katriona is soo simply amazing! *_*
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 1:47 AM
It took me about four minutes to figure out what these did, again, starting from square one. I'm stupid and couldn't figure out if this was just a resource for eye-makers or what. x.x But I've got it now! Thank you! :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 4:31 AM Last edited by celestexily : 2nd Jun 2008 at 4:32 AM. Reason: Forgot to write "thanks" xD
Oh my gosh. I love this and I love your model!
Possibly download her please?

-Celeste

PS Thanks!!(:
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 2:47 AM
Oh, nice! Can't wait to use these once I've got my game going again.
Instructor
#24 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 6:49 AM
Gorgeous! Thanks!
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 11:44 PM
Thank you so much for the link to Katriona, Anva! I think I know the perfect Sim-mate for her!
Page 1 of 3