Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2023 at 2:39 AM
Default Premade Families of Sims 3
So unlike Sims 2 (where I played pretty much all the premades), I find myself playing mostly families I make in Sims 3 but I thought it might be fun to poke around in the pre-made and lore-related families in Sims 3. Is there any families you recommend that are fun/interesting to play and in what world?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Sep 2023 at 7:15 AM
One of the premade families that I had a surprising amount of fun with was the Hart family in Sunset Valley. They were actually a really functional family- though like all early EA families they really needed to work on their skills (Bebe is really close to aging up so I had to break out the tablet so she could listen to podcasts in school). With the parents sharing two traits they got along really well. I did have to make sure Dorie didn't end up forgetting what she was doing, especially when they had a baby, but I took her out of her part-time job and had her write kids books instead.

I did play the Goth family in Sunset Valley but honestly they were so wealthy that the only real challenge was building their skills.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 10th Sep 2023 at 11:12 PM
I played the Joy family in Riverview to the 10th generation. This is what happened.

https://modthesims.info/showthread....789#post5869789