Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 5:05 PM
There is a resizing OMSP- that would make the towers taller and thicker? Might be worth a go
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#127 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Birdflight
There is a resizing OMSP- that would make the towers taller and thicker? Might be worth a go

What?? :o

Whatchu talkin' about willis?

Come checkout my Project Titanic on Sims 3!
Forum Resident
#128 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zelda101
What?? :o

Whatchu talkin' about willis?

This could be of use to you :D

http://mahamudosim3.blogspot.tw/201...sp-resizer.html
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 9:24 PM
^^ That's it... I use it to make things smaller generally, but I'm assured the sizing up works well too
Test Subject
#130 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 7:28 PM
Your project is incomparable! Perhaps then it will be loaded? And if possible when?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#131 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 3:02 PM
I created the 1st Class lounge into a small lot as a hangout but the game crashed before I saved..
This is what it looked like before it happened.

Alchemist
#132 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 6:25 PM
Ahh what a shame! looks really nice

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#133 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 11:06 AM
Hello zelda101.

What world kept silent to download to build your Titanic? I am on the site of acientdreamsheaven.com I had even built Titanic in Sims 2, me was also creative. Unfortunately as you I passed on Mac. I cannot create any more.

And could you explain how to build more than 5 floors (with photos if possible)? I don't arrive there

Thank you for your help!
Alchemist
#134 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 7:39 PM
I've re-read the last post. Do you save after every room? Because lots this massive can cause the crashing, I guess.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#135 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 11:44 PM
I'm just dropping by to say.. wow, this is fantastic.
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 2:00 PM

Sorry to spam this amazing project with sub-par pictures when really we're all here to see amazing pictures from Zelda, but i checked out cyclonesues' free turret in game to see if it was practical to resize it, and i think it looks pretty good? i can't figure out a way to get a black band at the top though. i added a chimney stack for the smoke, and its just over 4 storeys high at 400%, about 6 x 4 on the ground. I think this would work pretty well for you Zelda?
Test Subject
#137 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 2:02 AM
Where Can I download your creation of the Titanic
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 12:06 PM
A simple mask would let you recolour the top, and that would be a 2 minute project if Cyclonesue gives permission :3
Scholar
#139 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 10:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dangmal

Sorry to spam this amazing project with sub-par pictures when really we're all here to see amazing pictures from Zelda, but i checked out cyclonesues' free turret in game to see if it was practical to resize it, and i think it looks pretty good? i can't figure out a way to get a black band at the top though. i added a chimney stack for the smoke, and its just over 4 storeys high at 400%, about 6 x 4 on the ground. I think this would work pretty well for you Zelda?

Now Island Paradise has boats... How to sail the ship?

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 5:21 PM
unfortunately i have attempted to contact cyclonesue regarding things along this lines before and she doesn't respond. But that's true of 99% of the people i've ever messaged in the sims 3 community including people here. Extremely busy people, gamers
Test Subject
#141 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 7:31 AM
Wheres veranda palm cafe aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh iam loosing my head aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh ahhh

Post from tablet: :-)
Field Researcher
#142 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dangmal
unfortunately i have attempted to contact cyclonesue regarding things along this lines before and she doesn't respond. But that's true of 99% of the people i've ever messaged in the sims 3 community including people here. Extremely busy people, gamers

Sue hasn't been active at TSR for a long time, I know for a fact she's officially "quit" the Sims several times now but she keeps coming back every few months. I'm sure she gets plenty of messages with requests.
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 12:54 PM
Well, as long as it's only for private use, I'm sure you can retexture it. The issue with permission is when you want to share it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#144 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 4:07 PM
This is awesome guys!!! Is that funnel actually that size or is it modified in-game?

DOT from TSR created more Titanic objects!

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1212802

Test Subject
#145 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 5:46 PM
I Would Love To Help With This Project!
Hi,

This seems like a HUGE project and it looks AMAZING! I've been studying Titanic since I was very young and I know the ship (wood colors, light placement, tables, chairs, stairs, objects, plants, signs, etc.) from top to bottom. I've seen your work and it's stunning but I'd love to give you you details that could make this project even better. From the picture you posted on Aug. 17 I noticed a few things that could be changed. I'll point them out it. It looks like that picture is of one of the Grand Staircases on B or C Deck. I've also re-created certain parts of Titanic in TS3 to be 99% accurate. One thing I'll point out is that the staircase should be 6 squares wide, opposed to the two. I'd be glad to help so let me know if you would like me to! Thanks,

Brendan
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#146 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 10:26 PM Last edited by zelda101 : 24th Aug 2013 at 10:43 PM.
Nice, and thanks for the tip! I never have time to play this game as much so any help would be appreciated!

But I didn't take this picture. And are the stairs really 6 squares wide? I used 8... only because 2 squares equals half a floor.

I've been able to play the game this weekend so progress is coming slowly but surely.

Lab Assistant
#147 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 8:53 PM Last edited by dangmal : 25th Aug 2013 at 9:08 PM.
hi zelda amazing progress on the first-class staircase - you and Dot are doing some wonderful work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#148 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 7:54 PM
Well I haven't been playing the game much..

but here's a file I exported a while back for the 1st class lounge if anyone wants it in their game..
This is what it looks like inside the lot,

While it's not the complete ship, it's a replica of the one I already built in the project.
Here's the file http://www.4shared.com/file/VNQQOFa...nic_Lounge.html

While it's a small'ish lot, you will see stuff outside the windows..
I built this near the university parking lot. lol.

Test Subject
#149 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 8:11 PM
WOW! The photo's of the grand staircase look perfect, but yes the staircase should be 6 squares wide, so that the elevators could by 2X2.
Test Subject
#150 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 8:12 PM
And if you have a question about ANYTHING on this feel free to just post it and I'll respond.
Locked thread | Locked by: heaven Reason: Project inactive for over a year
Page 6 of 9